*:.KhiSher|Humsafar AT#12.:* Trouble in Paradise!?

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

This is the official HUMSAFAR thread.

Khirad-Asher also known as KhiSher

(All discussion regarding the show and couple should be carried out here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME HUMSAFARS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...
Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and 
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite 
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Information about the show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directed by: Sarmad Khoosat. [ Director Of Pani Jesa Pyar ]

Written By: Farhat Ishtiaq.

Produced By: Momina Duraid. [ Producer Of Mera Naseeb ]

Coming in September on HUM TV!

Cast :-

Fawad Khan

Mahira Khan

Noor-ul-Hassan

Naveen Waqar

Behroz Sabzwari

Atiqa Odho

& Others

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ost Hamsafar

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7LZJsczHg[/YOUTUBE]
serendipity. thumbnail

-_AfridiMalik_- (areena/reeno)

amnaM/lonelyshadow (amna)
-Maha- (maha)
meepha (muneefah)
Cute.Sadaf (sadaf)
Sunshine Girl
-Fatima- (fatima)
ana.khan
Rabz_14(rabia/rabz)
Ameres (anu)
sidra2007 (sidra)
-Hina- (hina)
-CupidsFriend-
ana_kash(ana)
InvisibleSmile (Shiza)
-Faiza-
-Rishx_KSG-
sweet_naina
iitaf
alisha_YashaRan
-SuMmer_LoVe-
SunShine_A(ashleesha)
dusk
uswah(uswah)
Ash_Smash(ash)
-AdiYalicious-(manal/mano)
itstheclimb(sanam/sanu)
Iram..x(iram)
pikachu
.SilentPrincess (laiba)
Miss-Pakie-KMH(maria)
Aliyaafridi(aliya)
Nimz-KMH(nimrah)
-Zarwulicious-
shafaqufaq(shafaq)
sweetmariyam
luv_harshad(lyla)
Siddu246
pinkss
anne156
AnnaNashley(badeeya)
Sana.B(sana)
ZoobiDoobi
desigirl_18(fati)
syria2014(syria)
Alisha.
rahmona_pakswe(mona)
anitamalik
-tehreem-(tehreem/tehru)
gia.khan
fairy17
InnocentGeet(sara)

kelly12(sayeeda kauser)
docnuss(nusrat)
lovedkruti(kruti)
*Dakoo_Minzy*
Farikina
sajni786(shilpa)
ZumSRK(zummi)
ArHi4ever
nuttycleo
Shamsaaa.

If anyone wants to be added, to the members' list Please  scrap me [reeno] (Reenoo.) or amna (lonelyshadow) :)

Names in purple will make the new AT :)

serendipity. thumbnail

Humsafar Creations:

[Since the page was getting really image heavy due to anims, and the day to day bulking signature and anim contributions of our Creatives, the Makers of the thread have found an easy way out, and the Thread Link below is where ALL CREATIONS RELATED TO HUMSAFAR ARE POSTED/SHOULD BE POSTED.You can/should post them Here and in the OFFICIAL STICKY PSF's Creations Gallery =)]

*To be updated soon :P*

Anyone else wants me to add their VM? Please PM me as it's not possible to go through all the pages in AT :)
serendipity. thumbnail
SPOILER 1

So Asher is a lill attracted to Khirad but hasnt figured out his feelings yet.Khirid never talks to Ashar,like no complains,no talk,no requests nothing.So one day Ashar asks her that a friend has called her to a dinner.Can u come?Khirid hesitates but agrees.When shes brushing her hair to tie em,Asher says v r getting late,lets go and left.In reality he didnt want khirid to tie her hair.
On the way back,he;s like "music sunogi" Khirid said "aggar app ka mood hai tou lagale".Ashars dad and khirid were close soa shar had found out from baseerat that khirid loved ice cream.He stopped in front of an ice creeam parlour and is like "ice cream khao gi ya woh bhi mere mood pe depend kare ga"
she's like "strawberry"
Then khirid keeps looking here and there.
Asher feels like banging his head on the wall as she doesnt talks much

SPOILER 2
-Asher's thoughts in ITALIC

Khirid is talking to Baseerat in a chirpy and bubbly manner.They both are in the lounge.As soon as Asher enters,Khirid goes all silent.Baseerat says 'Asher chaaye piyo gey Khirid ke haath ki?' Asher didnt answer and Khirid went to the kitchen to make tea.
When she came back,She added sugar in baseerat's tea and passed it on to him.She took Asher's cup fromt he tray and placed it on the table rather than handing it to him.
 'Y didnt she give it to me.I woudnt have killed her but she knows what i like and what i dont.She didnt add sugar in my tea.'

SPOILER 3
Ashar's thoughts in italic

Khirid is crying lying on the bed[Lights r off].Asher hears her sobs, and notices that Khirid is gettin up to go to the bathroom/Drawing room so that she can cry.He Gets up and asks her whats the matter.Khirid 'Ama ki yaad arahi hai' Asher puts his hand on her hand and says 'Ab tumhey hassi aye ya rona,Tum yeh kamra raat ko chorh ke nahi jao gi'

'She's so lonely.how come i never realise?'

SPOILER 4
Khirid and Asher have confessed their Love for each other,However Khirid was suffering from some kind of complex.The social circle of Baseerat,Fareeda and Asher was huge.Parties were part of their every day.Asher had noticed that Khirid remained very conscious while getting ready 4 the parties.Since when was it happening,he had no idea but he knew that Khirid had started to compare her self with modern and stylish girls and he wasnt liking it one bit.He didnt care if she wasnt a daughter of a rich industrialist,So what if she hadnt got educated from a famous institute.This wasnt anything bad.He wanted Khirid to remain as confident as before.He knew that the social circle he was part of contained many women who judged people through their status but he wanted his khirid to know that it didnt matter to him.Asher Wanted to talk to Khirid about this topic,He was looking for a chance when Khirid gave her a chance herself...

scene continues from spoiler 4.
SPOILER 5

After coming home from office,Asher was going through a very important file which he had received today from Dubai branch manager.He was in a serious mood.Khirid was also in the room and was going through her wardrobe to find something appropriate to wear for the party.'The green saari consists of more sophisticated work but black looks good in night functions' said Khirid.She only got a 'Hoon" back as Asher was too busy with the file.Khirid had 2 hangers in her hand which consist of green and black saari 'Ye black saari achi lagey gi na party mein'.She received a rushed 'haan' 'aap meri baat sun rahe hai na',Khirid asked.'Sun tou raha ho' 'Sun nahi rahe,but ur giving me the impression that ur listening.Put this file away and listen'.He was looking intently at her annoyance.'Mera saara dihaan aap ki taraf hai janaab.So u were saying..?'. He put the file away. 'I was saying that i shoudnt have married a workaholic'

Asher loved this casual style of Khirid.He had worked hard to gain it.He had made Khirid believe that he truly loved her.

scene continues from Spoiler 4 & 5
SPOILER 6

"khirid,itni budgumaani.I wasn't that lost.I know what's the issue.the question is what should my wife wear,black or green" he said teasingly.
"this is not something to make a joke about" She said pouting.
Asher came and stood next to her."Joke about such a serious matter," he said in an naughty manner.
"U aren't getting serious.I wanna look good in the party",she said seriously.
"In whose competetion?" he suddenly said putting an end to his jokes.Suddenly he realised this is the right moment for them to talk.He was afraid her fragile girl would take it to her heart and get hurrt,but he thought he should let it all out.He wanted to tell Khirid that whatsoever the reason of her complex,Whoever made her doubtful of her self was actually jealous of Khirid."Your a goof if u want to do ur comparison with those fazool girls.You are way better than all this.Ask me,you are the best.Your simplicity is ur best quality.you are what u are,u dont fake around"

SPOILER 7 

He was in London for a business tour but how could he come back without doing some shopping for Khirid.When he had asked Khirid what should he get for him,like every eastern wife she had ended the talk by saying that i have everything,just come home safely.However Ashar didnt listen.He bought everything he could think of:Handbags,Sunglasses,Makeup kits,perfumes etc but the best of all gifts was the necklace.Her birthday was on its way and he wanted to give this to her on her special day.A white gold chain with a delicate diamond was just the perfect gift.The locket opened and allowed pictures to be fitted in.Asher naughtily kept 2 pictures of his very own face in the locket and closed it.
The next day of his coming back to home.it was Khirid's birthday.HE came and stood right beside Khirid along with the jewellery box."Khabar daar jo ankhein kholi" he threatened.He took out the necklace.

SPOILER 8[Continuation of 7]

"now open ur eyes"he said.Khirid was mesmerized by this sweet gesture of Ashar.Whiel observing the necklace in the mirror,she noticed the necklace opened aswell.She opened it and asked innocently "Why m i not in this?dono taraf apni pic kuon lagaye?"Asher replied "taakey tumharey aas paas har taraf mein he raho.Tum khud apney itney paas na raho jitney mein tumharey raho.Chaahe tou meri saalgirah per apni tasweero wala aisa he gift de dena"

He took her on a romantic dinner to celebrate her birthday.Khirid had worn his fav colour dress and left her hair open on his request. "kisi sianey ne sahi kaha hai ke Olives Khaaney aur pasand karney ke liye aap ko un ka taste develop karna parta hai",he said.He noticed the collected olives in Khirid's plate,smiled and transferred all the olives of he rplate to his very own plate.While he was doing this,khirid had drunk all of his juice while her juice was still lying next to her.When he saw his glass emty,usne khirid ko ghoor ke dekha,she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

While drinking coffee after dinner "how can u drink coffee without sugar?",she asked. "Apni apni aadat ki baat hai.Mumi tell me how i would refuse to drink milk with sugar in it when i was a child"

"Thats weird."

SPOILER 9

It was a weekend but Asher was busy in his Office work. "Acha,Do rupey,Pachaas paise?meaning 2.5*9500 that is.." He started calculating the profit of his shares while looking for the calculator.
'23750'.Out of shock,his mouth was open.Khirid had gone back to reading her magazine(man,doesn't she has anything better to do in her life).He was still calculating whereas she had already answered.True,His MBA from MIT was a total waste of time.Much smarter was the girl who he tought was a small town girl.After ending the call,his whole attention was on her.
"School mein 1 se 20 tak tables yaad karaye jaatey hai.Aap ko 2.5 ka table bhi yaad hai?" he said while giving a smile to her.
"Mein maths mein bohat achi thi.MErey humesha 100 marks aya karte the.Mere baba maths ke teacher the.Humesha maths woh mujhe parhatey the"(Her life coudnt be perfect,HEre i spend hours studying maths and still land on a C)
Her intelligence hadn't shocked him as much as this had.She TALKED,She spoke a complete sentence.(AWWW)

"tum kya parh rahi thi?" he asked
"Mein ne is saal BSC ki hai in Maths,physics,[i coudnt get the last subject]
"BSC?BSC kar chukki ho?" he was shocked again and she was shocked seeing his shocked face.[Too much of shock dose,sorry i didnt bother to think of a synonym for shock]
'Yes,why"
"Itni choti si lagti ho.Mujhe laga abhi 3rd year mein admission liya hoga"
"Mein bees saal ki hochuki ho" [Mahira doenst looks like 20]
"Bees saal ki,tab tou tum waqaye bohat bari ho chuki ho" he laughed a little which put Khirid in an akward situation.
"Aggar tumahara maths itna acha hai,tum ne aagey parhney ke baare mein bhi socha hoga".For the first time,Khirid was talking to him.He didnt want to end it so soon so he continued the talk.
"haan mera iraada yahi thi ke Maths mein masters karo gi.Baba ki bhi yahi khwaahish thi leken phir ami bemaar hogaye tou BSC finals mein lag raha tha mein fail hojao gi.Bilkul parh he nahi paaye thi" the sadness in her voice didnt go unnoticed by Ashar.Mayb she was missing her mother's sickness days,He thought.
"leken phir bhi tum achi tarreqe se paas hoye hogi,hena" he said confidently.
"haan,first division aye thi"
"tum apni studies dobara se shuroo kar lo.Ab jab admissions khuley,tou admission masters mein le lena"
Khirid looked at her with a shocked face.Noticing this,he said "Iss mein taajub ki kya baat hai?"
"Mein khush horahi ho" 
"acha,pehle baar patta chala hai,Khushi ka izhaar itni hairaani se" (Asher is soo cute)He smiled,got up and fir the 1st time asked "Light off kardo ya tumhey magazine parhna hai?"
She nodded

Hareem's operation has been successful but she's under observation.
[SPOILER 10]
Hospital scene
Ashar got food packed from a near by fast food restaurant and quickly went back to the hospital.Khirid was still sitting where he left her but she was holding her head,as if she was in pain.He sat next to her and opened the packed box.
"tumhey bhook nahi lag rahi,tumhara khaana  khaaney ko dil nahi cha raha leken sirf hareem ke liye khaa lo.Merey liye nahi,apne liyey hai,sirf Hareem ke liye" he said before he heard  a no.
"yeh burger khao,Chaaye piyeo,sir dard ki goli khao aur thori dair so jao.Jab utho gi tou fresh hogi"
"leken hareem waha akeli"
"hareem ke paas mein jaraha ho.Jitni jaldi tum lait jao gi,mein utni jaldi chala jao ga."
The bite that Asher had forcefully pushed in her mouth,was being hurried hastilybeing chewed by Khirid after listening to Ashar's statement.She was eating without any argument from his hands.After she finished eating,he added sugar in the tea and gave it to her,she started drinking it quietly.She wasnt interested in the taste or colour of the teea.When Asher saw her drinking,he started eating a burger.
After she was done drinking,he got up,took a tablet from the nurse in the corridor and brought it to khirid "ye lo".He sat right besides her.
"aap hareem ke paas jaaye mein so rahi ho" she said.
"pehle tum sojao phir jao ga"
,Asher said this so that instead of staying awake forcefully,she sleeps.He brought a quilt from the nearby rack and covered her up.Again,he sat right next to her.
"sofey par he taangey seedhi kar ke lait jao.ziada nahi,bus do teen ghantey so jao"
He wanted to get up so that she could lie down but instead he used his hand and made Khirid rest  on his shoulder.He started to stroke her hair so that she could fall in a peacefulsleep.She looked very weak,Exhausted and tired.

^^credit goes to meepha *hugs*

Khirad was preparing for some test and asher came to get her as he was feeling sleeping and he was very cutely manafying her to leave the studies for a bit and rest but she pushed him off and asher thinks that she shrugged his love his feelings off 
Its morning and khirad is feeling guilty of her behaviour where asher is getting ready quietly, he was choosing a maroon tie when khirad tells him " Yeah this will maroon tie will look good with this suit" he stops and chooses another tie. She is following him quietly and then finally asks him whether he is angry with her or not and asher without any emotions says NO
Khirad - " I am sorry for my behaviour I know I was very rude I was worried for the test as I wasn't prepared for it and then we had to go party. " She suddenly goes quiet as if more than him she is angry with her ownself, she then starts again " but when you went to sleep I realized my mistake and I came to say sorry to you but you were already sleeping, I wanted to tell you nothing is more important then you neither any test nor any other work, You are the most important person for me please forgive me for my mistake"
Asher doesn't give any response excpeta " I am not angry with you "
Khirad- while holding his hands says " You told me you loved me and you forgive your loved one's. and aap mujh se naraz hoke soye thay mujhse naraz hoke office mat jaiye nahi tou mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakun gi "
He looks at her and she is fighting with her tears which are ready to come out and asher finally melts and says
Asher- " I don't say it only but I love you "
Khirad- " I love you alot more than you love me because you have other realtions too but I have noone expect you to shower my love on." 😳She leans her head on his chest 😳
Asher- " If I knew my anger would make you confess this all I would surely have done this way earlier " and wipes the tears of her face
Khirad- " Please don't get angry with me my whole world falls apart if you do, as if there is darkness all around me"
Asher- " You are silly, acting like this on these smalls things is stupid. Now tell me if everything was alright b/w us in the next ten years would you have confessed this all infront of me" and starts laughing 😳

It was a sunday afternoon and it started raining khirad got excited as she wanted to get wet in the rain where as asher being a bore person refused to go out in the rain with her as he thought rain/mud ruined your clothes but when he saw khirad's ruined mood he went out for her sake but stood under the shade and started watching khirad who was enjoying the rain fully.
Asher- " What happened why have you come back early don't you wanna enjoy more "
Khirad- " You can't enjoy in the rain alone and you are here drinking coffee. what a boring person are you "
Asher- " Say what you want but you have to spend rest of your life with this very much boring person"
Khirad- " The way your were watching I thought of myself as stupid/fool"
Asher- " Sweetheart what can I say you are a child but I love your childishness" and started caressing her wet hair ☺️
they went upstairs to change while khirad got a call from her friend. Asher was woking on file, after hanging up khirad went behind him and ruined his perfectly made hair from behind and ran into the bathroom, he got up to catch her but sat down with a goofy smile 😳

^^credit goes to -tehreem- *hugs*

Bed Jumping Scene:-

Ashar had gone to Islamabad early morning due to an important meeting, and returned from the airport around 1am late at night as well. He was in no mood of being polite, or using his manners and etiquettes. He came in after opening the door with a huge bang, and then closed it very loudly as well. Khirad was sleeping innocently on her right side on with her hands underneath her face, looking beautiful. She was lost deep in sleep, totally unaware of the distractions he was causing. However, Ashar wanted her to wake up this instance so that she could be with him. He threw his briefcase and other belongings on the table with a loud bang, and woke her up. She with her drowsy eyes, still half-asleep was trying to understand all the noise around her.
Ashar- Ladki tumhe neend bauhat aati hai! (Your always really sleepy)
He took off his shoes and threw them without knowing where they landed, and then cleared himself of his coat and tie, throwing them on the sofa. Without further changing his clothes, he jumped on the bed.She was now fully awake, and took a peak at the clock.
Khirad- Raat ke ek baje, har shareef aadmi ko neend aati hai. Main itni achi neend so rahi thi, mujhe jaga diya. (At 1 at night, every decent/respectful man gets sleepy. I was sleeping so well and you woke me up.) She made an upset face, for being disturbed in her sleep.
Ashar- Shauhar jab ghar aaye, toh nek biwion ka yeh kaam hota hai ke woh uske istaqbaal ke liye jagi rahein. (When a husband returns from somewhere, modest wives should always be awake for his arrival.)
Khirad- Shauhar ke waapsi ka time bhi toh maqool hona chahiye. Mujhe subah university jaana hai, isi liye abhi main aapka har kaam
Karne se maazrat chahti hoon. (A husband's arrival time should be reasonable as well. I have to go to university tomorrow, so currently i ask you to pardon me from doing any work for you.) Khirad smiled and said.
Ashar- Aap jab subah university se waapis ayeingin, tab so le jiye ga, kyun-ki filhaal toh aap ko koi nahin saune dega. (When you return from university tomorrow, sleep then, cuz right now, no-ones gonna let you go to sleep.)
She just stared at him, her sleep had drifted off somewhere, while he said his warm words out of pure love and affection for her, as if everything was fair in love and war.

Shampoo Scene:-

Khirad- Allah, why isn't the binomial theorem expanding from me? (She said in a worried tone)
Ashar- Allah's punishing you. Your husband's sitting here all bored and your ignoring him and focusing on studies.
(He teased her by staring into her book, as she tried to solve difficult questions)
It was the day-off for him, and right after breakfast, instead of going and doing gardening, he was laying on the bed with her, annoying her.
Khirad- Dr.Kadeer always gives us the difficult questions to do at home, and does all the easy ones himself. (She turned her back on him cuz he was annoying her. He
Now lay right behind her back.)
Ashar moved his hand forward, and took the clip out of her hair, spreading all her hair on her back He took a strand and smelt it.
Ashar- Khirad your shampoo's smell is out of question. It's so soft and refreshing that anyone can go nuts!
Khirad- These values are going into minus, i think the questions wrong. (She wasn't listening to him)
At that instant, the phone that rested on the pillow rang. Ashar picked it up, it was khizar.
Kh- Ashar bhai khirad se baat ho sakti hai.
Ashar- Bhai mere, she's not talking to me right now, so why would she talk to you. (He smiled and said yes in his heart and then handed the phone over to khirad. She was irritated by him calling at this moment.)
Kh- Hello! Hello! (Ashar laughed at this confused reaction of Khirad's. She was indeed still a child, and really innocent. She had no idea how to hide emotion from others.)
No i haven't solved the question yet. Yah i'll try and submit the assignment tomorrow, and then ill give it to you. Acha im really busy right now issi liye khuda-hafiz.
(He laughed again. This time he took the phone from her and put it back. Without disturbing her further, he got up and left the room. Khirad hated to be bothered when studying.)

Khirad/Baseerat Conversation Scene - Ashar Overhears:

It had been almost a month and a half after there wedding. Ashar had come home late after meeting up with some friends, as he decided to meet up with his father in his room. His mother Fareeda was gone to a late-night party. As he began to walk towards his dads room, he heard a feminine voice. It was his wife khirad talking to His dad baseerat. He was stunned; all this time, he never heard his mute wife talk, while now she was. He stood at the door and listened.
Khirad- Injustice has been done with him Mamoo! What mom did with me and you did with Ashar, it wasn't right! Everyone has there own likes, and desires, there own goals, there own dreams. Getting some randomn girl from somewhere, and throwing her to a guy saying this is your wife, now you have to spend the rest of your life with her, that is no justice at all!
He had no idea what Baseerat and Khirad were conversing abt from before, however what his wife said now, he heard.
Ashar's thoughts:- (She knows how to talk? She can actually speak complete sentences with such confidence.) He stood outside the room and thought to himself in confusion.
Baseerat- I'm not talking about Ashar dear. I'm talking about you.
I think youre not happy with this marriage.
Ashar knew how much khirad meant to His father, which is why after listening to her reply it startled him. How can she say all that?
Khirad- I'm not happy with this marriage mamoo!
Ashar was shocked. It seemed as if she was blaming the whole reason of not being happy on Ashar. He felt like slapping her for saying such a thing in-front of his father.
Khirad- How can i be happy with this marriage mamoo? What momDid with me was wrong, and u listened to her so you're wrong too! What, is that necessary for me to stay in this house as your daughter-in-law? Couldn't i just have stayed as your daughter instead? You could have kept me without this too, since you are my mamoo.I don't like the fact that i was forcefully handed over to someone to be his wife; to be a part of his life. Do you know what batool khala used to say to mom and dad about me? That i have so many nakhre. She would call me ten times, and i would show up at her house once. I never went to someone's house uninvited, and today without even being wanted, i became a part of someone's life. It's insulting?! My self-esteem, my ego it's all been hurt. Your son's forcefully trying to continue this relationship onwards with me. He's trying to be happy, but i'm sorry it can't work. All this seems really wierd to me! My self-respect has been hurt!
Ashar knew that after the death of khirad's mom, she had become quite close to his father. He often saw them chatting in the study, or in baseerat's room. However, he had no idea, that khirad's mannerism while talking to his father could be so casual. A girl who he thought to be dumb, shy and quiet, could openly with so much confidence and ease share her feelings with his father like a friend. Her voice was so powerful, and sentences so complete.
Without investigating further to know what the conversation was about, he quietly walked away from there. Maybe his dad had just asked khirad a question like "are you happy with this marriage?" and that was her reply. He had forced his son to marry Khirad, and after that icident, he never spoke much to ashar. Maybe that's why he just decided to go on and ask khirad. Ashar entered his room.
(Ashar thinking to himself:-)
She really knows how to talk? All this time she didn't speak not because she was shy or didn't feel equal to me in standard, but because she thinks she's been forcefully handed to me as a responsibility? He analyzed his and khirad's marriage and there relationship so far, and realised that all this time it was his own fault that she thought this. He had purposely been ignoring her and keeping her out of his life. He just thought of her as a regular girl from a small town, who had gotten
Married to him. However, how can a girl with so much self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-respect be so ordinary? He always liked and preffered such people. All this time, she lived like a stranger in the room, not touching any objects, just because she never considered it her own, or her right, and this wasn't her fault it was his!
A while later, when khirad walked into the room, ashar was watcjing t.v quietly. Both of them didn't exchange any words. His eyes seemed as if they were set on the tv screen, howeverhe was just staring at her!

KHIRAD/ASHER SCENE

At 12:00 at night, both Ashar and
Khirad laid in bed to sleep. Ashar still felt that Khirad wanted to say something to him but she wouldn't. A while later, he heard khirad's quiet voice calling him.
Khirad- Sune aap So gaye kya? (Listen did u sleep already?)
Ashar was sleeping facing the other side. After hearing Khirad's voice, he turned to khirad. She was already facing him. I wanted to say something to you. However, instead of looking in his eyes, her eyes were down. She would never look in his eyes. Even if ashar would try and make direct eye-contact with her, she would always look at objects set around her. Before this habit of hers would irritate ashar, however now he used to enjoy it.
Khirad- I lied to you in the afternoon. (She felt guilty over her words, looking down.)
When you were gone to the nursery in the afternoon, i saw those plants lying there. I thought u put them there by mistake. I don't even know the ABC's of gardening, so i didn't know that those plants had to be kept in the shade. By seeing your involvement, i thought of helping you out too. Seriously, i thought when u would come home today, u wud have to put those plants in a nice order in the sun, so i put them myself. I promise i didn't do it on purpose.
Khirad was so calmly relating her story to him, and he was just staring at her. He couldn't believe that all these hours such a small thing was bothering him, and he was thinking so many different crazy thing. By seeing him quiet, khirad stopped speaking too. She lowered her gaze, and then spoke again.
Khirad- I never lie you know! But at that time u were so angry that i didn't know what to say, so i just said that it was a servant.
Ashar- You were scared then? What about now? I could get angry right now too you know. He stared at her calmly. She was so
Innocance and sweet, tht he wanted to tease her by scaring her with his anger.
Khirad- I still am scared, but i can't sleep with a lie. Whether a lie is big or small, a lie is a lie. Baba used to say that lieing is only easy the first time, and then it becomes hard, while telling the truth is only hard the first time, and then always easy.
Ashar wasAmazed by khirad's nature. He just stared at this innocent girl who lay on the bed with him, with a small distance inbetween. From all his relatives, his friends, his family, no-one was so truthful, and so pure in nature like her. She was different and simple. In this society, people's whole life was built and depended on one lie, and she was being so honest with him. He felt wierd about himself; amazed at the fact that someone so great as khirad came into his life, when he could've never thought of marrying someone like that. Without even asking for someone as great as her, he got it!
Ashar pulled khirad closer to him. He took her in his arms, and then silently whispered into her ears.
Ashar- Tumhe patah hai khirad tum bauhat achi ho! Tumse zyada achi ladki maine apni poori zindagi main nahin dekhi. Tumhari yeh saadgi, yeh sachayi, anmol hai!
At first if ashar thought he began to accept this girl, to like her, well now it was different. Now he began to love her, not from today, but from a few days now, and the reasons weren't becuz of her innocence and pure nature. but becuz he felt she had been selected especially for him. Khirad was a reward for him for some good deed that he had done. No matter how modern a girl can get, honesty is the best virtue for someone. This is why, khirad was special. She was so honest that she wouldn't even look into her husband's eyes. Indeed she was special.
However, it wasn't only ashar who started liking her. Khirad began to love him too. She began taking interest in his likes and dislikes, and would watch him secretly; He knew this.
Yes it was true that khirad and him had gotten married by force, however now both of them had accepted each other whole-heartedly. 

Crying Scene:

The night after overheard Khirad and Baseerat's conversation, ashar woke up to hearing someone silently sobbing. Khirad was sleeping on her side facing the opposite direction, however Ashar could sense that her body was very shaky, and that she was crying a lot. At first he just laid there with open eyes staring at her, until he realised that she was getting up from the bed. 3-4 times before this, he had woken up to heard hear her crying in the night as well, and would usually see her going to the dresser or bathroom; however he would never make it obvious, for her to realise. Right now, as soon as khirad was going to get up from the bed, ashar grabbed her hand and stopped her. Seeing him awake, khirad got extremely afraid, and started to wipe her tears from her other hand.
Ashar- Kya Hua hai?
Khirad- (Trying to calm herself) Kuch Nahin
Ashar- Toh phir aadhi raat ko kya shauk se ro rahi ho? Maine kuch keh diya hai? Mere koi baat buri lagi hai? (He tried to understand her situation)
Khirad- Mujhe mere ami yaad aa rahin hain. Maine unhe khawb main dekha. (She began to cry again)
(Khirad's mom was Ashar's phupo, thougb they were never really close. Ashar felt bad for Khirad. She was really very lonely and sad. Loosing her family, her home, her friends, everything, it must have been really hard for her.)(By using his hand that held onto her, Ashar pulled her back really hard, and made her lay on the bed next to him.)
Ashar- Phupo ki yaad aa rahi thi, iss liye bed se uth kar jaa rahi thi?
Khirad- Aap ki neend na kharaab ho, iss... (He felt for her within, yet still spoke with a hard tone)
Ashar- Mere neend kharaab hoye ya na hoye, ainda aap ko hasna ho ya rona na, sona ho yah jagna ho, aap kamre se uth kar nahin jayein-gin. (Without noticing, he wiped her tears from her face.) 

serendipity. thumbnail
SPOILER- ASHAR AND HIS MOM'S SCENE

Scene: Ashar Finds Out The Truth and Confronts His Mom.

Ashar was sitting in his room depressed and self broken. Hareem had been discharged from the hospital in the morning and around 11:30 they had arrived home. Besides replying to Hareem's innocent questions, and fulfilling any left over requirements with the doctor's regarding Hareem's condition, Ashar hadn't done anything the whole day. He just sat in his room quietly. Since last night he was quiet, and since the morning as well. After coming home and sitting with Hareem for a while, listening to her childish talks by swallowing his tears and pain, he waited for her to fall asleep and then came to his room. He was completely shattered, and broken. Ashar heard the bell ring, and thought someone must've come. The person kept on ringing the bell. He didn't have any strength within him to go and see who it was, so he just continued sitting on the sofa. Khiradwas sitting beside Hareem, who was asleep. Her daughter had just fought death and came home alive. She was thanking Allah, and staring at her daughter with lots of love. Ashar hadn't said anything in reply to what she had proposed (That Ashar stays with Hareem, and Khirad leaves.) When he came to the hospital 5:30 in the morning, he was quiet at that time as well. She was seeing a completely changed and different person within him, however she didn't ask or expect him to give a reply either.Distancing herself from Hareem, had been her personal decision; But how will she stay alive though? By going back to Nawab Shah without Hareem; how would she be able to start her life again? She heard the bell's loud sound. Zeenat had gone to open the door. It hadn't even been a second until someone threw opened the room door with a huge bang and stepped in.Fareeda Hussain had rung the bell, in an intoxicated and powerful way, and hadn't stopped ringing it until Zeenat opened the door.

Zeenat- "Who do you have to meet?"
Fareeda pushed her to the side, and entered. She began hunting/searching for Khirad like an injured lion.Fareeda Hussain was not an ordinary women. She had never lost to anyone in life. She went straight to Khirad and stood on her head. Khirad saw her and got up from the bed.
Fareeda- "By trapping my son with your innocent nature, you think you could steal him from me? After 4 1/2 years, you would come from some randomn place, use your daughter as evidence to prove your innocence and snatch him back? My son is not that foolish and crazy that he would consider Hareem his daughter."
She was screaming like Hell!
Suddenly, someone came running in full speed and entered the room. She turned around and looked; it was Ashar, it was her son. But with what eyes was he looking at her?His eyes were telling her that he had heard her talk. His eyes were full of rage and aggression against her. She was standing between Khirad and Ashar, but was facing Ashar.
F- "Ashar you're getting trapped by this coward girl again."
A- "Mom! Your not gonna say a word here in front of Hareem! Im gonna come home, and I'll talk to you there."
His voice was firm and strict.
F- "Ashar what's wrong with you? Have you gone insane? This girl's been gone since the past 4 1/2 years roaming here and there getting degraded... No-one know where she's been, how much dirt she's collected and rubbed upon herself. No-one knows whos sin she's brought upon you and said that it's yours in the form of youe daughter who you've accepted."
A- "Enough mom! Don't say a word more. Don't you dare say a word agaist my daughter
Ashar had cut off his mother's words. He was staring at her directly, giving her a warning through his eyes.
F- "Ashar you... You fell into this girl's trap! Fell for her words. Ask her what proof she has that the father of her child is you."
A- "If there's no proof that Hareem's my daughter mom, than there's no evidence that I'm Baseerat Hussain's son either.
Ashar had screamed so loudly, as if lava from a volcano had erupted at once.
F- "Ashar!" She unbelievingly stared at him. "Your insulting me, your own mother. Tum mujhe gaali de rahe ho." She had lost the power in her voice.
A- "Not you mom! I'm giving a gaali to myself and in all conditions the gaali is only and only coming to me. I'm Baseerat Hussain's son or not, the gaali comes to me. Hareem is my daughter or not, the gaali still comes to me. Someone gives a gaali to my mom or my daughter, doesn't it still come back to me?"
He hadn't screamed this time. Instead, he was saying broken sentences here and there. His eyes were full of tears and emotion; His voice was also shaky. Fareeda had never in her life seen her son cry. She just stood there and watched her son's eyes fill up.
A- "When i was born mom, did dad ask proof from you that i was his son? Are any of the moms in the world asked for legit proof and evidence, who's the father of there child?"
His voice was heavy and full of tears/pain; He looked at his mom with unanswerable questions. Then he walked step by step back, past his mom, and went and stood beside Khirad. He held her hand really tight and firm
A- "If this girl is not characterless, than i can proudly say that no mother or wife in this world is characterless. Even if the whole world comes and say things against her, i still won't believe them.
F- "Ashar!" She was unable to say anything else. She felt as if she was being barried in desert sand.
A- "The kind of injustice and torture you put forward with this girl, to my wife, no-one even gives that kind of treatment to an animal! What did she ruin of yours? What damage did she do to you? If you hated her so much, that you couldn't even bear to look at her face, then you could've told me to divorce her; for your sake i would've. You could've atleast come to me and shared your views about how much you disliked her. I would've chosen my mother over my wife. Then why all this mom, why? You didn't break Khirad mom, nor hareem, instead you broke me! Ashar, Your son! I was your son wasn't I? You hated Khirad mom, what enmity did you have with me?"
Every tear of his, was now floating down his cheek.
F- "Ashar I love you a lot. In this whole world I loved you the most."
She said all this in broken words. She wanted to cry, yet no tears were coming out of her eyes.
A- "What kind of love is this mom, that you've done with me? You broke me, finished me. You made me the sinner of so many people. Made me into a lost, unsuccessful, and sinful person. My innocent daughter, has spent 4 1/2 years living without her father like an orphan. This, my wife, even with me being alive, has been living all alone by herself. I can't even look into there eyes anymore mom! I can't!"
He was fully crying like a little child, like her small Ashar who she would hide into her arms.
A- "Khirad betrayed me, you showed me this lie and made me believe it all the way until now; made me go on with my life. Yet today, after knowing that whatever happened in my life was because of my mother, i can't go on, i can't! A wife can betray you, but a mother, how can a mother betray you? Even after hearing with my own ears, all that you said against my wife and my daughter, i still can't believe that my mother is responsible for it, that my mother is like this. How can my loving mother do this to me?"
He let go of Khirad's hand, and fell to the floor crying.
A- "You killed me mom! You killed your son with your own hands."
He put his head on his knees, and cried like a child. He was her beautiful little child, and she wanted to go and console him, wanting to wipe away his tears. But how could she go to him? Instead of walking towards him, her steps took her backwards. She glanced at both khirad and ashar once; Khirad was standing closely next to Ashar, while she was further away.
F- (Remembering the dialogue.) "This is my open challenge to you Khirad Ahsan. In this lifetime, prove to Ashar that the child your carrying within your womb is his, and if be believes you than you win and i lose."
Her voice was echoing everywhere; it was haunting her through the walls.
That girl was standing there quietly, looking at the ground. She hadn't even raised her eyes once to take a glance at her worst enemy.
(Again remembering the dialogue.) "You killed me mom! You gave me life, and then ended it for me as well."
She put her hands on her ears and then quickly ran down the stairs, rather than using the elevator to be beneath the open sky. She had lost everything, and was left empty-handed.

SPOILER ALERT- KHIRAD/ASHAR'S LAST INTERACTION BEFORE SEPERATION

Scene: Khirad/Asher Last Scene Together Before Seperation:

After spending a busy day at work and completing all his proffesional commitments on time, Ashar still felt empty and restless within. There was aggression and war building up inside him. A part of his heart was only and only wanting to reach out to Khirad; only living and breathing her name. However, the other part only wanted to move away from her as much as possible; to leave her. It didn't even feel like listening to her name.

Even today Ashar returned home from work late. It was 11.30 at night, and Fareeda already left to her room to sleep. He came into his room and saw Khirad sitting on the bed with both her hands in her lap. Since the past few days he hadn't spotted any notebook or book anywhere near Khirad, while usually Khirad would always have a number of things spread around her to study with. Seeing the study table all neat and tidy, Ashar realised that Khirad hadn't really done anything the whole day. She was still dressed in the same plain clothes as yesterday, even though usually she would always be dressed up for Ashar's sake. Khirad's face looked pale, teary, and worn out, as if she had only been crying the whole day and nothing else. She was sitting right infront of him, but still Ashar felt that she was miles away from him. He had a flight to dubai to catch early morning, therefore he began packing.

Khirad was quietly watching Ashar pack. His program to go to Dubai had been made in a rush yesterday, but Khirad still found it odd that Ashar hadn't told her directly, rather Fareeda had told her.

One of Ashar's colleague called, and he picked up:

Ashar- "I am going to Dubai tomorrow." He was checking his laptop but at the same time staring at Khirad's face. Looking at her facial gestures, he realised that she was not happy with him leaving.

Khirad got up from the bed and left to the bathroom. A few minutes later Ashar heard the bathroom door open with a huge bang. Ashar didn't bother to turn around and stare. He was too busy on his laptop.

After a while though, he realised that the bathroom door had opened and there was no sign of Khirad walking out. He took a quick glance and saw her standing near the bathroom door.

She held onto her head with one hand, while searching for an object to grab onto for support with the other; perhaps the door or wall.

Ashat felt Khirad was going to fall down any second, and so he couldn't stop himself from going to her. He ran and came close to her, wrapping his arms/hands around her back and held onto her.

Ashar- "What happened?"

Khirad- "Nothing." (Shaking her head)
Ashar- "Are you feeling well?"
Khirad- "I'm fine."
She quietly replied, and without looking at him, took his hands off of her slowly. She wanted to go towards the bed, however her feet were incapable of lifting her weight. Cautiously walking, Khirad slowly proceeded towards the bed; she was still dizzy and tired.
Ashar just stood there and watched. He wanted to support her, but Khirad herself had neglected his concern and feelings by throwing his hands off of her, making it known that she was upset with him too.

For several minutes, he stood there and watched. Khirad had now sat down on the bed. It took her a while to recover her strength and breath, when she finally laid down in an extremely tired way.

After laying down, she closed her eyes and covered them with her right arm not wanting to look at him. Ashar also moved and turned the room light off. Asmall amount of light though, was visible in the room due to a bulb attached.Ashar moved his laptop from the bed, and laid down himself.

Both of them were on complete opposite sides of the bed, with a great distance inbetween. They didn't even turn around to look at each other once. He was sleeping totally straight similar to her, except she had her right arm covering her eyes. Both of them

Lay awake, not even switching sides once, whether it was towards one another, or just generally changing the side. It was as if both of them didn't want to be with one another, but at the same time didn't want to be without one another either.

Just like yesterday, he couldn't resist himself from turning and looking at her however he wouldn't. There was something within him preventing him from going towards Khirad. So many times, his hands wanted to grab her and pull her closer to him, however today they just wouldn't rise; he just couldn't raise them. The whole night, both of them didn't sleep for even a single moment.

Ashar had to leave from home early so he got up around 5. Khirad still laid with her eyes awake. He continued his packing witbout looking at her, and finally when ready walked out of the room; however, before finally walking out he turned around and stared at her not being able to stop himself.

Ashar- "I'm leaving, don't forget to go to the doctor."

His words seemed so cold and distant. Without speaking, Khirad
Moved her lips with a slight gesture, and said 'Khuda Hafiz.'

Ashar left the room.

Scene- Khirad Trys To Talk To Ashar Right Before Giving Birth

It was the night when Khirad's pregnancy had completed it's sixth month, and was the start of the seventh. That night, Khirad was facing extreme pain. She had Already troubled the people of Batool Bano's house enough, and so didn't want to wake them up in the middle of the night and give them difficulty. That whole night, she faced unbearable pain crying and trembling, all alone; not even once did the pain leave her side. It was as if the sun wouldn't even rise, and she would just remain alone forever. However, finally she saw the sun rise, and instead of going and telling Batool Bano about her condition, she gathered a bit of courage and went to the telephone. She was supposed to go directly to the hospital at that time, and she knew that, yet she wanted to try one last time. She was in so much pain, that all her bodily strength was going towards trying to prevent herself from screaming, and was taking support from a nearby wall to hold on and make a call. She dialed the same number hoping that maybe today someone might listen to her. But even today, she was unable to call that person. Now she officially could not bear to stand anymore. She felt that she would fall any moment.
K- "Can i talk to Ashar?" She hid her scream, and talked. Her teeth were getting sunk into her lips.
Sec- "Sir's not in the office at this time." 
Khirad was about to close the phone until she somewhere from behind the secretary heard Ashar's voice; she could never have been betrayed by it, and still from being miles away, recognized his voice.
K- "He's in the office, could you please tell him to take my call." She screamed with pain this time, not being able to hide it. Her hand which was resting on the wall, was full of sweat drops and slipping. Her feet were becoming unable to provide her support, and lift her weight. She was going to fall any moment, and so she started to cry.
K- "Please make me talk to him, please. Ask him."
An unbearable wave of pain went through her that she couldn't even complete her sentence, crying loudly. This girl, Ashar Hussain's wife, who in the upcoming hours would also be the mother of his child, was literally begging the secretary, weeping.
Sec- "I'm sorry Ma'am. Sir is strictly forbidding us from recieving any of your calls."
After hearing her cry, the secretary decided to tell her the truth up-front, rather than lying; without Khirad being able to say another word further, she shut the phone on her. Khirad's slipping hand had now officially hit the ground; she had fallen. The reciever also fell from her hand, and at that moment the whole house awoke due to her screams.

by: Sana.B

After dinner, everyone still sat at the table, while Ashar politely excused himself, and went straight to his room, sitting in front of the computer. 5 minutes later, Khirad came after him, and stood beside him.
K- "What happened? Are you feeling well?" She asked him in concern of his health. He took his eyes off of the monitor, and looked at Khirad smiling.
A- "I'm fine. What happened, you came without drinking coffee?"
K- I was worried for you. I felt maybe you weren't well. You were so quiet the whole evening, and than you ate so less right now too." He smiled at Khirad's worry for him.
A- "I'm perfectly fine. Just a bit tired, and a small headache."
K- "If your head hurts, than why are you working? Close this and go lay on the bed. I'm just gonna go and bring an awesome cup of tea for you in two minutes. Drink tea and have a disparin, and you'll feel better right than."
A- "I don't need anything. If i sleep, it'll leave itself."
K- "Then go and lay down now." She shut the computer, and he got up. He shut all the lights off and lay on the bed. Khirad came near him too. He sat with his eyes closed, and she softly massaged his head for him with her fingers, him not knowing when he fell asleep. When he woke up next morning, she lay next to him, and her hand was on his forehead. Who knows for how long she remained awake at night, massaging his head and fell asleep there too. Seeing his wife's lovely romantic gesture, he forgot all his worries and fatigue. Ashar grabbed her hand and kissed it.
A- "Khirad! I love you! Always love me like this; that every morning of my life, whenever i wake up and open my eyes, i see you first."
He pulled her close, and put his arm around her, while Khirad stared at his romantic gesture.
Edited by Reenoo. - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
SPOILER - ASHAR AND KHIRAD GET BACK TOGETHER

Khirad had opened the window, and was staring at the sky full of sparkling stars, silently. Her eyes were full of tears and complaints. Ashar had his head down and was sitting on the sofa (I don't rember what Qaleen means, lol, so sofa it is) since hours, and didn't reply to Hareem calling him or any other matters. No one knew what he had been remembering and crying about, since the past couple of hours.
She had fed Hareem, given her medicine and then put her to sleep. It was really chilly outside, and beautiful wind was travelling, touching her body. The wind, and the sky full of stars had never ever seemed so beautiful before this.
"Khirad." She turned around and stared, on Ashar calling her. He got up from the sofa, and wiped his tears walking towards her.
Her heart was now broken and isolated, with no fields for love to grow on; she was unsure whether seeds of love and romance could be planted again there either. She was looking to him, and trying to make that difficult decision and choice for herself, when all of a sudden Ashar fell to her feet.
Ashar- "I have nothing to say on behalf of myself. Whatever my sin is, it doesn't deserve forgivness in the court of love. Those who love aren't cowardly and heartless people like me Khirad, they aren't like me. You don't ever have to forgive me Khirad, but please for Hareem's sake, for our daughter's sake, accept me in your life again. If it wasn't for Hareem Khirad, than i would have moved far far away from you forever. This, our daughter, she doesn't only need a loving and caring father, rather she needs her loving and caring mother too. Not for my sake, not for your own, just for our daughter Khirad, just for Hareem."
He had his hands folded infront of her, while sitting in her feet, and was speaking slowly and softly. Her heart felt as if it was being barried in sand continuously, that the next moment she fell down as well, and opened up his hands. It didn't even take her a second, that she lay on his chest and cried loudly and rellentlessly. He was saying that don't ever love me again, but in less than a moment love grew back in between them, claiming it's position and taking a hold/stand. Love could never be destroyed; Allah created it to stay there forever and always.
Khirad- "I'm tired of battling life all by myself, living all alone and isolated, afraid. I want to sleep too, sleep a deep and peaceful night. Someone should be there to protect me too, to take care of me as well, so i can sleep."
He slowly lifted her head from his chest, with both his hands, and then wiped away her tears that were full of pain from a long and tiring journey; She rested her head on his shoulder and cried more, trying to relax herself from the journey. His face rested upon her head, and Both of them were crying, as there tears mixed together, finding a new meaning to there love, and searching for peace and calmness in one another, as they were both tired, extremely tired from there journeyEdited by Reenoo. - 12 years ago
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WEEEW! :D 
COngraaaz so much for the 12th At 🤗 

Alisha 

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS^^ 

Bicharte waqt un ankhon mein thi humari gazal, gazal bhi woh jo kisi ko kabhi sunai na thi ... 

KhiSher <3