Navya

NEW ENTRY IN NAVYA- ARTICLE

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Last we informed you of Star Plus' showNavya was about new phase in Navya (Soumya Seth) and Anant's (Shaheer Sheikh) life after their farewell from college and now they will be seen searching for jobs.

Well, the latest one coming from the sources tells about a new entry in the show. We hear that Gagan Malik the handsome and dashing hunk will make an entry in the show as Navya's boss. No…no…no….there is no love triangle track to be introduced, as the boss will be already married. 

As per the source Gagan will play the character of Amar who is very particular about things, extremely disciplined and expects the same from his staff. Having not fulfilled his expectations, he removes three people in 15 days and now Navya has joined the same organization. Amar and his wife are handling the same business.

Although they loved each immensely, they always had a difference in opinion and hence things didn't work out between them. Navya and Anant will try to mend the gaps between the two. Let us remind you that Gagan is the same guy who was seen in Star One's Shakuntala... An eternal love story... and now he will play all different role of a very strict boss. 

Gagan said, "I am entering Navya where I am playing a very practical and disciplined boss. I am thankful to Star Plus who has offered me this role. "

Let's wait and see how this new character turns the direction of Navya's life...

Sorry if already posted!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyacrazy thumbnail
t4s.. luking forward to new track!!
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OOps changes in Navya's life word make me lil bit scary otherwise current track s amazing..TFS ya...😊😊
sristih thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... My prediction is true
aish. thumbnail
No problem everybody! :)
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thanks fr sharing