Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvsagar

As long as no Gudduji character assasination, I would be ok (I think)!

brace yourself my dear🤢
godblessall thumbnail

A few years back, I got addicted to another Zee show Kasam Se..that started with a different story line...and the chemistry btw the leads took many people like me to another world ...but, one fine day, I got the shock of my life ..the heartbreak, setback continued week after week..but was never able to overcome...finally  promised myself that I'll never be hooked up with any other daily soap...but what a twist of the fate, I couldnt resist myself getting tied up with another show , that too from Zee again...!!!!and here also the same thing started..😭
I've to say,  Alas! Thy name is Zee !!!
Chatterpot thumbnail
After watching the epi and reading the WU iam completely speechless so as what to say about today's episode. I have no idea where the CV's are dragging this track, where they want to take the show. Plzzz CV's no more Guddu's character assassination. We can't digest it. RJ after making all the promises that she will never suspect him at the end what she is doing not trusting him and keeps on asking Neelu about the truth. How can RJ be so sure that what ever Neelu is saying that's 100% truth and her husband is lying to her. For once RJ have faith in Gudduji, believe him what ever he is saying. She is believing and trusting that woman whom she has just met few days ago and not trusting her own Gudduji who has done all the things just for her. But what can we do we have to digest this track and watch the typical track of other woman so as to pass the time till NIVI comes back and we see happy moments.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello friends. This is no fill in the gapepisode/track. Watch it its very intresting and a lot of character change is in the store. You will only enjoy the latter part of this track if you follow the track now.

Pappu Yadav is a very intresting character in this track. See and enjoy the evolving Pappu Yadav after coming in contact with Bhagonwali.

Dont you think that he may turn good like Guddu? Afterall isent he a parlimentarian?

Keep watching its is going to be very intresting.
saibaba1234 thumbnail

why every soap uses pregnancy track . Its  so ridiculous to see that. feel extremely sorry for Himmanshoo who is such an excellent actor to be part of this stupid track. I feel his acting abilities are being missued . In my opinion everybody recognises an actor or actress by the role they played  but if there is character assasination the actor should call it quits as without good audience no matter how much you make monitarily goes in vain

tanutes thumbnail
Apparently the CV"S want their show to come off the air! Guddu probably was arrested because Pappu was murdered after the scuffle and Guddu was framed for manslaughter or Guddu killed him himself before returning home. or Pappu committed homicide and claimed that it was Guddu who was responsible. Pappu having accepted defeat from Guddu for taking away his precious Neelu away from him thus will vindicate Guddu by kidnapping his dearly beloved Runjhun providing if he is still alive."Abhi and Neelu having lost  their first loves  Runjhun and Guddu respectively colludes a plan to retrieve them." If you could have my lover, I could also have yours!"I wouldn't doubt if Neelu is part of this scenario. Neelu is renowned for concocting webs of lies. She is either carrying Pappu's/Jabbu's/Abhi's /another man's child but using her enchantment to lure Guddu into a trap so that she can have Guddu all to herself. Maybe Jabbu is hatching this conspiracy along with her and Pappu/Abhi since they are both crazy for Guddu!The Neelu's baby for Guddu track is  absurd since it is just a repeat of the Mahadevi/Jabbu/Kukkan track. It lacks originality taking away the uniqueness of the show. Unless Guddu and Runjhun produce an offspring of their own the TRPS will definitely decrease. 

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am heartbroken...this is too much to take! Please wake me up when it's over!!!!!
tanutes thumbnail
I'm hoping that Jabbu took photographs of Neelu and Guddu that night so that if any sort of misunderstanding occurs between Jabbu and Neelu he will use them as imperial evidence to implicate her.I sympathise with poor Runjhun who is faithful, sincere, loyal, candid, naive, forgiving and benevolent. What has she done to deserve this?Wish that Jabbu has a change of heart. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I trust Gudduji and I just have one thing to say
"Evil may triumph,but it will never find peace."
-Stefan ,The Vampire Diaries

So therefore whoever 'evil' is(Pappu,Nilu or Abhigyaan) there guilty conscience is going to take over soon!

Nilu definately is evil,did you see the way she was trying to use reverse psychology so that Runjhun convinces her to stay!
And another thing,it seems like she knew Guddu was going to be arrested probably Pappu and her have hatched this conspiracy under the guidance of 'the mystery man!'
Edited by -Ishana- - 12 years ago
nmaharaj thumbnail
We can't take things at face value for what they seem to be right now.  Guddu is a man of integrity and will always be, so whether Neelu may claim they did something, Guddu knows his limits and his boundaries.  He never even looked at another woman before Runjhun and now all of a sudden to be so uncontrollable he couldn't help himself?  Deosn't make sense.  Maybe Neelu is being compelled to say these things.  We know she is pregnant, the question is for whom.  It's no use speculating, all I can say is that Guddu is not the father.  This would be to obvious for a soap. (Please no chapals)