Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ellia90

nice post good time pas ...👍🏼

that wasnt time pass...took me a lot of reading to do before i compiled the facts...thanx for replying 
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^^
@Rinky

Haan, but then we are talking about Mayank, who was an exception when it came to equality.  Taking the average man, without unintentionally slurring Rishi, I wonder if the creatives will bring in such a dynamic in their relationship. I hope not, because as I mentioned, I truly believe that we have come far in this regard. 

However Rishi and Indira are presently quite far apart, both spiritually and physically, so at this point I am more interested in the dynamics of their relationship that will bring them to that point of fruition in terms of friendship let alone love. 

Thanks for sharing all your research, I have really enjoyed the debate and reading materials.😳  With love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
ratiheaven33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

how do you know? did the producer personally message you?

no but its  clear in all the articles  that they are paired opp each other but to believe  it or not its your choice i cant say anything  more

-Rinky- thumbnail
@siree- i liked how you put things...a deeper understanding of feelings and the reality of the situations can save a lot of heart break...wrong expectations from relationships can lead to a lot of problems...i hope they show that bit in indira rishi relationship as well...

@Sabah- Mayank indeed is an exception but somewhere i belive the modern educated indian man is slowly moving that path...though there is much to travel...

and please dont thank me about my research...reading up on strange topics is my hobby...i am a connoisseur of unrequired knowledge...😆
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Long time no,u made a post somewhere...  ??Good to read it,and even more so to add up something to it.and see,i hopped in on to this forum as well.😊
 A real nice  topic Rinky,i really loved reading through the discussions,articles n everything too..and as for your question n all,Why-YES,of course-a man and a Woman can definitely be friends,in fact very good at that.imo,way better than  female friendships too at times,because something akin to jealousy (if thats d term i m allowed to use here) might crop up between girl-friends even..Trust me i have faced one of those during my school years n still do😳...in such cases,i find mys elf much more compatible n at ease  with my male friends.and yes,i have been able to maintain those friendships without getting drawn towards them romantically or anything on those lines.😛
             Talking about Rishi and Indira here,i would love to have them as friends for sure.coz as someone pointed out,what the girl needs at this moment in her life is one who can listen to her troubles-Indira needs someone to let it out,someone who would can be with her,as a friend,a companion and that definitely need not be a lover...u always don't need to have things the conventional way,or the "serial" way...

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

@sur- I understand what you mean...they interpret the care of a girl as a romantic ishara...lol...one of my guy friends said...if a girl said no she means maybe...if she means maybe...she means yes...men and their ideas[/DIV]

So true -boys and their weird ideas. . . .they even start searching "ishara" on take care. Of yourself and take medicine on time. . .And their take on that "she thinks about me thats why she is concerened when I am not well. . ."now come on yaar she would have said the same thing to a girl too. . .
-Rinky- thumbnail
I found this song of Amy winehouse on the net...lyrics are kinda different...

When will we get the time to be just friends 
It's never safe for us not even in the evening 
'cos I've been drinking 
Not in the morning where your shit works 
It's always dangerous when everybody's sleeping 
And I've been thinking 
Can we be alone? 
Can we be alone? 

And no I'm not ashamed but the guilt will kill you 
If she don't first 
I'll never love you like her 
Though we need to find the time 
To just do this shit together 
For it gets worse 
I wanna touch you 
But that just hurts 

When will we get the time to be just just friends 
When will we get the time to be just friends, just friends 
Just friends
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Long time no,u made a post somewhere...  ??Good to read it,and even more so to add up something to it.and see,i hopped in on to this forum as well.😊

A real nice  topic Rinky,i really loved reading through the discussions,articles n everything too..and as for your question n all,Why-YES,of course-a man and a Woman can definitely be friends,in fact very good at that.imo,way better than  female friendships too at times,because something akin to jealousy (if thats d term i m allowed to use here) might crop up between girl-friends even..Trust me i have faced one of those during my school years n still do😳...in such cases,i find mys elf much more compatible n at ease  with my male friends.and yes,i have been able to maintain those friendships without getting drawn towards them romantically or anything on those lines.😛
             Talking about Rishi and Indira here,i would love to have them as friends for sure.coz as someone pointed out,what the girl needs at this moment in her life is one who can listen to her troubles-Indira needs someone to let it out,someone who would can be with her,as a friend,a companion and that definitely need not be a lover...u always don't need to have things the conventional way,or the "serial" way...

Yaah long time...MJHT forum was not where i would post, you know why...as for the rivalry between female friends i guess it exists between men too...u remember in 3 idiots how the other two friends were jealous of rancho's 1st position? lol...i guess man woman relationships can be a little less prone to such jealousies...though its not devoid of it...

as per rishi and indira...it would be great if it didnt go the serial way but...lets see what happens...
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^

I am not a fan of Amy Whitehouse, so if I may be allowed to post a poem on this blurry line of love, friendship and platonic love by a favourite modern poet of mine. 😳 Wendy Cope, I would hope for something like this, as discreet and subtle, as a precursor to Indira and Rishi's coming closer together.

Flowers
Some men never think of it.
You did. You'd come along
And say you'd nearly brought me flowers
But something had gone wrong.

The shop was closed. Or you had doubts -
The sort that minds like ours
Dream up incessantly. You thought
I might not want your flowers.

It made me smile and hug you then.
Now I can only smile.
But, look, the flowers you nearly brought
Have lasted all this while.

Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

So true -boys and their weird ideas. . . .they even start searching "ishara" on take care. Of yourself and take medicine on time. . .And their take on that "she thinks about me thats why she is concerened when I am not well. . ."now come on yaar she would have said the same thing to a girl too. . .

hahaha some men and their ideas...i guess thode bandey thodey frustrated hotey hai..ladki dekhi nahi toh chalu ho gae...have u ever seen the reaction a good looking girl gets in a engineering campus? thats some funny thing i have witnessed...😆