Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good prediction! I kept wondering why they showed the media clip. I think Arnav wouldnt prove his love for her just yet :P
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what a prediction!!!

This is why I love IF...this is the first Indian series I have ever watched and I didn't realise the writers were so clever to have a meaning in nearly everything...I seem to watch it very much from the surface without digging into the depths but I am glad that there are so many people on IF that can really see into the story and find meanings in what seems nothing of significance to me. 

I also find that usually the predictions I read on IF are spot on...so I am very much looking forward to seeing this one...although I really wish ASR and La were not getting engaged and that there could have been some other way for the media to be introduced into the equation!!!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hmm yeah i too wondered at the sight of that scene today..it was ofcourse brought in for some purpose..also like earlier this time too none caught it on tv from the Raizada's, except that La just missed it..so im wondering its sth to do with in upcoming days..
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he will confess but our lover boy will surely defend her ðŸ˜Š
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i too was wondering why the media clip being shown now.

everyone in the raizada house thinks that Arnav hates Khushi. They also dont know that Arnav had dealings with Khushi prior to her working in AR.

However, when the media arrive for the engagement and spot khushi - they might make a scene or question her as to how could she step aside and let it happen. Maybe the clip of arnav catching her migt be replayed making Naniji, Anjali and La realise that actually Arnav and Khushi knew each other before. The media clip does show them gazing into each other's eyes. ??no hate there so where did all this hate come from.

Maybe Anjali and La may then start seeing clues about Arnav's and khushi's interaction with each other.

If the media do tarnish Khushi's reputation or give her a hard time, we do know that Arnav will react to protect her and what better way in front of everyone and on the screen. They could then replay the events and I'm sure even La will not be able to hide from the fact that actually Arnav was reacting to save her. Possibly, Khushi putting her hands on him again to stop him.

I also think that what Payal said today is significant. That Khushi do what feels right for you from your heart and I will stand by you.
Khushi marrying Shyam cannot be right for her. She knows it so I dont know if there could be a Shyam-Khushi marriage track.

I think possibly Lavanya might step out to bring Khushi together since she has told Arnav today that she is now seeing things in a different way since Khushi taught her so much. Possibly, that statement could mean that she finally will also learn that sometimes its not meant to be and will sacrifice her love for Arnav to bring Arnav and khushi together.

all in all interesting episode with plenty of things to ponder with regards to significance and possible future plot.

DiamondLife thumbnail
I just dont want media to insult khushi again ..thats all.
If this time arnav will not speak then..i will be angry at him.
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm i thnk he wont confess bt he vl surely defend ha...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
very interesting and a great possibility too😳

I was also thinking why did they bring this media topic now... Might be there is a culmination point to lots of loose ends like he knowing about Kushi's bangle, media insulting Kushi, he marrying Kushi ti save her reputation and than La's exit. But I feel its all too soon to happen in ME. Gosh.. I can never make any prediction with this CVs.They twist and turn and finally toss us..

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if ASR's previous reaction to the goons is anything to go by,  he will be FURIOUS if khushi is surrounded by media insulting her.  so defo we will see something BIG