Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nitz17

It's not Khushi's fault if she didn't recognize him during pineapple fiasco... Shyam is not just any snake, he belongs to rare Indonesian chameleon snake species 😆 😆

Unless you suspect someone, you don't try to see the similarities in the other person whom you have not seen. If she had slightest inclination about Shyam's whereabouts or doubtfull about Anjali's husband, she would have hell bent to confront him. But she blindly believes him as a nice and humble person who is helping her family in times of distress, so we can't question her partial blindness. Whenever she is RM, she is pre-occupied in avoiding Arnav, so she doesn't find time to doubt others.
Jaya 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ha ha ha. I remember the photo now.
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah... I've seen that too.. 😡
I was all but yelling at her to look back, as I stood in front of my TV!!
My mom told me to shut up and let her watch at least!! 😆

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no its not a blooper...it was shown purposely...so dat v feel dat she'll see it n truth will b revealed...but she didnt!!!!!! she e1 entered der room n hid from arnav...shyam saw it n remained inside d washroom!!!!!1 it was shown intentionally!!!!!!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
grrr!! don made me remember dat scene yar,...really,.khushi ko dekhna chahiye tha wo pic!
keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi202

grrr!! don made me remember dat scene yar,...really,.khushi ko dekhna chahiye tha wo pic!

Sorry Yaar, it wasn't my intention.. I was just watching the reruns over the wknd and came to see this.. I was mad tooo 😡...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i have a feeling the photo has been taken off  by the CVs ( they did not show Shyamless or Anjail taking it off or having a discussion about it not being there)- but the audience will not be fooled with the blooper if they have taken it off.  Or even the fact that the marriage loving, traditional Khushi did not have a chat to Anjali about her married life and her husband.
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Forget that ... he's standing right behind her a few seconds later ... and as someone pointed out, there was the sneezing episode where he hid behind a tissue!!  A tissue, for crying out loud ... and then he's in bed under the blanket ... when she goes to wake him up ...

So ... many misses ... but I think in this particular episode they deliberately played on that part that it's such a miss ... you'll notice the camera focuses on and off the picture while it's in the background - so it was deliberate, not a blooper.

However, how and why they want Khushi to make such an huge miss ...  who knows.

This isn't an Ekta serial, is it?

I love her serials, but I don't have the patience to watch them ... I soo hope this isn't one of hers.   If that's the case these two will only unite after death does them part ...