Plants truth on the way!!!!!!!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
We were already speculating about the handwriting part, that ASR will find the truth about plants with KKG hand writing!

Now I am sure it on the way, unless CV"s 😡

well, we read in Indya.com article that Arnav will start the money crap again after seeing KKG back in RM, so dont u think its the right time, that time itself slaps him back with the truth out, that is the wasy she sold her bangles to  bring happiness in his life!!!!!!!

i hope so,,,,,! wat do u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya...so wanted it...but sometyms feel he went back to la coz he knew khushi sent him the plants...coz he knew her writing frm the love letter written in the name of la b4 the plant fiasco...only he has to know she sold the bangles for him😊
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: community_drive

We were already speculating about the handwriting part, that ASR will find the truth about plants with KKG hand writing!

well, we read in Indya.com article that Arnav will start the money crap again after seeing KKG back in RM, so dont u think its the right time, that time itself slaps him back with the truth out, that is the wasy she sold her bangles to  bring happiness in his life!!!!!!!

Arnav and the aukat stuff. He is at it again😡
Honestly I am getting pissed off at ASR. 😡 He has his own problems and he keeps insulting KKG?WTH.

wejj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raelly want this truth to come out.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
even i so want that to happen!!!!
let's see wat the CVs hv in store fr us!!!!!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i m soo hopin he cums 2 knw abt bangle dis week.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing short of the truth will make me happy😉 ASR's aukat defense/offense is getting lame and so is Khushi's bidai/griha pravesh🥱 How many times?
DiamondLife thumbnail
me too. Want that bangle to truth to be out!!
I am pissed of by reading that arnav is again telling her that she is back for money :( I can't take this.
Why she is not telling that she is engaged????
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: community_drive

Great post...I completely agree!!!

Please please let this happen, we really need to see this now, we are still waiting for the jealousy to kick in but we also want to see the realisation of ASR to what extent Khushi has previously gone too, just for his happiness!!!

Which is what someone in love does they will help the person they love to be happy even if that means happiness is with someone else!!!
Oh wow, imagine that happened it would be like a wake up slap in his fac...and he may even feel guilty enough to but the bangles back...😍