SS:The Bedroom shock (part 4)

5678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Asima is backπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sorry for the wait but exams are coming soon and i was stuck with revision so wish me lots of luck⭐️ anyway im going to shut up and here is part 4 enjoy.

"KHUSHI"Arnav and Lavanya screamed in syncronisation.Khushi was on the marble floor unconsious.Arnav was most shocked along with the other family members.Everybody thought what had happened to her, she was fine and talking 5 minutes ago and now she has collapsed.

Arnav lifted the lightweight Khushi in her short black party dress with red heels in one swoop.Arnav went straight upstairs with Lavanya and Anjali following behind.The rest of the family had to dimiss the guests otherwise gossiping would start among them.

"Di call the doctor immediatley" said a frustrated Arnav.Anjali quickly grabbed her mobile and dialled thier family doctor Mr Khan.
Arnav lay Khushi on his king size bed and placed the silk blanket on her legs and belly not placing it any higher.
"Chamkilli, dont worry you are going to be okay" a concerned Lavnya said sitting next to her caressing her hair.
"Chote the doctor will be 5 mins, but i told him to hurry up" Anjali said noticing Arnav worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank goodness you came doctor can you please see what is wrong with khushi" Arnav said leading the doctor towards his bed.
The doctor said if everybody can wait outside so he can perform his check ups, so Anjali, Lavanya and Arnav waited by the poolside. The poolside reminded him of the Diwali party were he was about to kiss Khushi, his thoughts got disturbed when Lavanya came to console him resting her head on his shoulders.Arnav felt very akward when Lavanya tried to get close to him but he never felt akward when he willingly went close to Khushi. These emotions were playing with Arnavs mind so bad that a times he wanted to scream out loud.

"You can come in now Mr Raizada"said Dr Khan
Arnav immediatley responded and went straight towards the king size bed.
"Dr what is the matter, why did Khushi ji collapse"Anjali inquired eagerly wanting to know.
"Anjali ji, is Khushi ji married or is she in a relationship"Dr Khan said akwardly.
"I dont know for sure Dr, Why do you ask?" Anjali ji said in a stern voice.

Arnav and Lavanya were standing listening to the conversation.Arnav was trying not to make it obvious to Lavanya that he had feelings for her so he acted his usual ASR style .

"Well Anjali ji the good news is that she is Pregnant" Dr Khan said with a half smile.

Arnav froze there in position. Arnav felt a rush of emotions running through him getting flashbacks of thier love making and flashbacks of Khushi tearing up waking up the morining when her face was full of embarrasment. The first thought that went through Arnavs mind was "What the F*** have i done". Arnav composed himself as he felt dizzy himself of the slight thought that he is about to become a father.

"WHAT, how is that possible, Chamkilli is not married or in a relationship so how could this..." Lavanya said with her words trailing off.
Anjali just looked at Arnav helplessly and giving him a disappointed look.Arnav could read his siters eyes just like how his sister could read his. Anjali eyes were full of disappointment saying that you have ruined 3 lives and created a unborn life who is at no fault at all. Arnav took his gaze from Anjali as he couldnt take the accusations through her eyes.

"Mr Raizada, Lavanya, Anjali ji, you lot are saying that she is not married or in a relationship"Said Dr Khan trying to confirm the news.

"Correct" Lavanya said confidentley

"That can mean only one thing then" said Dr Khan trying not to make eye contact with any one.
"Well Anjali ji, i am sorry to say this but when i was examining her i found a number of lovebites all over body, around her neck on her chest area, her legs, her navel..." Dr Khan did not want to mention anymore.
Anjali and Lavanya turned a red color and were very akward at that moment.
"This can only mean that she has got severly raped" Dr Khan said in a sympathetic tone.

"WHAT" all 3 of them said.Lavanya went straight towards khushi and started to cry feeling sorry for her and all she has went through.
"Are you sure doctor"said a sobbing Lavanya
"I am confident because she has been in a sexually violent activity, you can tell by the marks on her body" said Dr Khan.

Arnav was fuming with anger, how could the doctor say she was raped.He admits that he went hard on Khushi that night but she didnt back away she was encouraging him more. The feeling of Khushi getting raped made him punch the doctor trying to downgrade her status.Arnav had flashbacks of him noticing her love bites and putting cream on them to soothe it down.
"Enough, Dr Khan how dare you say that she has got raped, HOW DARE YOU" growled a fuming Arnav closing the distance between him and the Dr.

"Chote, what are you doing?, Im so sorry Dr, What medcines do we have to get Khushi"said a polite Anjali.

"Eerm, he is the prescriptions, try not to ask too many questions when the patient wakes up"said a hesitant Dr showing himself to the door.

Lavanya was still crying by the bedside when a teardrop fell on Khushis cheek which caused her to wake up. Khushi woke up and found herself in the room with Lavanya sitting next to her, Anjali ji standing up by the king size bed and Arnav facing the glass french doors trying to calm himself down.

"What happened?, What am i doing here Lavanya ji" said a confused drugged up Khushi.
Lavanya, Anjali and Arnav quickly responded and Lavanya and Anjali sat next to Khushi telling her not to get up.
"Khushi ji Dr Khan done a check up of you and..." said a nervous Anjali ji
"And what Anjali ji" said a eager Khushi.
"Chamkilli your pregnant"said Lavanya with a tone that wasnt to happy.

"Im what"said a elated Khushi. Khushi had always wanted to be a mother and to look after her own child. Khushi grabbed her toned belly and was rubbing it and talking to it. Khushi was so lost in the moment that she didnt notice any shocked faces around her. Arnav had this warm feeling inside him that Khushi is carrying THIER baby and inside he felt a rush of happiness but the outcome of thier deed has just begun he gulped swallowing a lump in his throat.
"Chamkilli, how can you be happy" said a angry Lavanya
"You are carrying someones dirty child and you are happy!!!!!" said a outraged Lavanya standing up.
"What do you mean" said a confused Khushi
"The Dr told us Chamkilli," said Lavanya retorting
"What did he tell you" said a even more confused Khushi

Arnav and Anjali didnt like the way this was going and had a bad feeling about Khushis reaction.
"Lavanya stop it" said a growling Arnav.
"No ASR, not today let me tell her that this baby is a victim of a rape!!!! she shouldnt be carrying this baby!!!! she should be signing the papers for abortion" bursting out Lavanya letting out all her frustration.

"Lavanya"
(SSSLLLAAAPPP)
"Enough is Enough" said a out of control Arnav with his fists shaking.
"CHOTE, you just slapped Lavanya ji how dare you"screamed Anjali
"STOP, STOP,STOP" said a frustrated Khushi
"THIS BABY IS NOT A VICTIM OF A RAPE" screamed Khushi at the top of her lungs shaking the whole RM.

"Whos is it then Chamkilli, answer me" said a angry Lavanya not believing that she got slapped by her future husband over her.

😈 That is for now
leave plenty of comments and likes if you would like me to continue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okkkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i knw i shud nt laugh bt wen da doc declared rape i jst lost it..though it was da most logical thout after Anjali n Lavanya's answer bt i was jst imagin da whole thing n came up wit da horror face Arnav might have after di...bt great updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..im happy dat KKG is happy n ASR is sorted sbout being a father bt La got slapped..WOW!!!!! i think dis La is nt all sweet lyk da new reformed La of da show so i had no probs wit da slap...nw lets see how da truth gets revealed..
Kal007 thumbnail
Mind Blowing **************** screenplay writing!

Guys do you think the cast of IPKND 'Barun & Sanaya' would read this post! lol

JUST IMAGINE -  if the shows cast & crew decides to incorporate your screen play writing on the show would be hilarious!!!!!!

guys pls comment
5678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for commenting really means alot
I chose this story line because there is going to be alot of drama, tears, pain,passion,anger and the most important confession

Ended thumbnail
OMG! this is so emotional. arnav really needs to man up and sort this mess he has made
xxx
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
God! You are too hilarious! Loved it !!!!! Continue and PM me...I wouldn't want to miss it for the world!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Omg this SS is something else,very interesting!

πŸ˜›
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great update. Please continue.
Loving it.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls pm me when u up[date next part liked it a lot
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3