which kind of luv story u want - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i agree i too want good romance like we got in pkyek season 1 (don't know what happened to them after season2) so i was saying i didn't know this forum has started . i expect sumthing good in the show as i can see the magic n story in the show which i felt while pkyek dmg n d3 !! hope hd does a good job . m happy that i found this show or else i was confused what will i do after pkyek ending .
I too want a new story.Till now HD has been proving to be different involving all mystery elements.
Hope cv's give a very interesting love story too for which we  all can drool and drool.
Originally posted by cuteteddy

i agree i too want good romance like we got in pkyek season 1 (don't know what happened to them after season2) so i was saying i didn't know this forum has started . i expect sumthing good in the show as i can see the magic n story in the show which i felt while pkyek dmg n d3 !! hope hd does a good job . m happy that i found this show or else i was confused what will i do after pkyek ending .
  @cute teddy,i don't think HD disppoints u.Till now it has been very interesting and realistic.I just request u to support this show,and ask ur frnds also to watch this show.Everyone will def love it.
@siree- i will surely watch it n support it . i have expectations from the show n i think that it won't disappoint me at all . till now all the shows about which i was too excited have not disappointed me like pkyek n d3 n dmg . n i have full faith on rati n the other cast . 
Originally posted by cuteteddy

@siree- i will surely watch it n support it . i have expectations from the show n i think that it won't disappoint me at all . till now all the shows about which i was too excited have not disappointed me like pkyek n d3 n dmg . n i have full faith on rati n the other cast . 
100 % sure you will sure enjoy this show
As of now just want the story to focus on indira and her hardship,what challanges she has to face in life and how she copes with that may be ltr a love story
i want  a strong love story between rishi and indira!
Originally posted by runfast

i want  a strong love story between rishi and indira!
me too waiting
agree! want a strong love story between sumit n indira
want to see different luv story