Users

Frequent Posters

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Reserved and yes - coming back Soon.

dee
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Soon turned out to be later than I thought..
YES I LOVED the pace of the episode. Agree completely with your takes on

a) Angry Anant @ his Adorable best!
b) The pace and expressions of the Mishra Kul
c) Deviji 's "phone" habits,... arre yaar SME to kar do!!!

LET ME RAISE what people have not said!!

1. Deviji needs to be seen to RECIPROCATE... why does Anant do the consoling - saying ILUs first etc etc etc... when he consoles her - cant she at least hug him? I would IF my BF had done half as  much !!!

2. Set up all gearing towards "Bajpais" having t he PURRFECT excuses to get them to EITHER break up OR GET MARRIED! Na?

i) Ek toh uski behen kaam karti hai
ii) Behen ki divorce hona hai
iii) Bahu kaam karne lagi hai - bina ijazat ke.
iv) Unke bete ko bhi "influence" kar liya usne - uski harkaton mein...

3. I think this means Navya Deviji - will ALSO need to reciprocate all of Anant's understanding with her family when the time comes and his family issues start up!! So more PHAMILY DIRAMA - I am afraid!!!

4. From oh so cute - out of Antarctic - can we see some solid actual "ROMANCE" puhleeze?

5. ANANT Looks sssooo good in formals. I still prefer the Collared Ts though!
Dee

Edited by anyafan - 12 years ago
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear... Fabulous epi.. Diff side of Anant... I loved AnYa's door scene...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
anyaRockz thumbnail

Tanu, what a dhamakadaar update as much as the episode was itself ...
 Lowed so much the section titles chosen by you πŸ˜†like,

1.Saheb-Biwi aur Assistant (And Assistant ka Majnu) 🀣🀣

2.Perverted Creep gets promoted to Insolent, Obnoxious, Perverted Creep
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Taliya taliya aur kuch si(n)tiya bhi for this title 🀣

3.Angry Anant=Yummy Anant
😍Oh this boy, oops after today's episode, this MAN is gonna surely kill us - so drool some, adorable and delicious !!😍 Kudos to Shaheer for pulling through such a matured act with elaan !!!

Agree with your take on the b/g during AnYa hand holding scene - 'aaahaaa' was in deed  of the  jitendra era of movies :)

And finally Anantika Mata ki jai ho !!! I love her !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Karan: Thanks for the reply, will look forward to your views :)

@Nidhi: Couldn't agree more..I don't even know if my post makes a lot of sense or not, I was still way too excited when I wrote it..Still in my Angry Anant induced euphoria..πŸ˜†

You have very well put of what all happened today...πŸ‘
...I have written but I am still flabbergasted😲..Still not sure about what I wrote..πŸ˜‰

Have edited my post ..😊

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
WoW!!!! tanu you made an adda !!!! that's great from you dear πŸ˜ƒ ,,,,,, so i will write my take here ( i know i'm not much good writer but i tried my best dear )

it was an enjoyable episode ,,,,, good to episode like this in navya ⭐️ thanks to the CV's AND ALSO to mrs Sahir ,, to give such an awesome episode :😊 ( this take will highlight the episode in  word i guess ) πŸ˜ƒ

Sharmishta and Amar couple : first i should say ,,, what a name !!!!! koi aur naam nahi mila πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ,, that Office get me irretating day by day 😑 ,,, WHY they should talk about office things outside their cabin  i mean they mean to talk about navya issue in front of her ,,,, is thier no values for a humin body πŸ˜• ,,, anyway ,,, kya time he hamare majnu anant ka πŸ˜† ,, phone karta hamesha galat time pe πŸ˜† ,,,, ( its diyah's view ) WHY navya don't keep her phone in silent mode ???? ... 😑 πŸ˜‘ its work time and everyone should keep his phone in silent mod !!!!! situation ko aur kharab kardia us doll ,,, kya timing he ,,,,, aur koi wagt pasand nahi aaya πŸ˜† ...

AnYa's phone convo: ,,,, Anant ko algta he ki sirf navya hi he iss dunya me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ koi aur use phone nahi karrsakta πŸ˜› ,,Anyway ,,, our ziddi anant want to meet navya BUT navya rejest it , coz the situation happen in her office  ,,,,,errrggg that TRISHA again 😑😑 kya sif=rf navya hi hay office me ?? 😑 ( cartoon trisha ) the way she says ALLOWED 🀒🀒 ...

navya back from the office with a full tension face πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• anant met renuka di on the road then they both come back together 😊

Hero Anant And Bloody Gautem : *******gautem comes to navya's house ,,, and take without any sense 🀒 πŸ€’ ,, enter the and behave there like its his own home 😑😑 says " kaha he gudiya kaha he gudiya " like a KID  ,,,, hamare heroine bohut darpook nikle !!!!! ek bacha bhi nahi samhal sakte ,,, 3 ladies ek admi se dargaye   ,,,,,, then Anant enu comes out of the door ad hear that ******** gautem voice " mujhi mere bachi chahye " ,,,, and open the door ,,, were navya was a worth to watch πŸ˜† the way she escaped and hide behind anant πŸ˜› ,,, THEN OUR HERO introdudection with a killer look ( awww angry anant  πŸ˜‰ ) standing in front of each looks they will kill eachother 😈 anant " bas karo jeja ji " ,,, awww that scene was awesome from anant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ oh our deepu come ,,, and he comes between them ,, and try to understand the situation then ******** gautem ne papa ko dhakha dediya 😑 renaka di with an amazing slap ,,, THEN WOW our hero has stopped goutem and say " sochna bhi mat " ⭐️ β­οΈ  its better if you leave from here !!!!! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ ,,,
are yaar me goutem ko samajh nahi paya ,,, pehle apni patne ko aur bach choda ab POLICE bulane ki baat karraha he 😑😑 uske to 🀬 !!!!!!!

Proud to Have you Anant : i know no one say that but after saw their facec i can understand this thing ⭐️ β­οΈ ,, anant harsh ka bhai , meeta ka beta , reunuka ka bhia ,,, dadi ka ladle bete ka pati , deepu ka lovely damaad πŸ˜ƒ  ,,,,, " me iss ghar ka hissa ho " πŸ‘ kodus to him πŸ‘ ,,,, dadi PLZ don't tell anyone of your family about whats happen here ,,, ANANT " aapko yeh kihne ki bhi zaroorat nahi he " 😊 πŸ˜Š 
AnYa scene was good in the end of the episode ,, πŸ˜ƒ( don't worry navya tumhara majnu sab kuch theek kardega πŸ˜ƒ )πŸ˜›

Random Musing :
1. still there is no name for gudiya  ,,( are yaar har insaan ka naam hona chahye ) πŸ˜†
2. WOW !!!!!!! episode was good you say why ???? coz we didn't see the LOONEIS THERE πŸ˜†
3. every time i ask this question >>>> where is harsh  

( hope you like my take  ) if not so tomatos or eggs are ...

Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup,masaledaar indeed.Hey Tanu,posting smthing in ur adda after a long long time.Wat 2 do yaar,ur adda is so full of ppl dat by da time I think of commenting smthing Iam already tired of reading all da pgs n my himmat jawab de jaati hai. Kya kare ya,U n Mrids r deffo a record breakers in prolonging a topic.TUSSI GR8 HO GYZ.N now dat I hv gathered my courage 2 jot down smthing ,by da time I finish up writing,I'll b landing smwer in pg3/4.N-Eways,bk 2 da epi.2day was seriously apna Majnu's day.Gussa vussa n all.OMG cnt stop gushing😳😳😳😳😳.Navya,u lucky gal...Bt I agree,Deviji really acts all dumb at times(did I say at times?😲😲😲,jaane do yaar,galti ho gayi,bachchi hai.)Apna Majnuboy toh deffo hum sabki jaan leke rahega.He was so protective of Renu n da family.Deepu toh aisa damaad paake gadgad(plz read dis in Hindi accent)ho gaya n da same goes wid Dadi n Meeta ma.Aur apni Navya ke toh bhaag hi khul gaye.Anant Babu,apne haath Gauty ko chhu kar ganda mat karo,inhe haatho se Navya ko bhi chhuna haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Arre yaar kya karoon,I am not at all comfy in jotting down my thots,so Tanu Devi meri bak bak ko kshama karte hue aap apne vicharon ki baarish hum par karti rehna.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For once:
I can give big bear hug to ANANTika ... for bringing back the essence of the show!
We are treated with AnYa moments, rolling down window scene, khule baal scene ... and now: the Angry Anant!☺️
Ek fangirl ko sustain karne ke saare formuls are in use! & I AM LOVING IT!😳😊

Tanu, can't agree more - Anant is HAwwtly, droolsomingly, irresistable when angry! The half shot & killer eyes!  .. divine!
And the caring, understanding bye, 'sab thik ho jayega', & 'main hoon na!' ... God Navya!  How can she resist him, really!
He was perfect: the way he protected Renu, the way he talked to GAutarzan, the way he assured Meeta & daadi!
And Deepak - who was looking obviously shocked at gautarzans disgusting behaviour - was all appreciative of Anant, the way he was looking at him - was so touching!

A very nice episode today, senti-dramatic & sensible too!
Loving how all the stories are progressing intervined - and still nothing looks out of place! Simply superb!

Here are some of my thoughts overall:
-New Age publication office - Amar & Sharmishtha : would love to see heir love-hate relionship & basics behind it! & how our Devi will influence the dynamics of it!
- I kind of like this character Trisha - annoying but realistic! Will add some spunk to the office scenes!
-I also Like Amar sir - quite, but strong guy! Doesnot look like he will shout or disrespect his employees!
- NAvya & her phone mishaps- & Anant not giving up on calling: they need to figure out code conduct - about calling each other while at work - ie- if I don't pick up, means I am busy! OR pls text me before calling - and then we can go to restroom & talk! - something!
- Looks like now that Navya-Anant won't be meeting other 3 - they will start getting whiney, and feel bad! πŸ€” ...whats up with them, what are their plans for future?
-The Ugly face Of divorce--- the unavoidable custody battle! Hate looser fathers, who donot think a minute before involving in EMA, and then after come charging for 'meri bacchi'🀒! Sick, but Oh so common! Renu was so right: when she says 'Gautam ne meri zindagi leli!' Divorce is never easy, when a kid is involved! And it is true, woman always suffers more!

Musings:
-Anant called Meeta 'ma' & not 'aunty' today πŸ˜†
-Gautam's brown shirt: looks like they buy all shirts @wholesale rates : be it browns or purples-- all male office going species are always clad in this plain colorphool shirts!
-Amar dude is dressed nicely - Anant needs wardrobe upgrade ASAP! Lets make a post with possible 'office couture'   for Droolsome, long legged, tall banda!
-My feeling on precap: Navya won't go to Badrinath : how the track to & from there will progress, can't figure out :but it willbe interesting for sure!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tanu, and all you mates out there. An episode , which I wish I watched all alone in the rooom, but had to watch it with a whole lot of ppl. But for a change it was nice, as I fealt like sitting in the theatre, coz the moment anant entered the house with renu to save the mishra;s my entire family clapped with joy ( am not joking, am serious).

Office scenes: Well they need to improve this better than what they r doing now. Showing something just ramdom and navya acting all kiddish and scared and messing the mobile and the toy? well did not make any sense to me. The thought that crossed my mind was, college scenes too were messed up many times, so are they gonna mess the office scenes too?

Amar, a character, is still a mystery to me. Will wait to see what he is in the future. I get a fealing this guy will have a soft corner for navya as the show goes on.

I liked the female boss today. She looked more at ease front of the camera and she acted well. Sharmista? is that her name? thanks tanu, I did not catch it. She looked pretty when she smiled, she needs to do that more often. She has caught a meaty role in navya. I am already liking this character.

Gaut-guddiya: The whole scene looked for me straight out of my dream world. Yeah honestly when the talks where on and rumours of renu track to begin with, this scene used to always play in mind and today when I saw it unfold, I was like pinching myself is it true? I actually wanted it to be all dramatic and masaledar and lo! thats what I got to see today. Am I complaining?...nahhh never. Its one of those scenes in Navya I will cherish all my life.

I am not sure what to point out and what to leave, about anant -gautam confrontation. I liked it all and I need to watch it again to comment on that. But the first impression was like wowww, anant today you justified mishra;s decision to select you as their SIL.

Anant was so gulliable today, I just wanted to freeze the screen and stare at him...my my...this guy seems to improve himself a notch higher with each passing day. I hated the dubbed voice in between, seems like some additional dialogues.

Anant was so cute in the last scene near the door, the way he pulled back navya. And the way he reassured her. Navya is so caught up with the struggles of post college and families, that she seems to have taken anant and his love for granted. I dont blame her. But am waiting for the time she gets a small current shock and starts to recriprocate to anant . I know that wont take long. It will happen soon. ( anantika are you hearing??????????)

Random thoughts:

* navya reports to office at 10 am, but she gets a call from anant in the wash room at 8 am????????

* amar needs to relax a bit and feal comfortable, in the role he is playing. I think, they r still not sure about his character. \\

* harsh missed all the drama today

* anant was in the balcony watching gautum leave, why????????? did not understand the significance.

* anant was standing with clentched fists in the back ground...looked odd at times...when they showed renu hugging dadi and crying.

* did I hear anant finally call meeta, Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!! was I hallucinating?

Good to be back guys.

Neelu, Mridula and Urmi, hello shello to you all, my lappie got struck so could not reply in the other post.
roomni thumbnail
I always look forward to your posts and am disappointed when you don't sum up an episode. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shilpa: Yaar sach me aisa karna chahiye..We need more guys like Anant in this world..When I find Mr.Right, I am going to make him sit down and watch many of Anant's karnamas to give him an idea of what he needs to be..πŸ˜†

@Dee: Will look forward to your views sweets :)

@Kayal_SHAMYA: Thank you for the reply..😊

@Nupur: Glad you liked the post..I was just typing without even pausing to think for a minute, was still in a haze after seeing macho Anant..πŸ˜† I know yaar, the boy is gone, here comes the MAN, rough and tough!! Drool Drool Drool..☺️ Thank you so much for the reply..πŸ€—

@Fawwaz: Thank you so much for the reply..Hey, don't put yourself down,you write fine..More than the bosses, I was angry at Navya for acting like a total fool today..She didn't know how to cancel a call on her own phone? Ridiculous! Hahaha contrary to you, I hated the BG during the last AnYa scene, seemed like it was plucked right out of a 70s movie..πŸ˜†

@Betsy: Thank you so much for the reply dear..πŸ€—Sacchi mein, I am seeing you around here after such a long time..Arre yaar, do post more na, I for once love reading different takes on one episode, every single person brings out something that I otherwise missed in the episode..I know yaar, Deepu was so proud of Anant today, uska chehra pura "gadgad" ho gaya tha..Who wouldn't be happy after getting such a gem of a son-in-law? Pretty much agree with everything you said, except I actually wanted Anant to beat the life out of that creep where as you didn't want him touching Gautam at all..πŸ˜†