Posted: 12 years ago

No doubt he can charm anyone (especially ladies) if he want. Pooja Bedi and Juhi are totally mesmerized by him. He fought with Mahak when he wanted and patch up again on his own will. Moreover he tamed the wild Pooja Mishra as well. He is very shrewd and a charmer for sure.

He is a charmer?? that monkey of a face and humiliating remarks he makes, OMG. you have a great taste i must say

I think out of all house-mates its only Amar who knows the reality of sky. And he tauntingly said it to sky too that YOU are the one who is the smartest player in the home. 

Yah he is ...indeed a Charmer.😍...I agree without any doubt.
😛
Originally posted by intelligentiam

He is a charmer?? that monkey of a face and humiliating remarks he makes, OMG. you have a great taste i must say

owww...someone is really angry. 😆 . I would like to know your taste tough😉
Originally posted by tinaaa

I think out of all house-mates its only Amar who knows the reality of sky. And he tauntingly said it to sky too that YOU are the one who is the smartest player in the home. 

Amar himself thinks that he is shaana no 1...usko koi takkar dena a gaya hai.😃.
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Yah he is ...indeed a Charmer.😍...I agree without any doubt.
😛

oyee saara tenu akash changa lgda dekhne nu??
jealousy exists  when one gets good remarks from his\her fans!😆
Originally posted by sarasingh86

owww...someone is really angry. 😆 . I would like to know your taste tough😉

definitely not sky is my taste dear. just imagine, he knows some secret about u, n then blurts it out in public making u humiliated. If a girl sleeps with him, he'll tell her all along, "I know your dirty secret, you slept with me'... hahaha moron

And initially he said he supported Shraddha because she  lost her parents at an early age, and then he used the same 'tere to maa baap nahi hein' thing with her when he wanted to harass her.  And I pity those men who try to target women who lead independent lives. Have you see him harassing or shouting on a man in the show? he picks up fights with easy targets. And I really pity those, who support such men.
Edited by intelligentiam - 12 years ago

Amar is not smart at all. Out of all house-mates he is in good terms with only Sharadda. Sky showed his true colors while fight with Mahak but he immediately realized his mistake and since then he is trying his best to be in good books of everyone, sometimes by joking, sometimes by flattering and sometimes by gossiping about others. And this is the reason he got elected as captain.