Guys...Important...Read it...

unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Naviyans...

A very gud mrng to all of you...Have a great day...Now plz all of u be active...becoz only two days is there for rank update...Make more topics , Post comment on all Topics...make all the topic to minimum 2 to 3 pages...Comment on Shaheer and Sowmya fanpages and their photo gallery...Comment on TB Article...Add Navya forum and be the follower of Navya...We want to raise the rank of our show in Top position naa...so plz do this naviyans...dont think that we all r telling daily like this and dont ignore this topic...We are one family...so that m asking to do for our Wonderful show...Will u all do this for our show...Only 16 members are commenting on Fanpages...Only 16 are navya fans in our forum...No naa...then Plz go and comment their ..becoz ...ShaMya deserves to be in Top 10...they are working hard and give there life to that character of AnYa...Cant we not do comment daily  on their Fanpage...Till now whomever didnt comment on Fanpages ...Plz from now do it regularly...Thanks for all of your Cooperation Naviyans...I love u all...😃🤗🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes dee Will surly do that:)) Good Post!!! hope to see rank higher as well as TRP!!!
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice post..will do that 😊
Cute_shamya thumbnail
ya ...good post... ur all this type of post have only forced me to join the forum...thanks i love Anant and Navya very much
87jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sure yamini, i will do it..
anyaRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gud Morning dear to you too and ALL !!!Agree with what u've written ...
Thanks ... for building the momentum !!!
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree dear... I'm doing regularly... I req others those who r all did't yet, plz do comment on every post n Fanpgs of ShaMya n also do what yamini said😊😊😊 Plz don't neglect as this s very very imp for navya to come up...
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the post di...v will definately do it for our navya di...thanks a lot for opening dis topic di...
BinuShoba thumbnail
Sure yamini. Wil do. Thanks.
Kavikrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gd mrng...nice post...wl do it...of course we love our anya