Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Es.Es thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think  A LOT of ppl are not understanding the topic ..

wat the topic is saying is that juhi is a hypocrite :)

she said that mishra doesnt have the right to say anything abt her dad.. and wen that UKP incident happened she cried infront of everybody to gain support... and sympathy
and now when something simliar happened to mishra she is happy about it??

so why is juhi's dad more important than mishra's.. parents are parents no ones is more important than others... so if juhi doesnt like someone makin fun of her parents than she shouldnt SUPPORT ppl who disrespect others parents!!!!

honestly everyone in the BB house this year is illiterate... jahil and what not.. they all dont have manner whether its PB or juhi or the guys..

they all seem to be hypocrites
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A person who does not know how to treat her HUSBAND in the first place, how can you expect her to be considerate towards other people? I even doubt her love towards her parents. App rehne he dain Juhi JEE! I want PM and Mehak to unite and make the lives of these bunch of hypocrites, HELL!
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Double standards indeed but I doubt she realises it since PM is 'not a human being', so what you do to her doesn't count. 

By Juhi's logic, if a murderer is found by the police, they shouldn't arrest him, but kill him because they were provoked in to doing so. That's the new Democratic way. 

If you're smart, you would stay away from someone who you think is psycho and ignore them completely, instead of constantly reacting to their so called insane comments.

And speaking of murders, Dolly said said something like this last year in BB "Baap pai mat jaana... maar doongi, choroongi nahi" etc and Juhi said "Meri family par koi jaega toh mai murder bhi kar sakti hoon" etc. You can draw your own conclusions on this.
triplevaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank God you guys agree with me - i thought I was the only one that was infuriated by Juhi's horrid behaviour.

And for some reason she thinks talking in a retarded child's voice makes it more acceptable??