kriyaansh & Swaron luv cnfesion(SS) *ended*

Posted: 12 years ago
p.S: i hav changed d thread name frm --> KRIYAANSH ULTIMATE LOVE CONFESSION to---> KRIYAANSH & SWARON LOVE CONFESSION

helooo evry1!! some knw nd some dont!! im d gal wid soo many thoughts soo many dreamz in my mind nd giving all of them a chance to be worth it!! KRIYAANSH hayeee they make a magical spell over me!!! y r they soo adorable??? 
gosh their sweet cute hawt chemistry evoke me a lot!!
now i jus came up wid my new SS..πŸ˜› 
this is my third story in IF... πŸ˜ƒ feeling proud!!! πŸ˜†

this was accidently written as i dint think of writting this b4!! the all credit goes to RAFI coz of her condition regarding a post in IF i wrote this... nd nxt credit to one of my IFfriend who suggested to post on IF..

accha ab apna tareef apna chit chat band karti hoon nd lemme introduce to SS first..

the whole SS is about KRIYAANSH love confession... im starting wid I LIKE YOU wala confession.. 

scene is that from many days rey had decided that he will make kria realise wat he feels for her nd wat she feels for him... 
uski hardwork ki wajah se kria had started getting mixed emotions in her life.. like rey had strted effecting her a lot! even his silly things wud matter her... she dint think of all thse wat was happening nd al..she kept ignoring her thouts...
until nd unless one day...

look to my next post for 1st part...

P.S: the whole SS is till rey nd kria confess their love! i promise this will b romantic!!! 
my nxt post will b 2mrw! whoevr have read this in fb stay tuned coz im getting few changes nd more explantions in tat!! πŸ˜ƒ

LINKS:

small note: page26

part 10 chapter 2: page 46+47 [ LAST CHAPTER ]

IF ANY1 WANTS PM THN pls add arsha_rockx in ur list, ND DO LIKE & COMENT!

Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago
yup...u should def..update the next part as soon as possible...=D...n can u gimmi the FB link pls =D
Nice concept πŸ‘πŸΌ  dii  ...do continue..nd yea update it as soon as possible ..nd thanzz for the pm !!!😊
lov u r idea and plz  give me the FB link  :)
aw this is really niceee you should con :)

am waiting for next one !
continue soon! n pm me nxt part!
plz write it doen and PM me I cnt wait to read it
Originally posted by jheeel

Nice concept πŸ‘πŸΌ  dii  ...do continue..nd yea update it as soon as possible ..nd thanzz for the pm !!!😊

i was jus waiting for coment!!! πŸ€—
ur welcome😊
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

yup...u should def..update the next part as soon as possible...=D...n can u gimmi the FB link pls =D

this s wer i posted the SS... but will modify it to some extent!! nd check out posts(coments) of 
NARMADA HN(thats me😳) to read d Scene...
Woo...you stopped it in a suspense!!!!!!
What happened on that day?Please continue and Thanks for the PM😊