Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

And where has all the servants gone together ..I think to watch RA-1..its a treat from Vikram..๐Ÿ˜†

ROFL... Good question and answer bobbly ๐Ÿ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
 if u want to see magic then for get logic  ๐Ÿ˜†
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Nice post...
The 1st quest didn't cross my mind but the 2nd & 3rd did...

Ans 3: Not only Geet but every1 should have gone to the hospital...

Ok..I understood..Preeto was made unconcious..But Deepak,Vinod,security guards,etc..Where did they go??๐Ÿ˜•

Guys you know na...Our CV's brains work differently as compared to ours..
--Saavi-- thumbnail
For 1st question may be Maan thought he will work from home so he dressed up in office attire,earlier also we have seen in office attire working at home๐Ÿ˜†
second one may be he dint like the dress Geet is wearing so he dint want to take her with him(its just for fun)๐Ÿ˜†
Third one Geet knows that nothing will happen to Nano untill Mahesh pandey is writing the script๐Ÿคฃ
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

if u want to see magic then for get logic  ๐Ÿ˜†

Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: PushpaTReddy

For 1st question may be Maan thought he will work from home so he dressed up in office attire,earlier also we have seen in office attire working at home๐Ÿ˜†

second one may be he dint like the dress Geet is wearing so he dint want to take her with him(its just for fun)๐Ÿ˜†
Third one Geet knows that nothing will happen to Nano untill Mahesh pandey is writing the script๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL loved all the answers...especially the 3rd one ๐Ÿ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Nice post...
The 1st quest didn't cross my mind but the 2nd & 3rd did...

Ans 3: Not only Geet but every1 should have gone to the hospital...

Ok..I understood..Preeto was made unconcious..But Deepak,Vinod,security guards,etc..Where did they go??๐Ÿ˜•

Guys you know na...Our CV's brains work differently as compared to ours..

Okay seems everyone is asking questions... ๐Ÿ˜† so add one more to my list...

Why did Geet run to get her moby from Preeto's room when she could have easily used preeto's moby or called the doc using land line ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Some questions have no answers lol.. But let me try..maan was in his office attire because he wanted to play office office with geet lol i know its so lame..geet left nano and stayed at home because she doesn't care if nano is alive or no..geet didn't go to office as she didn't want to be kabab mein haddi between maan and adi:)
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Ok here I go with my logical ๐Ÿ˜† reasons

1) Why was Maan sitting on the breakfast table in his official attire if he did not plan to go to office

may be Maan had planned to work from home...but ๐Ÿ˜†he is addicted to those tight shirts and pants that he cant get the feel of working๐Ÿ˜†...so full on office attire...but no plans to office...dont get Maan intentions wrong dear

2) Why did Maan not take Geet along with him to office if he was so worried about her

u know Maan must not be trusting londonwale clients๐Ÿ˜ฒ...already Geet has history of clients drooling over her๐Ÿ˜†...and then ye toh firangi hai...ek Vikram se nipatana mushkil hai...additional kaha se handle karega Maan bechara

3) Why was Geet not going to the hospital to check on Nando... i mean would she not be worried for her sister?

Nano ne itana pareshaan kiya hai Geet ko ki nw she no has no more sisterly love left for her๐Ÿ˜ก...she only only has jethani attitude towards her๐Ÿ˜†...OR I have a better reason to avoid Dev's company...Geet must have thought Vikram is better than Dev๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hw r my answers...Logical na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

nw I have one question๐Ÿ˜Š

Security kya bus Naam ki hai...ki koi banda baar baar security break karake ghar me ghusake ...logonko behosh karake...aaram se ghum raha hai...yeh Vikram toh Rajanikaant ka relative lagata hai
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

Some questions have no answers lol.. But let me try..maan was in his office attire because he wanted to play office office with geet lol i know its so lame..geet left nano and stayed at home because she doesn't care if nano is alive or no..geet didn't go to office as she didn't want to be kabab mein haddi between maan and adi:)

Buddy i'm looking for lame answers only... don't mind if they are lame... ๐Ÿ˜‰ but loved all your answers... specially kabab mein haddi wala ... ADIMAAN ๐Ÿ˜†