Sky is responsible for PM's behavior

Devarshee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just wanted to point out that SKY did tell PM to fight with Vida and Shraddha knowing that she has a aggressive image...so how is PM wrong? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
I think we are responsible for PM' behavior. Imagine if we were not watching this show, then  not only PM, but even other housemates wouldn't be getting into all these fights for camera and TRP. So lets take the blame on our shoulders 😛
Naaz86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not a Pooja Mishra fan but today I just have to take her side. It all started with Juhi-Pooja fight, Sky supported Juhi and that made Pooja realize that Sky is not her friend and she had been used to pick fights with Vida and Shraddha. I think this was the root cause why Pooja fought with Sid coz she realized that she had been taken for ride by the duo of Sid and Sky. 
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is that peace loving innocent soul so naive or she is a kid that she did what her papa sky said her to do
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PM..is not a little 5 yr old to be instigated by Akashdeep. She has a mind and she needs to  use it once in a while. Will do her a lot of good. She and only she is responsible for herself.
PM may be a nice person at heart but her behavior & demeanor is far from pleasing. She puts people off big time.
During the bathroom episode I truly believe they were concerned about her and how did she react? Who is going to befriend this kind of unpredictable person?
Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devarshee

I just wanted to point out that SKY did tell PM to fight with Vida and Shraddha knowing that she has a aggressive image...so how is PM wrong? 

Amazing logic...I can't believe my eyes. If tomorrow somebody instigates me and I kill somebody. It is definietly not my fault, it is the fault of the cunning person who instigated me, because God didn't bestow me with a mind of my own. How partial of the almighty God :-/

I expected him to be impartial atleast... God is just scheming against me...
Edited by meghan11 - 12 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja Mishra is responsible for her own actions,  for every single word she utters, and for every single fight she gets into. Stop giving justifications/ rationalizing her actions by blaming others. PM kya dhood peeti hui bachi hai? She's a grown ass woman in her late twentie's and she has a brain of her own. She is what she is. She's crass, haughty, intolerant, immature, dramatic and most definitely a drama queen! She thrives on attention. She wouldn't get away with her antics in the real world.
She was rude to Sid and showed him a hefty load of unnecessary attitude with the door slamming, and the 'kiss my ass' line is SO outdated, teen boppers don't even use it on the playground anymore. Its's not funny, not adult-like, and just goes to show how immature she is. She thinks using comebacks like 'kiss my ass' or 'spare me' make her look cool or ghettoish? HAH, Sorry, PM, you gotta be working harder on that, your FAKE ass british/american/hinglish accents lets you down all the time.
She likes to play the victim/gender card to her own benefit, and refuses to make an effort in order to get along with others. She needs to get off her high horse, and think twice before 'demanding respect'. It needs to be earned.
I don't even think she's mentally unstable. Its a simple case of arrogance, attitude, and intolerance. Her fangirls/fanbots only encourage her further.

edit. W*F is wrong with this woman? her behaviour is unacceptable. I dislike Sid too, but jesus, she almost slammed his finger with the door. Did she think twice before doing this? What if she cut his finger off? ooh, i see a sadistic streak in this woman.

this is why you don't have friends, Mishra.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Naaz86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I agree, she's not a kid but nobody can understand why she does things the way she does. I can't understand why she believed the duo but she did and the proof is that she actually went ahead and fought with Vida and Shraddha. Today also, she seemed hurt that she had trusted Sky and Sid.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: driftingaway

Pooja Mishra is responsible for her own actions,  for every single word she utters, and for every single fight she gets into. Stop giving justifications/ rationalizing her actions by blaming others. PM kya dhood peeti hui bachi hai? She's a grown ass woman in her late twentie's and she has a brain of her own. She is what she is. She's crass, haughty, intolerant, immature, dramatic and most definitely a drama queen! She thrives on attention. She wouldn't get away with her antics in the real world.

She was rude to Sid and showed him a hefty load of unnecessary attitude with the door slamming, and the 'kiss my ass' line is SO outdated, teen boppers don't even use it on the playground anymore. Its's not funny, not adult-like, and just goes to show how immature she is. She thinks using comebacks like 'kiss my ass' or 'spare me' make her look cool or ghettoish? HAH, Sorry, PM, you gotta be working harder on that, your FAKE ass british/american/hinglish accents lets you down all the time.
She likes to play the victim/gender card to her own benefit, and refuses to make an effort in order to get along with others. She needs to get off her high horse, and think twice before 'demanding respect'. It needs to be earned.
I don't even think she's mentally unstable. Its a simple case of arrogance, attitude, and intolerance. Her fangirls/fanbots only encourage her further.

@ In red..You nailed it. Pooja is a TOP player then she is far better than even SKY. She can drive anyone nuts..she knows exactly how to push buttons. She pushed Sid..and he lost his temper. Agreed he went above limit...but that doesn't condone PM.
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I think we are responsible for PM' behavior. Imagine if we were not watching this show, then  not only PM, but even other housemates wouldn't be getting into all these fights for camera and TRP. So lets take the blame on our shoulders 😛

😆😆 Aye.