Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Name/ID: angeleyes141

Ambition: To make my mark!
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujrati (somewhat)

Your favourite…

Movies: Mohobbatein,mean girls,titanic, LOTR

Songs: load and loads

Actors/Actresses: Rani Mukherjee, Rajeev Khandelewal

Television Shows: Kkavyanjali, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Friends, Lost, Smallville, Kaisa ye pyar hai

Books: Entire Harry Potter Series, LOTR

Sports/Games: Basketball, netball,badminton

Food/Drink: Indian food, Chinese.

Vacation Spots: Florida,Cyprus

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Net, Making Friends & Reading

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? Doing summit outrageous

Describe your soul mate…Hmm Loving, Caring, Should have deep eyes!! & Some one who can listen to me speak.

Are you more: (pick the closest one)
Outgoing or Shy: Depends on the company I am with.

Organized or Disorganized: Disorganized

Serious or Fun-loving: More of Fun Loving.

Optimistic or Pessimistic:honeslty pessimistic!!!!!!!

Studious or carefree: Studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...crazy...weird
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes...I believe in love

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? dunno

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Aragorn form LOTR
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My eating Habit!!! As of now.

Favourite Quote:- Youth wastes away but immaturity lasts a lifetime
dreamzkp thumbnail
Slam Book questions

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Kiran/ dreamzkp

Ambition: Life should go on peacefully like this.
Languages Spoken: Telugu, English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil (to some extent) and Urdu

Your favourite…
Movies: So many, just can't list one..
Songs: So many again, I keep humming chup chup ke from Bunty aur Bubbly and Main hoon na title song now a days.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Astitva, Indian Idol, Deal Ya no deal, nach baliye..

Books: The notebook by Nicholas Sparks, Cloud nine, Second thoughts, Shakesphere collection

Sports/Games: Cricket (once in a while)

Food/Drink: Indian and Chineese

Vacation Spots: My native place, Andhra Pradesh

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Reading cleaning my house and sleeping!

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life?
I would spend it with my family and friends at my sweet home, cook all good food and eat.

Describe your soul mate…
Some one who cares a lot for me, understands me and loves me like hell, I'm glad that I found my soul mate, my childhood sweetheart, my husband.

Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

Organized or Disorganized: Organized

Serious or Fun-loving: depends on the situation

Optimistic or Pessimistic: 200% Optimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
A mix of all the above

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...
Yes, I do. Would like to quote my fav lines from my fav book "The Notebook" here :
Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense.
That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me.
But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us.
We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created.
For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...
Any newly wed soldier who had to sacrifice his life for the country before he could completly enjoy the beauty of life.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...There are many, Armaan Suri, Purab Mehra, Dr.Simran, Abhimanyu, Jassi, Tom and Jerry, Scooby doo and tweety...list goes on..

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...

Controlling my emotions some times. Some times I could be so blunt especially with my loved ones that it hurts them so much. I realize it later and the damage would already be done. Working on to keep my cool all the time. Wish me good luck!
ifra thumbnail
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: ifra

Ambition: ...
Languages Spoken: English, Urdu, Dutch, German, Punjabi

Your favourite…
Movies: Barsaat.

Songs: At this moment kyun ki!

Actors/Actresses: Priyanka Chopra, Arjun Rampel, Iqbal Khan /Neha Bamb/ Priety Zinta

Television Shows: Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai,

Books: Fear street
Sports/Games: Hocky

Food/Drink: Indian, Pakistanni

Vacation Spots: Switzerland, Pakistan

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…waching movies !

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... I will spend my time, with my love, friends and familie

Describe your soul mate… Emm There is so much 😆
. Beautyfull . intelligent . Sweet . Cute . Smart
. Carering ect ect

Outgoing or Shy: Shy

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... It depent on my mood, but mosstly humor joking ect

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Emm. actually i do believe, but really don't know why

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...I would bring back my most closest persoon in my life.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Emm actually nobody 😆

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I am to much shy, i want to be more confident and my voise, i want to sing
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Puja

Ambition: 2 b a doctor

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, gujrati, spanish, n bit of french n russian

Your favourite…
Movies: Salaam Namasta, shaadi no.1

Songs: Aashiq banaye... akhiyan na maar... ishq sab joota... yeh pal(fame jodi)... mar jawaan...

Actors/Actresses: preity zinta , amrita rao, esha doel, aish, iqbal khan a.k.a. angad

Television Shows: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, YMLH, KYPH

Books: i noe wat u did last summer

Sports/Games:none
Food/Drink: Indian, mexican tacos

Vacation Spots: California

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Watching angad

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... lookin at angad all day

Describe your soul mate…nice n carin n good lookin.

Organized or Disorganized: not any sometimes messy n sometime neat

Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving..

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic..

Studious or carefree: Carefree

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? yes n y idk

If there was one person you could bring back from the
dead, who would it be and why?... ummm... idk maybe my grandparents

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Iqbal khan a.k.a. angad

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? maybe if i lose 2-3 pounds

nazia_be_cool thumbnail
Name/ID: nazia nazneen
Ambition: Lawyer
Languages Spoken: English & Urdu
Your favourite…    
Movies: All madhuri films
Songs: marriage & sad songs
Actors/Actresses: Madhuri,Abhishek,Rajeev Khandelwal & Aamna Sharif.
Television Shows: I like Kahin to hoga,Aapki pasand & Alladin.
Books: Romantic books & G K.
Sports/Games: Video games & puzzles.
Food/Drink: Coffee & vegetarian food
Vacation Spots: Madras
Are you more: (pick the closest one):
Outgoing or Shy: shy
Organized or Disorganized: Disorganised
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving
Optimistic or Pessimistic: no
Studious or carefree: studious
Miscellaneous:   
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… Watching television.
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Giving zakats.
Describe your soul mate… Romantic & funloving.
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... crazy.
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. yes,because love makes us feel happy.
If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. one who loves me.
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. Madhuri,Aamna & Rajeev
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. nothing
sameen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vital Stats:
Name/ID: Sameen
Ambition: not decided
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Spanish
Your favourite…
Movies: Bluff Master, Munnabhai MBBS.
Songs: Aadat, Dil Haray, Jal Jal ki Dhuaan and many other.
Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal / Kajol, Priety Zinta
Television Shows: Kausati zindagi ki
Books: the entire Harry Potter Series,
Sports/Games: Cricket, Badminton, Softball
Food/Drink: Pakistani, Chinese
Vacation Spots: Florida
Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Reading!
If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? I am going to do something nice for other people.
Describe your soul mate… Don't know
Serious or Fun-loving: Fun-loving
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Pessimistic (actually pragmatic)
Studious or carefree: Carefree
Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... All of them.
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... Don't know

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... My grandfather because I love him a lot.
Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... Harry Potter
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...Speaking without thinking! I tend to be really blunt sometimes and that can really hurt someone who doesn't know me.

😊
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Vital Stats:

Name/ID: Sania (my id sania_hitler)

Ambition: Neuro Surgen

Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi ,PAshto, Balochi , a little bit Persian

Your favourite.....................

Movies:Munnabhai MBBS, Josh, Brotherhood of The Wolf, Vempires,Van Helsing,Dracula,American Wolf, Serial Killer,Kuch Kuch Hota hai

Songs: Aadat by Atif, Dil Haray, HAr jagah hai Jal,All songs of Backstreetboys,Viven de Vida Loca and many other.

Actors/Actresses: Shah Rukh Khan,Rani and Priety Zinta

Television Shows: I just watch Reality shows e.g Sports Extremes, NAT GEO Investigations, Mission , etc

Books: All General Knowledge books + Debate Books ( i dont read books which include entertainment, luv stories......)

Sports/Games: Cricket, Football, Basket ball & Tennis

Food/Drink: Pakistani Food and All Fresh Fruit Juices

Vacation Spots: Netherlands

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing........ Reading :)

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... Asking God for Forgiveness

Describe your soul mate.......Intelligent,Positive,Humble And Soft HEarted

Organized or Disorganized: Huh!!!!! Both

Serious or Fun-loving: Depends on the Situation by personally very Fun-Loving but in limits

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Hmmmmmm both

Studious or carefree: Very ,Very studious

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird? all kind of......

Do you believe in love? Why or why not? Which lov r u talking abt????????

If there was one person you could bring back from the
dead, who would it be and why? hmmmmmmmmm i really Dont want to bring some1 bak who is dead........

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? Snow White

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? am Happy wid my self.........
j y o t i thumbnail
Vital Stats:   

Name/ID: jyoti

Ambition: to get into UofT

Languages Spoken: english, punjabi, bit of hindi, bit of french

Your favourite...

Movies: rii now HP4

Songs: english: we belong together (mariah carey), punjabi: balle (S Shinda), hindi: aashiq banaya apne

Actors/Actresses: john abraham, dan radcliff, brad pitt, johny depp, julia roberts, madhuri dixit, shah rukh khan, chad micheal murry, da guy frum prisonbreak, arjun rampal

Television Shows: jjkn, prisonbreak, friends (lol still watchin da repeats), degrassi, passions

Books: harry potter, to kill a mockingbird, bride and prejudice, romeo and juliet, macbeth

Sports/Games: basketball, swimming, track, skating, tag (lol), board games

Food/Drink: pizza (can eat it strait for a week), cake, coke, hot chocolate, tim bits, mickyd's, butter chicken, root beer, alloo parontha, a lot more (i luv eatin)

Vacation Spots: new york, london, france, india (luv it there), L.A., virginia, montreal, and vancouver

Outgoing or Shy: hmmm... sumwhere inbetween

Organized or Disorganized: organized, hate havin messy stuff

Serious or Fun-loving: fun-loving, but serious if its da time to be

Optimistic or Pessimistic: both i gess

Studious or carefree: studious most of the time, carefree if i can be

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing... ummm...donno

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... ill spend my time wit ma frends and family, juss go out and hav lots of fun

Describe your soul mate... nice, caring, sence of humour, fun to be around, loving, and looks gud

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... i donno, but i think im sarcastic??

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?... ya, cuz love is wat i think makes up every important relationship u hav in life

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?... donno mayb ill wait to use dis power

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?... no not any1 in mind rii now

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?... nothin, i luv da way i am now

freakstreak thumbnail
Vital Stats:    

Name/ID: Suhasini

Ambition:not xactly sure abt it

Languages Spoken: english, hindi,bit of punjabi
Your favourite...

Movies:Dil Chahta Hai n loadsa more

Songs:when you say nothing at all(ronan keeting),hindi-jab koi baat bigad jaye(jurm..old song ),recent-kajra re,jiya dhadak

Actors/Actresses: daniel radcliffe,tom cruise,john,saifu
Television Shows:REMIX,full house,f.r.i.e.n.d.s,sarabhai

Books:NO BOOKS phuleez

Sports/Games: computer games lolz mm otherwise tennis at times

Food/Drink: all italian n mughlai food,junk food

Vacation Spots:jim corbett i lv being wid wildlife...basically soulmates

Outgoing or Shy: smthg in b/w

Organized or Disorganized: disorganised

Serious or Fun-loving: fun loving

Optimistic or Pessimistic: pessimistic mostly

Studious or carefree: carefree...xtra studious durin xams

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing: jabbering away n laughing

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? be wid family

Describe your soul mate... gr8 sense of humor,caring,loving,a nice cute smile ...tats all i need

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?smthg b/w crazy n witty...at times sarcastic

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?uptil now YAA

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?not rite now bt harry potter after he dies in the 7th movie ..nw doesnt tat sound pretty gay

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life? someone like ranveer or aashi of remix

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?my lazy n careless attitude

hazelgirl thumbnail
OK, here they are:

Slam Book Questions:

Vital Stats:
Name/ID: hazelgirl 😛

Ambition: right now i am aimless but i prefer studying further in geography and pursue my career in this field.

Languages Spoken: Bengali,English, Hindi, a bit of spanish[learning] 😛

Your favourite…
Movies: It keeps changing with time..But my all time favs are Star Wars and Harry Potter series. 😛 😛

Songs: they keep changing!

Actors/Actresses: Hrithik Roshan,John Abraham ,Abhishek Bachchan, Priety Zinta,Bipasha,Juhi and shilpa..
Daniel Radcliffe,Antonio Banderas,Stallone,Tom Crusie,Jim Carrey,Cameron Diaz,Julia robert,Catherine Zeta Jones,emma Watson

Television Shows: Right now nothing...but fear Factor and roadies used to b my fav...

Books: the entire Harry Potter Series, The Da vinci code,The old man and the sea,Pride and Prejudice ,Jane eyre,

Sports/Games: Cricket,Badminton

Food/Drink: Indian, Mexican,Chinese, Thai....sprite and coke 😛 😛

Vacation Spots: Kanyakumari and goa 😛

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing…Talking.. 😉 😆

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ...I would spend it with my family and friends... 😛 celebrating and enjoying 😛

Describe your soul mate…A person who is intelligent,witty,caring and good looking....he has to have a mindblowing smile and heart burnign eyes.... 😛

Serious or Fun-loving: Both

Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic 😛

Studious or carefree: Both 😛

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?...Joking witty

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?...Yes.i do..coz its the purest form of emotion and every person sometime or the other falls in love❤️

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?...None...its painful to bring back the dead

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?...Luke Skywalker(star wars},Mr Will Darcy{pride and prejudice}
If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?...My height 😛