Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wt happened today? can anyone give short update...
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veerich23

todays episode was v v v super.no words excellent veer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Can u pls give a short update??  Eager to know what happened because you  say it's super.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I happened to watch today's episode and really loved the VeeCha interaction...  first time saw them actually openly speak out and sort out the problem like a husband n wife... finally the child feeding issue is sorted out ...  the best  was the part where she asks Veer if he was suspicious on seeing Ichcha n Rathod alone in the hotel room ... and Veer just stops her from saying anything and hugs her and says that he can never suspect her ever ... once before he did not believe her and had lost her ... he will never mistrust her ever again and that he knows she loves only him... both acted very well and the emotions came across beautifully... was happy to have watched this episode ... it was a treat for VeeCha fans ...๐Ÿ˜Š

also liked the way the Rathod-Ichcha -Veer issue was handled in the hotel room ... very dignified and to the point...
Edited by cjs369 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A big muvaaa to Veer . What dignity and love !  Tapasya destroyed her own marraige with her own hands instead of confronting her husband .
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha is lucky to have a loving and understanding husband like Veer. She should respect his feelings and not hide things from him now EVER. I really hope she loves him like she says. Muaah to Veer from me too:)
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely rocking Veer๐Ÿ˜Š

Nandish just needs an opportunity to excel...glad cvs are striking a little balance with story for both couples, its a little more mature handling for past 2-3 episodes
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I happened to watch today's episode and really loved the VeeCha interaction...  first time saw them actually openly speak out and sort out the problem like a husband n wife... finally the child feeding issue is sorted out ...  the best  was the part where she asks Veer if he was suspicious on seeing Ichcha n Rathod alone in the hotel room ... and Veer just stops her from saying anything and hugs her and says that he can never suspect her ever ... once before he did not believe her and had lost her ... he will never mistrust her ever again and that he knows she loves only him... both acted very well and the emotions came across beautifully... was happy to have watched this episode ... it was a treat for VeeCha fans ...๐Ÿ˜Š

also liked the way the Rathod-Ichcha -Veer issue was handled in the hotel room ... very dignified and to the point...

Even i Loved Veer's expressions and body language at that point he was v v natural and v v genuine

whole issue was handled with dignity and maturity ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anu_j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally, Cvs is starting to act sensibly now and give some action roles to Veer.  The storyline must be balanced between two couples, that creates more drama and excitement!  Veer was fantastic today, the costumes were beautiful and the Veecha love was so tangible.  

Vansh look-alike entry will further test their love in the coming episodes...
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
i really loved & enjoyed today's episode,espacially veecha's hug ๐Ÿ˜ƒ& tapni's stupidity๐Ÿคฃ Edited by sahera - 12 years ago