Chanda's marriage round the corner?

Poll

Whom do you think Chanda will marry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess they are making Mansaram family a full part of the story and I guess after Chhenu's track Chanda's marriage track will be introduced. I don't know but I think Chanda will marry Rohan. Dont know why.What do you think? Also Chhenu becoming rich so they can afford her marriage.

Either Bakra will land up with Ro or Chanda. There are possibilities of Chhenu getting job in Purohit Matth, I think as an accountant or clerk. I guess a character like Keshav who was in CB1 will be introduced who will be right hand of Dev in his Matth work. Chanda can marry this new guy. Also, if Chhenu is getting a job at the Matth , a new girl can come for him also? It will be nice how Shanti treats her😆. I hope they bring fresh new different tracks from next month and please end Bakra track at the end of this month.

However, guys did Zee announce time for Afsar Bitiya? My mom was asking when it will start as the promos were on from September.

Edited by chocolate_boy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
they didnt anounced afsar bitiya timings and i think rohan wil not marry chanda a new character may be they wil introduce
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Ok new character or watever, they must show her wedding.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol you want Chanda to get married😃 it would a good punishment for Rohan to get married to Chanda because then he will have a mother in law like Shanti 😉also Padma will get her punishment some way because then she will get a daugher in law like Chanda who is only interesting in her nails and hair!
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why  CB, you  hate  Rohan  very  such  it  seems ðŸ˜†
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
chanda and rohan will not happen as chanda is not brahmin but the cvs might forget that as they do forget quite often
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Jeffin, I dont hate Ro its just that I dont wanna see him single any more.

Maia., it didnt strick my mind. But Ro was not to be RP so he can marry non-Brahmin.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chanda is the goo go doll that Rohan will be possessive, even though she is not good in the household chores Rohan will like her because Chanda has someone to like and that will make Rohan feel better. 

I want Barkha to get married to someone else... :]
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
just read c-boys comment so if rohan is not rprohit he can marry non brhamin i thought too that brahmin has to marry brahmin ---in those days nowadays it does not matter a friend of ours who is a brahmin is married to some other caste girl
   but as you say let both the -----------chanda and rohan get married chanda easa natch nacheyege rohan ko that it will be a punishment for rohan he dared to covet radhika and looks like he is still trying to get radhika good job the that takela wala guy (forgot what he is called)said to rohan quit going after parayi woman and paraya dhan
chotibahufan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no chanda at RP house.  She already hate Radhika and jealous of her.  If she comes there again  it is  trouble for Radhika.