Latest on Amudhan's 'Rendavadhu Padam'

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Latest on Amudhan's 'Rendavadhu Padam'

After gracing Tamil cinema and tickling the funny bones of audiences throughout a full length feature film through 'Tamizh Padam', director Amudhan is back after a brief hiatus through 'Rendavadhu Padam', his second venture!

'Rendavadhu Padam' has Vimal, Richard and Aravind Akash in the lead roles. The makers are busy zeroing in on the lead ladies and we'll get back to you shortly with more details on it. The film is being produced by Dharani under Screen Crafts Entertainment banner.

Cinematography is by Vijay Ulaganathan as reported earlier, music is by Kannan, art by Santhanam, stunts are by Dileep Subarayan and editing is by T Suresh. Viswanathan is the production manager.

'Rendavadhu Padam' will soon go on floors and will be shot at interesting locales in Chennai, Hyderabad, Pondicherry, Malaysia, Bangkok and few other places. 'Rendavadhu Padam' will be a 2012 summer treat.

Source: Indiaglitz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh, i am yet to watch Tamil padam but heard they made joke of other movies🤣

Hope this one is also funny like the other one😛

sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Oh, i am yet to watch Tamil padam but heard they made joke of other movies🤣

Hope this one is also funny like the other one😛

Tamil padam pakkala ana rendavathu padam pappingala 🤣🤣🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ 🤣 🤣 🤣  OMG I absolutely loved Tamil Padam 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  It was semma comedy aah irunthichu 🤣 🤣 🤣 ..

Now by the looks of it "Rendavathu Padam" might me a laughing riot as well 🤣 🤣 .. hope for a good laugh =D
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

🤣 ðŸ¤£  OMG I absolutely loved Tamil Padam 🤣  It was semma comedy aah irunthichu 🤣 🤣 🤣 ..

Now by the looks of it "Rendavathu Padam" might me a laughing riot as well 🤣 🤣 .. hope for a good laugh =D

Ama la nalla comedy ah irukkum nu nenaikiren  🤣