SID ...do you support him ? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Sid & support are antonyms moderator ji . We dont support sissies

LOL ...looks at this kid !

He is wearing headband ..shows how badly he is trying to copy sky with everything ? 😆

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
sid is one annoying kid.. needs to be thrown out of BB asap. totally lacks manners and thinks he can talk anyway he wants only becos he has got the support of sky.
Originally posted by Radhajee

yes i do...i doubt that u actually watch it too and on top support Mahek then... Unbelievable 

Actually I don't like abusers that's y I don't like Sid at all!! And yes I am very proud that I am supporting a straight forward, honest and a fearless girl like Mahek!!
Originally posted by Fossil2

sid is one annoying kid.. needs to be thrown out of BB asap. totally lacks manners and thinks he can talk anyway he wants only becos he has got the support of sky.

Now that pink room is getting stronger there is high possibility that sid will start showing up on nomination lists. Looks like he won't be on show more than couple of weeks.
Aww poor siddo ! So upset coz he did not get to eat chicken but sky n Mehak did. He must be one of those who go to stranger's weddings just to get free food. Now asking for justice from bigg boss For him, I think justice =food 😈

I would be mental to support a delusional boy who thinks he has successfully passed through the cognitive milestone of age 5 !!!! No wonder he tries so hard to be the voice of youth, pathetic attempt if I must add !!!
This Whiny McWhiner is such a fool. In all that fury he swore on his mother. If he wanted to throw tantrums then he could have simply refused food and sulked in a corner. Housemates would have pacified him. Now he's in a sticky situation- Can't swallow it, Can't spit it out.

Someone call a wambulance. Youth icon is pulling a Hazare.

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
oops get mixed between sky/sid

Edited by trekstar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Aww poor siddo ! So upset coz he did not get to eat chicken but sky n Mehak did. He must be one of those who go to stranger's weddings just to get free food. Now asking for justice from bigg boss  For him, I think justice =food ðŸ˜ˆ

Mod G u r too good..🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago