Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

hi sunaina di,

we all LOVE ASR whether he is hero r anti hero..
My big question does he love kushi r its only a physical attraction towards her?As per my knowledge
people who r in love never points out there negative points they r happy wid whatever +ve r _ve  points in the opposite person.if Arnav is in love wid kushi even  when he is in now Denial mode,how can he always blames  kushi  as gold digger????

I guess he does all that to prove himself and Khushi that he doesnt love her...He is complex 😍
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is such a jerk !  But still why do i love him so much !?

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yess you're  absolutely right about this..and yess i see some members get pleasure with all the bashing thing on the forum,and competitively try to finish heaps of pages with just bashing and all..okay fine i know he's wronged Khushi and so on,but who's asking you to get personal,c'mmon!!!!!its just a show,enjoy it the way it comes..he's bound to be that way!! or else this would have been altogether different show what it is today!! buhhh!! y to get serious yaaar?? and noticingly its the same members deriving pleasure in doing this on a non-stop basis!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
The thing is... I've always liked bad boys. So bash away haters. It just makes me love him more. 😆

ASR = Hubba Hubba!! Hell yeah!!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why has such thread been opened in the first place?? It is completely inappropriate and unecessary. The DT try their best to deal with such issues as quick as possible. Creating such threads only just makes it worse as it instigates members.

REFER TO THE FORUM RULES.

Closing this thread and will be reviewing it.

WLs will be raised, and I mean it 😊
Closed.