A request:please see everyone.newbies too :)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello.
The past few days,many newbies have joined our forum so thank you for joining us and welcome to SGP Forum.πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

We do appreciate your posts and eagerness to join us in the discussions,but we have a small request to be made.Please keep the same kind of views you have for a certain issue you are discussing limited to one post only.Too many posts regarding the same topic makes the whole forum look messy and since there are so many topics by the same user,the posts usually get ignored since its considered a spam topic.This doesn't mean you can't discuss/open new posts regarding different topics.Everyone has the freedom to do that since this is a forum but from the past few days we have been seeing many topics being made on similar issues.

These topics are pushing the general discussion topics we have to the next page and they are getting unnoticed too.This ain't a warning or anything.This is a request to the newbies since you all have joined new to the forum and may not be familiar with the rules prevalent here.😊Same goes with the news articles/spoilers of the upcoming episodes too.I request the article posters to please check the next two pages before posting the articles so that they aren't reposted.You obviously don't want a comment on your post saying 'already posted' ,right?πŸ˜†

And even the spoilers and the TRPs.The members who post the spoilers please include the spoilers for all the days in the same topic only.If you don't get a spoiler for a particular day and get it the next day,please edit the topic and include the spoiler instead of making a seperate post.It not only makes the forum look less messier but also readers wont get lost amidst so many topics.And for the TRPs,we have a topic dedicated to it All TRP info Here #2 | 1749380. Please post them in that particular topic only.The topic will be stickied for your convinience shortly.😊

Hope these are taken in good taste.and I am not bashedπŸ˜†

Thanks.
SGP Forum Dev Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah numbskulls, do what the man in the monkey suit said. 🀣🀣
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fully agree with u shounak
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

fully agree with u shounak

if u fully agree then we can as well close this threadπŸ˜†
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So ... what's the crux ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

So ... what's the crux ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

crux is quit IF🀣...only then it will be clean as a whistleπŸ˜†
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Yeah numbskulls, do what the man in the monkey suit said. 🀣🀣

now now bahu be polite...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
MadameX thumbnail
Was there supposed to be one?

Anyways, Shounak, I have an idea you can use...if this nice-guy reminder doesn't work out (ie, people still continue to do what you requested not to do), can't you go on a  thread deleting spree? πŸ˜† That ought to discipline them, I think...when they see their thread is no longer there for not adhering to Da Rules explicit to only SGP forum. πŸ˜†
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

crux is quit IF🀣...only then it will be clean as a whistleπŸ˜†

@bold -m always up for it ...bas dil nahi manta πŸ˜† ..this is my slogan now - QUIT IF 
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

now now bahu be polite...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Shounak already did the polite portion...I'm just adding the strict and rude portion so people get the message better. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†