Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ha why not but m still wondering who will kill JehπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We all will kill him.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Frankly if Abhay comes back as a normal human the love story would just be lame -- Its supposed to be the story of a supernatural and not a supernatural who can convert into human -- and I for one can never imagine Abhay as a normal human being with no powers at all --  The character of Abhay Raichand will finish if Abhay becomes a human -- since then the love story would become as easy as nothing!

Now if in case that happens also -- then I think Alina and Maithali will try and finish Jeh off! Maithali wont let Jeh live if Abhay is dead! 

Either both die togather like Qayamat se Qayamat Tak where both leads die which makes love story epic but turning into human is actually lame move by CV'sπŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me too Ayesha di! I cant imagine Abhay Raichand as a Human -- It just takes away the basis of the whole story line! Isnt it supposed to be the story of two people so different from each other -- that they have to fight for their love!?

What's the point -- Once Abhay becomes a human -- from one point of view its going to be as simple as anything -- only the supernaturals like Metz and Jeh prob wont agree but then who would care!? Arnab would agree -- everyone would and it will all be so plausible!

For me Abhay is Abhay Raichand the Vampire and nothing else
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but why can't Abhay be a Vampire???
and why don't turn Piya a vampire too just to live with him throughout the existence of the world..
--Anna-- thumbnail

Either both die togather like Qayamat se Qayamat Tak where both leads die which makes love story epic but turning into human is actually lame move by CV'sπŸ˜†

True that Archi! 

I would rather have an emotional perfect Romeo Juiliet end rather than seeing Abhay as a human just because Abhiya has to happen!  -- RJ were epic and if Abhiya are epic with the complication in their story (which is like the basic) they need to have an epic end!

Making Abhay into a human will be the sillest thing -- just not acceptable to me but then whatever is left of the story would cease it for me! 
goatian thumbnail
I think metz won't be able to tolarate abhay's death & she will kill jeh in her own hand. And after that she will let pia/ Alina to drink abhay potion & after that abhay will b human so no chance for metz. Either she will b killed by slyers or she will become +ve.Edited by motherismylife - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I would rather Abhay remain a vampire than human i mean come on him turning intoa human is a cheats way out turn Pia into a vampire. 

that is ma point if he becomes human then whole love story is waste nothing new abt this loveπŸ˜•
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm all with you friendπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Frankly if Abhay comes back as a normal human the love story would just be lame -- Its supposed to be the story of a supernatural and not a supernatural who can convert into human -- and I for one can never imagine Abhay as a normal human being with no powers at all --  The character of Abhay Raichand will finish if Abhay becomes a human -- since then the love story would become as easy as nothing!

Now if in case that happens also -- then I think Alina and Maithali will try and finish Jeh off! Maithali wont let Jeh live if Abhay is dead! 

OriginalsFan thumbnail

True that Archi! 

I would rather have an emotional perfect Romeo Juiliet end rather than seeing Abhay as a human just because Abhiya has to happen!  -- RJ were epic and if Abhiya are epic with the complication in their story (which is like the basic) they need to have an epic end!

Making Abhay into a human will be the sillest thing -- just not acceptable to me but then whatever is left of the story would cease it for me! 

If Abhay becomes human then CWB will also say this love story is not epic πŸ˜† it can be epic only if abhay-Pia die for their love!😳
--Anna-- thumbnail

If Abhay becomes human then CWB will also say this love story is not epic πŸ˜† it can be epic only if abhay-Pia die for their love!😳

Exactly! If it has to be epic -- then Abhay Pia need to fight for their love and that too when Abhay is a vampire! Abhay a human -- Nah!! It will just be that yes she was in love with him when he was a vampire and well she is obv now -- but what about staying together for eternity together or dying in the name of ur love!? 

RJ had a tragic end but they are epic because of that -- and if remotely Abhiya are epic -- either they will live on till eternity or they will die in each others arms in the name of love -- otherwise their love story from being epic turns to normal!

@bella-edward : Thanks sweety! πŸ˜Š