Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome back dear... Be active like before... do more post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
soniadutta thumbnail
ya...welcu manoj 2 dis forum again
f.s.m thumbnail
WoW!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK manoj ( KOS ) King Of Shayare ⭐️ missed you like hell !!!!!!
(look i'm dazzling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

first of all ,,ALL THE BEST for your exams dear πŸ˜ƒ ... i know you have missed a lot of episodes ,,,,, BUT you know the new writer is just AMAZING untell now ,,, she brings the things we want πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
our majnu get new name CHIPKO ( given by ranbir ) πŸ˜‰ and navya gets JHALLI 😳 ,,, about navya's office ,,, ( like you said ) there is new cartoons there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( especially that irratating trisha 😑 ) ,,,,,,
you miss AnYa's engajment too i think ,,,, so i think ( if you get free time ) you should watch the whole episodes ,,, becouze there is some funny DHAKKAS and exprissons by our UdiBaba ,,,, BuaDadi too,,,,,,, also AngryPapa had smiled first time in his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sunjay chacha had gived more scenes these days πŸ˜† ,,,, OUR jeolous rama bhabhi πŸ€’ and her english lessons πŸ˜† AND MUCH MUCH MORE ... πŸ˜ƒ
you missed gang's plan to postpsone the marriage too >>>>>>>>> you should watch it ,,, words isn't enough to describe it ,,,, the way ranbir ritz appy anant AND navya were planned that was AMAZING AND VERY FUNNY TOO πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

look without you our forum down to no. 7 😭 πŸ˜­ ,,, now you are back ... the forum will be HAPPY a lot  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

no need to apologise ,,, you have never bored us wit your amazing posts 😊 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: f.s.m

WoW!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK manoj ( KOS ) King Of Shayare ⭐️ missed you like hell !!!!!!

(look i'm dazzling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

first of all ,,ALL THE BEST for your exams dear πŸ˜ƒ ... i know you have missed a lot of episodes ,,,,, BUT you know the new writer is just AMAZING untell now ,,, she brings the things we want πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
our majnu get new name CHIPKO ( given by ranbir ) πŸ˜‰ and navya gets JHALLI 😳 ,,, about navya's office ,,, ( like you said ) there is new cartoons there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( especially that irratating trisha 😑 ) ,,,,,,
you miss AnYa's engajment too i think ,,,, so i think ( if you get free time ) you should watch the whole episodes ,,, becouze there is some funny DHAKKAS and exprissons by our UdiBaba ,,,, BuaDadi too,,,,,,, also AngryPapa had smiled first time in his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sunjay chacha had gived more scenes these days πŸ˜† ,,,, OUR jeolous rama bhabhi πŸ€’ and her english lessons πŸ˜† AND MUCH MUCH MORE ... πŸ˜ƒ
you missed gang's plan to postpsone the marriage too >>>>>>>>> you should watch it ,,, words isn't enough to describe it ,,,, the way ranbir ritz appy anant AND navya were planned that was AMAZING AND VERY FUNNY TOO πŸ˜ƒ

look without you our forum down to no. 7 😭 πŸ˜­ ,,, now you are back ... the forum will be HAPPY a lot  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

no need to apologise ,,, you have never bored us wit your amazing posts 😊 

πŸ˜ƒ

thanks fawwaz was abt to log off i got ur msg 
its so sweet of u to give me a short summary u r a gem πŸ€— .i have seen some of the above mentioned scenes mostly those that  had Anya in it .Dint had the time to catch the entire episode 

dont be sad if our forum has gone down to 7 .life is full of ups n downs n so is the forum .frankly for me Navya was always n will always remain NO. 1 no matter what the forum ranking is immaterial for me honestly but i really hope the forum ranking improve i ll try my best to post  more i m sure we will succeed in our goal INSHALLAHπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot again dear  for all those lovely words it means a lot πŸ˜Š
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i see here some new members .Thanka a lot for yr welcome its so sweet of u .we ll gonna have a rocking journey ahead πŸ˜Ž
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back, Buddy...πŸ€—

Hope u will continue ur post in which u write a poem conveying d episode...

Really missing those post...
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

thanks fawwaz was abt to log off i got ur msg 
its so sweet of u to give me a short summary u r a gem πŸ€— .i have seen some of the above mentioned scenes mostly those that  had Anya in it .Dint had the time to catch the entire episode 

dont be sad if our forum has gone down to 7 .life is full of ups n downs n so is the forum .frankly for me Navya was always n will always remain NO. 1 no matter what the forum ranking is immaterial for me honestly but i really hope the forum ranking improve i ll try my best to post  more i m sure we will succeed in our goal INSHALLAHπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot again dear  for all those lovely words it means a lot πŸ˜Š

thanks manoj πŸ€—,,,, hope you got a dose of AnYa scenes πŸ˜‰ 

@bold well said dear manoj  ,,,, navya will stay no.1 for us πŸ˜ƒ  ( like you said ) inshaallah we successed in our goal πŸ˜ƒ ,,, will eagarly witing for your posts 😊
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi hello Manoj...missed this post n read ur take on Angry papa n gulbadan..n what a way to come back...wish u finish ur college as fast as Anya did...n wish u were one of the cvs...welcome back n pls dont stay away for such long long periods...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Manoj...Where were you?
Welcome back...I'm so happy to see you back...Missed your hilarious topics and shayaris...Dont stay away from the forum for so long...The forum needs your presence...Waiting for more posts from you...Let me have alook at the angry papa wala post...Thanks for the PM...
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome back manoj πŸ€—

its always been fun reading ur post πŸ˜†.. n was diz ... really missed your shayari and wonderful fictional interviewsπŸ˜’...ibt ts gud to knw dat u wont leave d forum no matter wht ..gud ..v must say blessed to hav you πŸ˜‰.