Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annyacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya totally agreed, he is a charmer.
Thats y I luv hm since 8 yrs, his comments
to mehak dissapointed me, bt still cant hate him.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intelligentiam

definitely not sky is my taste dear. just imagine, he knows some secret about u, n then blurts it out in public making u humiliated. If a girl sleeps with him, he'll tell her all along, "I know your dirty secret, you slept with me'... hahaha moron

And initially he said he supported Shraddha because she  lost her parents at an early age, and then he used the same 'tere to maa baap nahi hein' thing with her when he wanted to harass her.  And I pity those men who try to target women who lead independent lives. Have you see him harassing or shouting on a man in the show? he picks up fights with easy targets. And I really pity those, who support such men.

Those people to whom he actually said those things are absolutely fine and are dancing with him in the house..What he did is not the point. The point is not what he said...the topic here is that there is a quality in him that can charm anyone even his foes as well. And no one can deny that.😊
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annyacool

Ya totally agreed, he is a charmer.
Thats y I luv hm since 8 yrs, his comments
to mehak dissapointed me, bt still cant hate him.

Yah... oh hi kanya how r you.(KIT fame) ...lol nice picπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Those people to whom he actually said those things are absolutely fine and are dancing with him in the house..What he did is not the point. The point is not what he said...the topic here is that there is a quality in him that can charm anyone even his foes as well. And no one can deny that.😊

thats because they have no other option...everyone wants to win the contest and that's it
annyacool thumbnail
R

<font color="#cc0033">Yah... oh hi kanya how r you.(KIT fame) ...lol nice picπŸ˜‰</font>πŸ˜†

Thanx 😊
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really hope he does or says such humiliating things to you or some female member of your family. and may be then you'll realise... or no... you too would dance with him because he is a charmer for u
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harpkaur

oyee saara tenu akash changa lgda dekhne nu??

oh ho akhir aa hi gaye tuse... Ji bura nahin aa face toh . aadatain teh personality dekhi jande..aa.. ji. ...jis tarah mehak da trait haa usdi body.....usdi tarif  - tuhanu kush karn laye.πŸ˜†
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure if he is the smartest or people are actually afraid of him. He surely has a good sense of humor and can say sorry (weather he means it not sure about that). But apart from that he also has a mean streak which came out on Mehek and has the loudest voice as well so I am still waiting and watching weather people love him or are intimidated by him. We would come to know pretty soon.
annyacool thumbnail
Hv u nt noticed his nice behaviour wid juhi , pb n others,
n atleast there is a unity n frindship in hs grp, unlike amar's.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intelligentiam

I really hope he does or says such humiliating things to you or some female member of your family. and may be then you'll realise... or no... you too would dance with him because he is a charmer for u

oh come on now...either u didn't get what I am saying or u don't want to.
Yah... I would b have been  upset but then I must have not crossed my limits of provoking him  as well. I condemned his abusive language back then as well , if u would have seen my posts. BUT topic is not that. its something else. let me give u eg  - If someone is good at acting and is a liar, then can you deny that he is not a good actor just bz he is a  liar.or bad person I mean you can't  take away the credit of one quality that  person posses on the expense of another.  

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago