rumors shudn't be true - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
And at the end rumours are only rumours.There are many.
inspite of me being  a kajen fan, but i really want ksg to be friend with everyone, though i like shilpa too, but , i just want to tell u that i saw a picture of them together with a small girl πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by meeru_s_armaan

dear first of all plz try to have a control on ur language...

2ndly i hve 2 favrts kajen and kash both...i want them to be friends...all of them...

so i kindly request u to plz dont comment harshly...it ws my wish which i xprsd...and wnt everyone to respect it...even though u dont like it...kindly plz

I LOVE KASH AND KAJEN...BOTH!!

Im sorry. My intention was not to be rude. I didnt think I was harsh in my post.. but Im sorry if you thought I was. I was just defending Karan and Shilpa as individuals. They are expected to be best friends by their fans when they dont have to be and they are clearly not. They are great co-stars. Why cant we just leave it at that? Thats the point I was trying to make, dear.

This forum and its members are just too sensitive.. Maybe I shouldnt have shared my opinion πŸ˜Š

Anyway take care.

Sweetheart jab shona DMG chod kr gyi thi tab bhi sabhi ne bola tha k KaSh k beach problums hai n all bakwas but jab KaSh vapes aaye hum sab jante hai KSG kitna kush tha in fact KSG ka artical bhi aaya tha Right? n their interviews off screen mast was just WOW

n about Ka-Jen well tumne suna he hoga voh jennifer ne thappad mara n that recent artical Not so friendly On-Screen lovers ab voh rumors hai yaa such kya pta

n About KaSh na toh media main kabhi yeh baat aayi hai k KaSh k beach problums hai n KaShh ne kabhi bhi kuch kha in fact kl he Shona ka interview aaya jisne usne kha she is ready for DMG3 n KaSh
n kuch dino phele KSG ne khud kha he would love to work with her

Shilpa dikyi baar mention kr chuki hai k KSG n voh dono bhut busy rhete hai

n agr tum 2007-2008 k interview bhi dekho vha bhi Shona di aise he answers deti hai n ek interview main KSG ne pucha tha

Shilpa agr humara kisi din jaldi pack up ho gya aur hum bhaar jaa ske toh toh tum mere sath kha jana psand krogi
tab bhi Shona ka answer tha

Actually 12/13 ghante kaam krne k baad the location is also very far

Shona ne yes nhi bola so that means tab bhi kuch problum thi?????No na

So saaf baat hai KaSh k beach koi problum nhi hai problum fans k dimag main hai LOL coz hum KaSh se itna pyaar krte hai k humare dill main drr rheta hai u knw but dnt worry Shilpu is such a sweet friend of KSG there is no fight shight between them

n yeh main nhi khud KaSh bolte hai πŸ˜ƒ

itna khaafi hai na? kyun main KaSh ki friendship per puri book bhi likhne ko teyaar huπŸ€ͺ

Thank u for ur concern...as every one has said...keep w8ing...trust me u wont regret it...
arre sweetheart ...IF ALL RUMORS ARE BELIVED ...

then dere were artciles KA...were more than freinds nd dat 1 of them slapped d other and that DMG1 came to an end coz of dem !!  the articles still keep coming dont they?

Did yu belive them ??

Likewise ;  Just coz KSG and SA are not the best of freinds ...Nd its not mandatory for every onscreen couple to be the BEST FREINDs Is it?

KSG...yaa he did talk abut SA to us ...dats very sweet of him !!
But SA nevr said shes got problms wid KSG ...she just said she misses Sunaina d most ...were shes just being honest ...which is her best part 😳

KSG ...has many a times said about Shilpa that "I REALLY RESPECT SA  LOT " 😳
and SA has said "KSG has been my BEST CO-ACTOR Till Date"
KSG has called SA ..."ANGLE" too πŸ˜‰

Now now ...for any relatinship in this world ; RESPECT for the other is d most imp thing , be it freindship pr anything else :))

About y wernt de 2gedr ...just wait for d SBS intrvw to come all yur doubts wud be cleard I m sure abut it 😊
 SA came wid her mom nd left quite early so yu may not see many KaSh pics but yaa...de r more to come πŸ˜‰

They share a healthy relationship ; which isnt shown by clincing nd posing for many pics😳
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
^^ Did you just say more KaSh pictures to come?! That's it, I am really gonna faint now!! :OO
who need support they do that neha , does shilpa  need that, 

the one & only takkar denewali to ksg as shilpa-the lady armaan πŸ˜‰
Take a break guyS...

All are well aware of the most happening jodis are well professionals  , the most hot pair rightnow on screen  after the sizzling zara zara couple kash happened in 2007-2008, well kash again would have Happened even in 2010 if  were not  interrupted , Thats again would be a Rerun , leave that 

So does That Mean Always They have roam Together Need Not  
A pill at the right time is enough  to cure, the disesse called kashmania πŸ₯³ that  too to see them On screen coz i know what KASH can do which others cant , off screen its THEIR LIFE 
as per rumors all this ppl have peopleS  in their life mind the plural So better WE not Judge 

Even if they r I eat what i eat daily i do what i do sleep as i do daily 

Even if they r NOT I do the same what i do daily 

leave them to themselves neither we gain or lose with that
Edited by sucharitha - 12 years ago