Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Main Villian is going to be Anjali - Page 12

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nrp77

I hope that doesn't happen.  I would love to see her ultimately come out of this, a stronger woman.  It would be awesome if they brought in a male counterpart who was the exact opposite of her sugary-sweet creeper husband.  There are so many avenues that the writers can take with this character...  I just hope they don't turn her into the typical bitchy Indian sister-in-law.  We all have one of those...haha 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

They took over a year to expose Shyam's truth to the family...Lord knows when he delusional wife will wake up and smell the coffee!😑

Shwetu

She will smell that coffee when Shyam himself makes it for her πŸ˜†
She will recollect her car accident, the famous scorpion,  pool live wire  

Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Anjali flips the cradle over by mistake or in fury and finds the Will under it, that will sort out the truth once and for all. Otherwise if Shyam is to return he can use the will to turf everyone out of Shantivan including his 'Rani Saiba' and 'Rajkumari'. That'll be a story to see and then maybe Khushi can say that she obtained the signature fraudulently and go to court / jail, but Arnav will do all in his Power to stop her being sentenced. Then hopefully the lawyer that will represent her (ideally Shubankar from Marayada) will get her released. Will is voided, he also deals with Anjali's divorce case and becomes close to the family and eventually the new damaad of the Raizada family, then Anjali can leave and live happily ever after with her new husband. Then we can have some baby Raizada's in Shantivan, can't wait till the days Khushi and Payal are the Saas, but that's another story.
I just realised that the Will under the cradle would only come into effect if Arnav died, so Shyam doesn't have any use for it now, but maybe Anjali can still find it, realise Khushi wasn't lying. Then get divorced (I still want Shubankar to be her lawyer), they'd make a sweet on screen couple or maybe they can get her real life hubby to play the lawyer. Then all is well between Khushi and the Raizada's. Then Arnav arranges their re marriage with the whole shabang and he wears a sherwani (he looked so lovely in that Ranja outfit) 😊 Edited by Banaya1 - 11 years ago
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think that you will see a change in him & I think that he will come across a compromise where he will apease his sister but will also win over KKGSR
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ash95

Shwetu

She will smell that coffee when Shyam himself makes it for her πŸ˜†
She will recollect her car accident, the famous scorpion,  pool live wire  

And for that to happen Shyam has to come back...nahiiin!!!!

OMG! Shyam is a necessary evil here...till the time he is away, she will keep pining for him and keep making Arhi miserable.

ONly when he will come back, will there be an opportunity for her to see his real face.

But even that will take time...sigh!

All I want to see is Arhi romance, maybe a simple temple remarriage for now and their romantic moments...

Teej ka kuch toh fayda hona chahiye...
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats gonna suck big time they shulnt do that omg how much is khjshi gonna suffer im sorry but im tired of anjali being the center attention these days i understand she ia going through a hard time but if she does that it will make us hate anjali and some pplz might get pissed off so i really hope not!!! It will ruin the show and trps will go down once again so CVs plz dont even tjink about that!!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ash95

Shastra

😑

chalo dair sai hi sahi πŸ˜†

yaar November mein bahut..early tha na...
please maaf kar doπŸ€—
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope not. I used to love Anjali…. I hope that in order to fulfill Daljeet's wish of more screen space, the PH doesn't ruin her character. 
Ash95 thumbnail
Anyone has still doubts after today's episode...

This is just the beginning