Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW have you two watched this video? I died laughing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs

The things kids do "You sneaky mom!!" "2+2=5" " Dad, you are ugly!!"🀣
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Pooja- Yeap, laddoos are THE best! πŸ˜ƒ You buy them at exorbitant prices? India se hi khareed ke Aussie leke jaati naa!

πŸ˜› leke jaati hoon aur customs se warning lekar, with a heavy heart laddoos ko bin mei daal kar airport se nikalti hoo!😭

I prefer them fresh also naa...i mean we get haldiram packs for them as well...but that aint any fun!!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

πŸ˜› leke jaati hoon aur customs se warning lekar, with a heavy heart laddoos ko bin mei daal kar airport se nikalti hoo!😭

I prefer them fresh also naa...i mean we get haldiram packs for them as well...but that aint any fun!!

Awww poor you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My relatives are experts when it comes to smuggling food material without being caught..🀣
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Pooja- Oh yeah..Aussie mein customs are kinda strict about the food stuff and all! I have a few relatives and friends there, they were telling me about it! And eww haldirams! Their namkeen is okayish, but their mithai is eww! I hardly ever eat it! Here customs is not soo rigorous. We bring in all our mithai and masalas and stuff, and its all fine! 
krystel21 thumbnail
@Tanu- I'm ROFLing at that video! OMG the kids were sooo cute! Dad, you're ugly! Epic! πŸ€£

*edit* 
Siggie's working! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a LOT Tanu! 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Hain na? ROFL that video is epic..I loved the one with the two boys and the elder one was telling his mom that now she will have a belly ache..And when his brother said "2+2=5" he was like "There there, you were close"..🀣 And its so funny how all the kids just stared at their parents after being told that their candy was gone, and they they just throw a fit, rolling on the ground, throwing their arms and legs around..🀣

And Yayyy the siggy is working..Did you see my new siggy BTW? Throwing the pillow and all??πŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
@Tanu- That bit was EPIC! Those were the only NORMAL kids, who didn't throw a tantrum and stuff! Epic man! πŸ€£ But the kids were tooo cute! Oh yes, I did see the siggie! I wanted to ask, where can I get Humsafar siggies? πŸ˜³ 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats fr the new CC.. πŸ₯³
RITCH:πŸ€—congrats fr being the BOTW... BTW u cn get Humsafar siggs from Avatar &Signatures Forum, there is a seperate Humsafar creations galleryπŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
@Namrata- Helloo! And thanks a lot for the wishes babes! Oooh, alrighty, I'll get the siggies from there! You're alone here kya?
krystel21 thumbnail
@All- Anybody around, or am I the only lone soul here?