Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with u in many aspects.👍🏼..but i haven't loosed my interest at all..m still loving the show..Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 You are entitled to your opinion. I accept your points but the soaps are meant to last for for 2 years or so so thay have to pace it accordingly.  If you are looking for reality then you are looking at the wrong place, this is pure fiction. If you are looking for logic then also you are looking at the wrong place.  Logic in hindi serial fiction is a rare commodity.  And who wants to see reality and logic on TV i watch these absurdities to escape from these things but then each to its own. I also watch it because of the lead pair. Very handsome couple and reaaly good actors.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bila_a

honestly, i really feel nothing can please this forum, theres always threads that really get my mood down, obviously its your opinion. but its like if this happens people are upset, if that happens people are still upset. if we get romance people find fault, we get comedy people complain we always tend to find fault for everything. i have to disagree cause i really do think they are doing a good job and IPKKND is always keeping me glued. i rather follow the show, be patient  and let it develop rather then jump to assumption, conclusion. i'm just gonna go with the flow and let the story unfold. it's not as easy as it seems creating a story/track that flows. just my pov, don't mean to upset anyone, its just when i come on this forum i feel like there is more negative posts then happy one. i know everyone has there opinion but sometimes it gets too much.(for me).

hey there, i remember us interacting.. 😊
thats the state of the forum in my mind too.. lets not allow the forum (or the silly posts made by some on the forum) affect our moods for the day/show.. i completely agree there is a lot of negativity, what we can best do is ignore them.. that is what most of us do.. however, you'll notice a lot of positive posts, try checking them out.. or the ones where the subject is negative, but the style of putting them into a post is still positive.. better still instigate the change you want to see on the forum..

when you have a popular show (and a popular forum), all kinds of posts are put up here, more so, just to get into the hype... and a clash of opinions arises...call it some mark of popularity !sigh!

saying all that as i remember what you said and i for one, do not want at least you to quit it...

bold.. bingo!

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 u r right. i am loosing interest  sometimes but still watching it for barun and sanaya. their acting is superb. i still have faith in the show, even thought the cvs are doing some stupid thingsEdited by smithasrk - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes. It has disappointed, no doubt.

And trust me, i'm just as annoyed because of the facts you stated in your post. The show is literally going nowhere. It's the usual of Arnav Khushi fighting and vowing not to see each other again only to meet each other in the next episode and start bickering all over again. Isn't it getting a little too repititive?😳

Shyam's storyline has got to be one of the stupidest ones nowadays. How can one person be on the excuse of work to stay away from home ALL the time? Don't people go to work in the morning, finish it off and come back in the evening? So what is something so unique that Shyam is doing which forces him to stay away all the time? It doesn't make sense.

And why the hell doesn't anyone hear Shyam torturing their Babuji when he's clearly speaking in a high pitch? The house isn't that large. It's just a small place so can't the voices be heard? It's all so unreal that the show has lost it's flavour.

God bless this show.
Edited by ShiningStar18 - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agreed with all ur points. Yesterday epi was nice at that time till when khushi was at her home . N then its gone silly way . I think cv's v forgotten about plants n bangles n when they their memories back then oh hum tou bhool hi gaye plants aur bangles k bare me chalo khushi ko again bulao aur arnav ko ye baat pta chalao us k baad again khushi ki insult krwao aur ghar wapas bhijwao . There r many things in this show that i bear with very difficultly . I love this show concept but if cv destroy its how can we watch this show further . I dn knw what is in their mind ?
happy17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abzy.

Completely disagree with this. Th reason to why I watch ipkknd is because it's unique and unpredictable. Did you predict that ASR would marry La? No. There wasn't much Shyam and Shashi in yesterdays episode so your point is invalid. The dedicated fans will stay on to watch the show even if it does drag on a bit because we all know it tends to improve and go on drag mode again. Overall it's a good show just have the patience and let the story unfold.

Once again I think you might have misunderstood me. I'm talking about how it's been repeating since October. It's fine that you still enjoy this, I agree with you that reality and logic is hard to find, but they could at least get out of this stupid loop they're making us watch! The story isn't progressing, that's what I don't like. I was one of the first people to start watching this, believe it or not but I was quite dedicated but after a while I couldn't watch it anymore. 
happy17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bila_a

honestly, i really feel nothing can please this forum, theres always threads that really get my mood down, obviously its your opinion. but its like if this happens people are upset, if that happens people are still upset. if we get romance people find fault, we get comedy people complain we always tend to find fault for everything. i have to disagree cause i really do think they are doing a good job and IPKKND is always keeping me glued. i rather follow the show, be patient  and let it develop rather then jump to assumption, conclusion. i'm just gonna go with the flow and let the story unfold. it's not as easy as it seems creating a story/track that flows. just my pov, don't mean to upset anyone, its just when i come on this forum i feel like there is more negative posts then happy one. i know everyone has there opinion but sometimes it gets too much.(for me).

Hi, this wasn't meant to get your mood down. 

Nothing can please this forum because lots of people feel that the show isn't going anywhere as you've seen on this topic. I get what you're saying, I just wish they'd start progressing. 
happy17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: svmi

You are entitled to your opinion. I accept your points but the soaps are meant to last for for 2 years or so so thay have to pace it accordingly.  If you are looking for reality then you are looking at the wrong place, this is pure fiction. If you are looking for logic then also you are looking at the wrong place.  Logic in hindi serial fiction is a rare commodity.  And who wants to see reality and logic on TV i watch these absurdities to escape from these things but then each to its own. I also watch it because of the lead pair. Very handsome couple and reaaly good actors.

I agree with you that the couple is really awesome, it just breaks my heart to see their talent and acting potential wasted on this infinite loop. Yes I really go agree that reality and logic is hard to find in dramas, but you should at least be able to relate to it SOMEHOW. If you can relate to it, good for you, unfortunately I can't anymore. Thank you for sharing your opinion
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: abzy.

Completely disagree with this. Th reason to why I watch ipkknd is because it's unique and unpredictable. Did you predict that ASR would marry La? No. There wasn't much Shyam and Shashi in yesterdays episode so your point is invalid. The dedicated fans will stay on to watch the show even if it does drag on a bit because we all know it tends to improve and go on drag mode again. Overall it's a good show just have the patience and let the story unfold.

ERRRM  dont get me wrong no one expected arnav to get married to la BUT i clearly remember everyone BASHING ARNAV breaking kushi's heart after the so called almost kiss announcing his wedding to lavayna...
sooo lemi get this right... its okay to bash the character for doing something you "DIDN'T EXPECT"them to do
but its WRONG to add your opinions how you are unhappy with the main
two plots of the show... ????
Its okay to make an entire post about how much shyam is hated which alot of people have done in this forum and how much they hate buaji...but its not okay to comment of the stupidity the CV makes shyam do...
its okay to COMPLAIN about arnav giving kushi the "aukad" and "hesiat" lecture and GRABBING HER SHOULDERS ALL THE TIME...but its not okay to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..SHOW US SOMETHING DIFFERENT CV BECAUSE ITS ALL GETTING REPETITIVE oh come on please stop the  hypocrisy

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago