Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

😲😲😲 Why are you scaring me yaar? 🀣 
Woh roni surat kiss angle men vamp dikhti hai ?
🀣

If she becomes.. that will go down in history... the first vamp to be crying buckets
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Arrey I made this post in November and at that time the story had not progressed to this level what we are watching now.  
Now we all have our doubts on her that she is faking pregnancy or knows Shyams truth and all.  
Ashu
Ash95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr4ever

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mind boggles at the new story lines.. How would Baby Anjali exact revenge on perceived wrongs committed by Khushi...

You have just inspired me to write another post for this..because.. oh lordy.. Baby Anjali's vendetta would require its own place in history πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First I need to come to terms with this because..pre-req for a vamp is having an IQ higher than a potted plant 🀣

Ok if you notice you should realise so many things about her.
1.  She knew ASR was hurt and wanted to know about Kushi during the building site incident when he dropped her home.  It was Anjali who called Kushi;'s house - her brain worked that time

2. When Kushi went missing in the temple when she found about Shyam again it was Anjali giving those knowing looks at ASR and made a call to find out about Kushi - her brain worked

3.  During the fairy lights scene watch that scene carefully how she notices ASR's reactions when Kushi was walking away and ASR looking at Kushi

4.  Shyams phone was ringing in Kushis house and she knew that she has not confronted it

5.  She witnessed Shashi's reactions towards her and she has not confronted it.

6.  She may have found the engagement ring in Shyams pockets which was returned by Kushi
 There are so many things off late more.  The tube light does work only she chooses to switch it on and off.
there is more to her character than being all sweet and religious

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh tube light turning vamp!!! I hope not!!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
Anjali may turn negative later on...negative in terms of "hurt and crying"..

She may balbber in sorrow that khushi's face is not making her forget Shyam...Arnav may leave khushi..hence the VANVAS of VAIDEHI...

If she will turn negative then she cannot benominated for best sister right now🀣
AND if she wins..the award should be taken backπŸ˜†
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ashu

anythings possible in this show, we've seen character changes come from left field and if this happens i wont be surprised either. there is a very nice work of fiction done by Priya_128 in this forum, i have to dig out her thread.

If you've seen the movie The Usual Suspects, Priya has compared Anjali to Keyser Soze and i found that analogy quite a thriller.

I don't mind if Anjali changes, and i truly don't mind if ASR sacrifices khushi for Anjali's sake. More drama is what we asked for right? Then each of us needs to be ready to swallow any bitter pill served by the creative team in the name of drama.

Ash95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Anjali is a selfish self centered and SPOILED women!  I dont expect anything better from her!

The way she is currently acting towards Arnav and Khushi is truly reflective of her TRUE nature! She is not generouse AT ALL! She is generouse only when she is getting HER way and her brother gives her the most importance! As far as she can tell Arnav has NOT given her most importance as he got married without telling her!

Do you think a person like that will TOLERATE the women her husband is obsessed with (even if he is no longer in the picture) in front of her eyes 24/7? She may KNOW that Khushi is not to blame, but she will be too selfish to let that matter!

I think she will try to seperate ARHI and Khushi when she realizes that Arnav is losing his sister over her (coz I KNOW he wont leave Khushi. He may even try to leave WITH her), will leave HIM to prevent him from having to chose! THIS is what she will be compelled to do because of Cry baby Anjali!

I HATE her SO much I cant even tell you! Women like her (selfish and always using sacharine Sweetness and emmotional blackmail) to get their way disgust me! She has NO spine! BUT she knows how to manipulate! She is the pits in my opinion! Worse then even Snake (coz he is justa creep, and no one will be in any doubt of that!!)

But Anjali who CLAIMS to love her brother will try to ruin his marriage! That makes her the WORST!!! I hope I am proven wrong, but I DOUBT IT!

You are so right.  These days we get to see more of  her over possessiveness side.  She tries to be nice to both but deep down I think she needs to control.  

Ash95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

ashu

anythings possible in this show, we've seen character changes come from left field and if this happens i wont be surprised either. there is a very nice work of fiction done by Priya_128 in this forum, i have to dig out her thread.

If you've seen the movie The Usual Suspects, Priya has compared Anjali to Keyser Soze and i found that analogy quite a thriller.

I don't mind if Anjali changes, and i truly don't mind if ASR sacrifices khushi for Anjali's sake. More drama is what we asked for right? Then each of us needs to be ready to swallow any bitter pill served by the creative team in the name of drama.

Smriti

I have read that and I dont think Anjali will be shown to that extreme the way Priya has described.  As I said earlier too this post was made by me in November and the story has changed a lot since then.  But yes Anjali is like a coin which has two sides.  Her other side is yet to be revealed and I think the CV's are working on it.   In this same thread I have mentioned few incidents where her bulb has actually lit.

Ashu
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now that definitely would be an interesting twist to the show! But how would the CV's take the show forward from there? It'd be like Khushi against the whole world with no-one on her side. Let's hope she's not as gullible as her brother who takes everything at face value without properly assessing the situation. 
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anjali can't change 
she is sooo sweyt
radiance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It wud be meaningless  if  she  takes  that  route.  She was the   one to encourage  Chote  to  grab  his ' khushi '  after the accident  . She  knew
Khusi was his  'khushi'. I   don't  think  she  is faking  the pregnancy.  She is
an expressive &  an extrovert  .  She discusses even  smallest shaguns &  apshaguns .  She is a real tube light where  her husband is concerned.

She welcomed  Payal &  Khushi  with  open arms  as RM DILs . She  may  turn into a  paranoid  or  schizophrenic , not into a villain.