mahek and her truth timing :)

Posted: 12 years ago
mahek is known as muh fatt  girl and she doesnn;t wait for snap it back if she feels other person is wrong๐Ÿ˜‰ and her attitude is like "maine sach boli hu"...ok dear we got it   but what abt her timing??
 she was telling sid that u r wrong when he was so angry on mishra and blasting her ..is  she crazy??  aise koun sunega uski baat..first one should  clam down both parties then when person is  ready to listen then tell him or her that what he did wrong.๐Ÿ˜‰.iam not saying whatever sid said to mishra abt parents was right it was wrong ๐Ÿ˜‰...but iam questioning mahek timing who doesn;t care of anything she just care of her ego...she lashing out sid and sky abt her fight with sky  if that the case and still it hurting her then why she patched up with sky  .if she has so much guts go and tell sky again he will give u reply ..she herself is friendly with sky now lashing out sky with no reason at the moment  where sky is not on the fault in mishra-sid fight
Wo chup nehi kar raha tha to aur kya karti mehak... Kisi aur mei to himat nehi thi, ke sid ko chup karwa sake...
First Mahek one word comes to my mind now "RESPECT"...the way u stood behind. 
of PM without the headache to get nominated and supporting for the ri8 issue. 
beside your own particular problem with the person u r supporting...that's mean a. 
lottt...I don't like PM and whatever she did(talk to my ass) but Sid n Sky. 
both should control their mouth and tongue...Pooja bedi, Juhi and sonali all of u. 
gave to of lecture about respect of woman but what now? all the woman. 
supporting Sid and Sky...even juhi n Pooja bedi is Happy 4 the incident? and 
trying 2 throw PM out 4rm the room...forget being Human at lest thing about. 
Gender...SHAMEFUL... pb and juhi kamine hai
I agree her timings are quite off whenever there is an issue to be resolved. I guess its her nature that she wants to settle things quickly and give a befitting reply rather than wait for the right moment.

About the Sky issue, she might have patched things up with him, but the hurt that his words caused her might still be there. It is human nature, you can't just forget abt such horrible accusations hurled at you. So the Pooja and Sid's incident might have made her remember her own fight. Nothing against Sky here!
she is one of them "MOKA DEKH KE WAR KARNA" she is very cunning what a timing man...aaj jab sab log sid ko control karne ki kosish kar rahe the she was trying to be smart and support pooja mishra that time WOW great job mehak..I can understand how hard it is for u to stay away from footage lol๐Ÿ˜†she knew it very well everybody is busy handling sid lets go and take the footage lol...i'm not supporting Sid behaviour over here but yean mehak is very smat jab loha garam hota hai usi waqt mehak ka hathora chalta hai yaar lol๐Ÿคฃye meri samajh ke to bahar hai ...I rememmbe she is the one in the starting days when shonali said sorry to Pooja mishra she was the one who was against it and telling everybody in the house shonali dramebaaj hai and blah blah...she is definately a dramabaaj for me in my POV ...
Originally posted by Saddiakhan

Wo chup nehi kar raha tha to aur kya karti mehak... Kisi aur mei to himat nehi thi, ke sid ko chup karwa sake...
maine  yeh nahi keh raha hu kii usne jo kaha sahi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜•  iam saying usko wait karna chahiye tha her timing was wrong  ,,all people were trying to clam down sid..woh itna angry tha aise mein koi usko yeh sab bolegi to koi nahi sunega...no wonder sid didn;t listened to her later because she has done the damage herself
Originally posted by Naaz86

About the Sky issue, she might have patched things up with him, but the hurt that his words caused her might still be there. It is human nature, you can't just forget abt such horrible accusations hurled at you. So the Pooja and Sid's incident might have made her remember her own fight. Nothing against Sky here!
if it was hurting her still then its doesn;t match her "sach ki devi" image ..where she claims  that she doesn;t fake ๐Ÿ˜•..once u said its over then it should be over and she done patch up with sky and was enjoying his company  and when sky was not at fault why she was lashing him out?
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

maine  yeh nahi keh raha hu kii usne jo kaha sahi nahi tha๐Ÿ˜•  iam saying usko wait karna chahiye tha her timing was wrong  ,,all people were trying to clam down sid..woh itna angry tha aise mein koi usko yeh sab bolegi to koi nahi sunega...no wonder sid didn;t listened to her later because she has done the damage herself

is main itna angry hone wale kia baat the bhai!!!!jo sid ne itna overreact kia!! 
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Originally posted by annamunna

is main itna angry hone wale kia baat the bhai!!!!jo sid ne itna overreact kia!! 
over rect kiya ya nahi woh issue nahi hai sid ko hum sabne dekha how angry he was..point was mahek timing was wrong when sid was so angry she should have wait for right moment
Originally posted by fire_gun

He was shocked when she called out his name ..๐Ÿ˜†, thoddi dair ke liye chup to huwa tha naa...๐Ÿ˜† Mehak jald se jald baatein clear karne ka sauchti hai, aage peeche sab ke kaan nehi barti, jaise ke shonali...๐Ÿคข
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago