Badi Maa-Rano shares special bond of care

mansari86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A Caring Person 🤗 In Your Life Is Like Heart Beat ❤️ ... You May Seldomly Feel Its Presence... But You Know You Cannot Live Without It 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoW670wD7bg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mansari86 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
       I must say I m so so happy that I get to see All the Kashyaps daily discussion regarding BM or having interaction with Bm . For a while I was waiting for Rano - BM or RB - BM nothing OTT just something meaningfull . Niw I also want Rajni's interactions . But loved that scene even yesterday's ...
mansari86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

I must say I m so so happy that I get to see All the Kashyaps daily discussion regarding BM or having interaction with Bm . For a while I was waiting for Rano - BM or RB - BM nothing OTT just something meaningfull . Niw I also want Rajni's interactions . But loved that scene even yesterday's ...

well I am desperately waiting BM-Rb interaction... they share a strong bond of friendship but here in ishwar's case Rb chook gayee hai...she could not get the idea about the feelings of BM. Jo kuch bhi RB k saath hua that makes her harsh, tough n in-tolerating. Probably that is why she wont able to think even once about forgiveness or acceptance or any soft feeling for ishwar at all. Usually BM n RB have same POV now I really want to c what happen when RB comes to know that a soft corner for Ishwar has been developed in BM's heart...
Edited by mansari86 - 12 years ago