spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay guys...i think i have totally lost it...m watching all the moments of d3 again n again
this show makes me cry,laugh,smile like an idiot,adore,day dream,love,hate n make me feel every other freaking emotion in juz a single episode...

m sure like me most of u would have the same prob...we are afterall a d3 addict

lets compile all our fav moments of d3 n lets express why we absolutely adore the scene

i'll go first

I love the bike scene of kriyaansh...where kria gets almost hit by rey's bike...she keeps saying "bhagwanji bhagwanji" n he adores her...
there is a dialouge of theirs which i love in this scene...here it goes
kria:"pagal toh aap ho!!!"
rey:"haan hoon...aur bataun kiske liye??"
n he pulls her close
aww its sooo cute n adorable
at the end he says "such a baatcutter...itna bhi nahi samjhti...YOU WIN,I WIN"
absolutely love the scene

so whats ur fav d3 moment???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

GOSH I have so MANY. I loved the LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE sequence and I Loved the one where they all danced together at BHARAT DAY. And I love when REY and KRIA FIRST met and Their FIRE ESCAPE SCENES. ALL the trip scenes. KARAN MALIK track and definately the CURRENT track for KriYaansh. I liked the SwaRon Kaabdi scenes and They KriYaansh Kaabdi scenes. I liked EVERYTHING!! haha. LOVE D3.

spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyriareyD3

GOSH I have so MANY. I loved the LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE sequence and I Loved the one where they all danced together at BHARAT DAY. And I love when REY and KRIA FIRST met and Their FIRE ESCAPE SCENES. ALL the trip scenes. KARAN MALIK track and definately the CURRENT track for KriYaansh. I liked the SwaRon Kaabdi scenes and They KriYaansh Kaabdi scenes. I liked EVERYTHING!! haha. LOVE D3.

i love all of them too...n the kya karoon kya na karoon dance sequence the part where rey cheers kria up through swayam in the footloose auditions...their recent scenes...the diwali one n also the one where kria sleeps on his shoulder...absolutely adorable
i also like yeh dosti hum nahi todenge danc seq of dazzlers n the kriyaansh scene after tht is cute...
n also the dance seq of rey with the weaklings...the dhakka laga bhuka one...n the RDX party
its never ending list
Edited by twilightmystery - 12 years ago
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's TOO hard to choose ONE. =P

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Theree are lots of myy fav moment in D3 alll of it gotta be Kriyansh esp their 1st huggg whcih was aired 3rd Nov 2011!<3 that is myyy fav moment anddd the roop tere mastana dance of theirs is my SEC FAV!<3 andd all of theirs scenes are favv to me!<3
..Rish.. thumbnail
i loved the most recent one...kria hugs rey and sleeps on his shoulder 😍...and also the pool scene *HOT* ☺️...and also their roop tera mastana dance *SUPER SUPER HOT* 😳...den the kabaddi fall scene... and then their frndship day scene...and then rose day dance and their first together camp mein dance πŸ‘πŸΌ...den OMG...the detention one... that was amazing ❀️...shows in my pic...THERE ARE SO MANY YAAR πŸ˜‰!! can't just stop luving KRIyaansh... πŸ˜Š
singhkhusboo thumbnail
I LOVED EACH AND EVERY SCENE OF KRIYAANSH AND VICKY
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
well i love all the scenes of d3 but my fav scene is wen rey n kria were acting like ramiara n chubbylal
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KRIYAANSH ka har scene mera favorite hey,Tho mein kis scene ko choose karu.. Ek scene ko as favorite choose karna is impossible for me. Edited by nebu - 12 years ago
MadeehaN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All rey and kria scenes are my favourite...