Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Is KANHA ryt in blessing Chenu ??

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is dat the ryt way to bless anyone ?? 😲
Y will Chenu work anymore, if he is getting money without doing any work ??  😕 He can keep putting his hand in the pocket and take out money, let it be mere 200 Rs. itself everytime, we r getting it free of cost, so y should we work now..😕                                                                                                                                    

This blessing did not go down my throat itself..

When Kanha blessed Chenu, I had thought that he meant that the day from when Chenu would start working, he would never be short of work and so he need not look at other's face for food or his basic requirements and slowly- slowly he would step towards a more brighter future.. 😊

But the CV's have now degraded it and has put it up as if  mocking viewers brains and GOD's blessing.. 😡
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting point...was wondering the same thing...y would anyone work if they will always have money in their pocket?
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Xactly... Kanha is making chenu lazier then what he was and now that he has told it to his greedy mom and sis, will they be able to keep their demands and mouth shut.. They will tell it to everybody and just be on his head all the tym for money..
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AD maybe they will link this to the main story...wondering whether anyone from thepurohits will get to know about this blessing and start thinking that how can Radhika do this...anyway that is if the creatives get some time from their weekly bouts between Radhika/kanha and Barkha.  I am sayingthis becuase usually when they have slowly brought in Mansaram's family then it also has been shown that they do have an impact on the main story...that it is somehow linked to Radhika...now I don't know whether they will maintain that or not. Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
There is a saying here what happens if a coconut is given to a monkey at present that is the only thought that is coming to my mind A_D lets see how this helps/effects the Mansa family and Radhika.Kanha's blessings do have a meaning.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Is dat the ryt way to bless anyone ?? 😲

No it is not!! Even i was baffled with such portrayal? So every nice human in this world, who is earning "mehnat ki kamai" would keep getting money everytime he puts hands in his pocket?? Does such a thing happens ever??? ðŸ˜² 

Y will Chenu work anymore, if he is getting money without doing any work ??  😕 He can keep putting his hand in the pocket and take out money, let it be mere 200 Rs. itself everytime, we r getting it free of cost, so y should we work now..😕

The blessing to Chenu was that from the day he starts earning money honestly his pocket would never be empty. Well, so chenu has to earn...but the point is...if he earns 100 per day by working for a few hours...and then the rest of the day he can keep getting 100 Rs everytime he puts hands in to his pockets...then won't that make him greedy??? It sounds so unpalatable!  Are the writers surely in their mind before even thinking of such a track for Mansa family? So now what? Chenu has become the Akshaypatra for Mansa and Family? Whenever they feel the need, they would put hand in to Chenu's pocket and get some money??? ðŸ˜³

This blessing did not go down my throat itself..

When Kanha blessed Chenu, I had thought that he meant that the day from when Chenu would start working, he would never be short of work and so he need not look at other's face for food or his basic requirements and slowly- slowly he would step towards a more brighter future.. 😊

My thoughts exactly. Whatever Rads/Kanha said in the blessing made sense. The day Chenu starts earning honestly...he would keep getting salary and hence he would never have to face the lack of money again! Well, that's how i interpreted Rads/Kanha's blessings. But seems the writers took it in a different route...and now are making a mockery of such a blessing. 

Chenu working hard in a honest manner, keeping faith in his Lord and Rads' word...and earning money slowly and gradually...and then climbing up the ladder...would be sensible and realistic to look at. Audience would connect to such a story...and Kanha's blessings would remain true as well! 

However, they made it totally different!! 

In such a rate, Chenu can become richer than Dev Raj Purohit within some days!!  Or perhaps even the Ambanis and Tata's, Mittal's can start feeling insecure of this lad in Rawal!!

But the CV's have now degraded it and has put it up as if  mocking viewers brains and GOD's blessing.. 😡

True!

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even I thought that would make Chenu greedy and lazy and then he's back to square one..plus chanda and shanti might take advantage of this situation
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It can also mean provided he works the day he stops it disappears.
viprakshi thumbnail
i think now shanti and chanda and chenu will be greedy, and they will lost this power...