Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek Chahel!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
First Mahek one word comes to my mind now "RESPECT"...the way u stood behind. 
of PM without the headache to get nominated and supporting for the ri8 issue. 
beside your own particular problem with the person u r supporting...that's mean a. 
lottt...I don't like PM and whatever she did(talk to my ass) but Sid n Sky. 
both should control their mouth and tongue...Pooja bedi, Juhi and sonali all of u. 
gave to of lecture about respect of woman but what now? all the woman. 
supporting Sid and Sky...even juhi n Pooja bedi is Happy 4 the incident? and 
trying 2 throw PM out 4rm the room...forget being Human at lest thing about. 
Gender...SHAMEFUL... I am fan of mahek chahel now!!!!!
hope she wins@!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia.khan thumbnail
Pooja bedi aur juhi ladki kehlane ke laik nehi hain... Kisi ne bhi nehi roka tha sky ko, jab wo mehak se is tara baat kar raha tha.. aaj sab sid ko kyun rauk rahe the..???
This content was originally posted by: Saddiakhan

Pooja bedi aur juhi ladki kehlane ke laik nehi hain... Kisi ne bhi nehi roka tha sky ko, jab wo mehak se is tara baat kar raha tha.. aaj sab sid ko kyun rauk rahe the..???

sky ke beach main tu koi bole ga he nhe!!!! mahek tells sid that you r wrong absuing parnets is wrong!! i am a fan now of mahek!!!!! 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahek Chahal iz d best..dil ki saaf insaan hai

she helped PM despite their personal differences..we shdnt forget that PM jumped in her & sky fight & was streching her armz 2 protect sky

m proud of Mahek for not worrying about evry1 from d house going against her but helping PM

i love her for standing up for PM

she doesnt need 2 b a part of gangz 2 prove her point..she will say watever is in her heart even tho dat person iz her friend

๐Ÿ‘ Go Mahek๐Ÿ‘

This content was originally posted by: harpkaur

Mahek Chahal iz d best..dil ki saaf insaan hai

she helped PM despite their personal differences..we shdnt forget that PM jumped in her & sky fight & was streching her armz 2 protect sky

m proud of Mahek for not worrying about evry1 from d house going against her but helping PM

i love her for standing up for PM

she doesnt need 2 b a part of gangz 2 prove her point..she will say watever is in her heart even tho dat person iz her friend

๐Ÿ‘ Go Mahek๐Ÿ‘

i thought every one is fake in house but today i found mahek is just a good humen being not like juhi pb shonail or othersss!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mahek dil ko bohut achi hai

sabse bari good thing usmein yeh hai ke woh straightforward hai aur kuch bhi bolne c darti nahin
i sometimes c myself in mahek, qauz im not scared of anyone and i just say it

bura lage to lage!

welcome to mehak at club =)
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

mahek dil ko bohut achi hai

sabse bari good thing usmein yeh hai ke woh straightforward hai aur kuch bhi bolne c darti nahin
i sometimes c myself in mahek, qauz im not scared of anyone and i just say it

bura lage to lage!

welcome to mehak at club =)

yess ajjj mera dil enna khush hai k bass...mahek is straightfwd human..she sayz it right dere..she doesnt need groups..she can b by herself.

Mahek Rockz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I've always loved Mahek Chahal, and todays episode just proved it. Her support for PM was not fake. She is getting absolutely nothing out of doing that, plus he is safe thise week. In fact hef taking PM's side can make her get nominated by een more votes next week since majority of house hates PM.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MAHEK CHAHAL i love you!!! so proud to be your fan!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ keep strong and always stand up against things that wrong!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2vy3KKo0Y8k#t=67s[/YOUTUBE]

Go Mehak...
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago