Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali is a selfish self centered and SPOILED women!  I dont expect anything better from her!

The way she is currently acting towards Arnav and Khushi is truly reflective of her TRUE nature! She is not generouse AT ALL! She is generouse only when she is getting HER way and her brother gives her the most importance! As far as she can tell Arnav has NOT given her most importance as he got married without telling her!

Do you think a person like that will TOLERATE the women her husband is obsessed with (even if he is no longer in the picture) in front of her eyes 24/7? She may KNOW that Khushi is not to blame, but she will be too selfish to let that matter!

I think she will try to seperate ARHI and Khushi when she realizes that Arnav is losing his sister over her (coz I KNOW he wont leave Khushi. He may even try to leave WITH her), will leave HIM to prevent him from having to chose! THIS is what she will be compelled to do because of Cry baby Anjali!

I HATE her SO much I cant even tell you! Women like her (selfish and always using sacharine Sweetness and emmotional blackmail) to get their way disgust me! She has NO spine! BUT she knows how to manipulate! She is the pits in my opinion! Worse then even Snake (coz he is justa creep, and no one will be in any doubt of that!!)

But Anjali who CLAIMS to love her brother will try to ruin his marriage! That makes her the WORST!!! I hope I am proven wrong, but I DOUBT IT!
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really really hope they do not make her EVIL! I love Anjali and Arnav's relationship and I'd hate to have to hate her. I WILL stop watching the show if this does happen. 
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I got news for you, she already is the main villian.  Everything that has been done is because of and in spite of her.  Shyam is cheating on HER, Arnav is protecting HER, Khushi didn't tell the truth because of HER.  Everyone's whole existence is Anjali and she is the one treating Khushi terribly right now. Khushi saved her sham of a marriage first and now Arnav is trying to do it too.  Anjali is everyone's problem.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Anjali is a selfish self centered and SPOILED women!  I dont expect anything better from her!

The way she is currently acting towards Arnav and Khushi is truly reflective of her TRUE nature! She is not generouse AT ALL! She is generouse only when she is getting HER way and her brother gives her the most importance! As far as she can tell Arnav has NOT given her most importance as he got married without telling her!

Do you think a person like that will TOLERATE the women her husband is obsessed with (even if he is no longer in the picture) in front of her eyes 24/7? She may KNOW that Khushi is not to blame, but she will be too selfish to let that matter!

I think she will try to seperate ARHI and Khushi when she realizes that Arnav is losing his sister over her (coz I KNOW he wont leave Khushi. He may even try to leave WITH her), will leave HIM to prevent him from having to chose! THIS is what she will be compelled to do because of Cry baby Anjali!

I HATE her SO much I cant even tell you! Women like her (selfish and always using sacharine Sweetness and emmotional blackmail) to get their way disgust me! She has NO spine! BUT she knows how to manipulate! She is the pits in my opinion! Worse then even Snake (coz he is justa creep, and no one will be in any doubt of that!!)

But Anjali who CLAIMS to love her brother will try to ruin his marriage! That makes her the WORST!!! I hope I am proven wrong, but I DOUBT IT!

You know your line on how she'll leave him t0 prevent him from choosing makes a lot of sense, because, one of the writer's interviews did say "misunderstandings will bring them close, love will tear the, apart", I think her love for him and his guilt towards hurting her, will make her leave him so he doesn't have to be reminded about it everyday because of Anjali.
However, I also believe that Anjali will fight for her brother and his relationship and will beg Khushi to come back once the truth is out.
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think she is the main villian. This show is not only about the main leads love/hate relationship but  also about the immense siblings love. If they turn Anjali villain, then the essence of the show will be lost. 

She will be reason for their hate sometimes but she will also be the reason for their love. She is emotionally distraught but we will know how she is only when Shyam's truth is revealed. She might prove to be strong. We should remember against all odds she stood with  Khushi even when two people she loves most, her husband and he brother, were against her but she was adamant. That was significant. 

Also, we should not forget Payal. The whole drama happened because of Anjali but that was from Arnav's side. Khushi did not do anything for Anjali, she did it only for Payal. As much as Arnav  is obsessed with Anjali, Khushi in her own way is obsessed with Payal and her family. 

Also remember Aakash never does anything without his bhai's approval. That was significant in itself and Khushi is aware of this fact. Arnav might  and will make Khushi do things because of Anjali but Khushi will agree to do those things only because of Payal, not only for love but also for guilt (once for breaking her marriage and again for spoiling her wedding)

I feel this story is how siblings love/loyalty can even between true love. 

Edited by pamk06 - 12 years ago
ArshiLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thats not possible.. hope it wont happen..
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is why  I truly hope & pray that the new entry is a guy who will replace Snakeway in Anjali's affections- eventually.

Anjali need a man to lean on.

Or else she will def. go over the edge and make life hell for Arshi.
annu.ac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So in this case anji hv to leave house nt ksr as she is bahoo of family.
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree, Anjali turning into a villain would totally ruin the show. She's a great character and it would be the same if she was the villian. Very unrealistic! 
kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anji need not fear .. she has to simply take her bag nd baggage nd go to her sasural.. she need not worry about chotey .. kushi will take care of him..