happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Anukalp to die in Ram Milayee Jodi?

Anukalp to die in Ram Milayee Jodi?

The buzz is that the makers are planning to kick off the character to generate some interest among the viewers...

A high drama broke out on Zee TV's popular show Ram Milaayi Jodi after Maasi ji (Ketki Dave) came to know that Mona (Sara Khan) is a Punjabi and not a Gujarati. And now we hear that the show is about to see one of the greatest twists in the form of Anukalp's death.

A source reveals, "In the coming episodes, the show will apparently see the death of Anukalp (Sujay Reu). The production is working on the track."

When TellyBuzz contacted Sujay Reu to know more details, he said, "There is no such sequence going to be held. As of now I am not aware of such a track."

Well, we also hear that the major reason for the inclusion of this track were the poor ratings the show garnered even after the replacement of Anukalp. 

Looks like the actor has been kept in the dark. Time will unveil the real truth and you know where you will hear it first...

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
I can't believe Anukalp's death will be considered to be shown...I've always taken RMJ as light hearted show with funny moments and not plots like death

If they never considered it when Nishant was leaving then now why do it? I don't think it will fetch high TRP's cause the show's title is Ram Milayi Jodi
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
So looks like the news of Sujoy appearing in Pavitra Rishta as Archana's son is true and no wonder they are killing Anukalp here πŸ˜•
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
W*F  seriosly,Ram Milayi Jodi is the name of the show and they hardly shown any Milan aur bond type thing between these two ..Better if this show go off air ...than this death track.
abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

So looks like the news of Sujoy appearing in Pavitra Rishta as Archana's son is true and no wonder they are killing Anukalp here πŸ˜•

You just said what I thought!!!! Sujoy will go for Sohum in PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑 Arre Nanki!!! Ye sab RMJ mein kya ho raha hain?????
happygirl123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Visha dear..are u serious??and how do u know this..did u read it somewhere?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, i saw in the PR forum a few days ago that PR is taking a leap from 28th November and Sujoy will be playing Soham but i thought its not possible since Sujoy is the lead in RMJ but with the news of Anukalp to die, this has made that news looks true πŸ˜•
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what 😲????

I think RMJ making mistake because no one will like the lead actress living her life without her husband  after all it's RMJ. what will be Mona life then😭?? will they make her remarry? Then what will be Gandhis role if Mona remarry to someone else or will they find somebody who will stay with Gandhi as Ragini's husband was in Bidaai πŸ˜•.

wow good to hear that PR going to take a leap. It would be interesting to watch wait a minute is that the reason for original Manav to quit the show? Anyway... i' m sorry guys i know it's RMJ forums and no PR discussion allowed but i could't stop by self to write because just came to know the news after reading visha's post.
Edited by Megha2011 - 12 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show just needs to close down.
vcoolwater thumbnail
Now it makes sense why they gave Ambaji another son.  I am sure this new son will be the new lead after Anukalp is dead.  After all they have to have Mona part of the Ghandi Family πŸ˜•.  Really if they do kill Anukalp, I want Mona with someone who is not part of Ghandi Family.  Heck I don't care if he is not Gujarti.

Are CV's dense.  Anukalp is not the problem.  Bijal and Hetal are the problem.  Get rid of these characters and TRP's will increase.  Anukalp is barely on to even cause problems with the TRP's
Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago