Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

I too expected the same thing he may get fake parents to kushi's house,may be in future it may happen to order to marry kushi he may do this also, wht i mss so much is comic in the serial.these days we get lot of tension in the serial,so better to get comic roles as Shyam's parentsπŸ˜†

Even I wish for Comedy.I hope the cast of Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai migrates next door to Raizadas..πŸ˜ƒ...OMG how about Sarabhai's as Shyam's fake family...

Roshish:Momma momma..Shyam mera bhai hai kya?

Indu: Maya tumne kabhi bataya nahi ki hamara 3rd beta hai... 

Monisha: Wow mummyji... Shyam jeethji.. Mera wish tha ki mera jeeth ho..

Sahil: Mom, How can u hide a son for 30 years?

Maya: Roshish, Indhravadhan, Sahil... Hum ek gataya se serial mein phas chuke hain..N we have to play our part.
Monisha beta..Don't be middle class, Say Brother-in-law not Jeethji..

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Even I wish for Comedy.I hope the cast of Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai migrates next door to Raizadas..πŸ˜ƒ...OMG how about Sarabhai's as Shyam's fake family...

Roshish:Momma momma..Shyam mera bhai hai kya?

Indu: Maya tumne kabhi bataya nahi ki hamara 3rd beta hai... 

Monisha: Wow mummyji... Shyam jeethji.. Mera wish tha ki mera jeeth ho..

Sahil: Mom, How can u hide a son for 30 years?

Maya: Roshish, Indhravadhan, Sahil... Hum ek gataya se serial mein phas chuke hain..N we have to play our part.
Monisha beta..Don't be middle class, Say Brother-in-law not Jeethji..

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

🀣🀣Really cool somy,i really want shaym to  be annoyed by the fake parents n sasabhai family perfectly suits to that,yeah roseash  tho shyam ka dimmang  ko dahi banadega,love ur proposal.
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Agree with you, somzz ... I think part of the problem is the current track, which honestly is very lame and unoriginal ... the forced engagement to the villain, and we all are just waiting for hero to step in and rescue heroine ... there is no originality or suspense at all so there is nothing to discuss in the story at the moment ...

hence people  pick up small issues and blow them up out of proportion ... once is all right, you make your point, but repeatedly the same topics again and again is annoying! I don't even open many topics on the forum these days ... I just go to the San AT where  I can at least have some healthy discussion on the storyline ... some ranting happens there also, but it's not over the top.

and yes it is very important to recognise that this is a work of FICTION ... if the characters hit close to reality , that is a compliment to the way they have been written and acted ... otherwise IPKKND is a simple love story, like a fairy tale ... it has to be taken that way. And there is ugliness in real life, IPKKND and ALL other shows show a slice of it , but always in exaggerated form ... that's why it's called drama. True to life stories don't have too many takers ... who wants to relive one's own boring life on screen ... people want entertainment and serials provide them that. If it disturbs you, seriously, don't watch it ... I watch another far more disturbing show on SP and I love it ... I never go to that forum or discuss it, and I find I enjoy it far more! The more the discussions, the more you tend to pick holes and the more the bashing ... just chill, people!

Sorry for the long rant! πŸ˜‰ And thanks for this post ... it was needed!

If this lame track doesn't happen ,how will the CVs wow us again? CVs have delivered something good every time. Patience is indeed the key.
Not everyone can digest a good villain. When I say good villain, I mean a villain who is doing his work efficiently ie repelling us. I hate to even read some of what fans have written on Abhaas page.Go die..blah blah.. 
Only SRK is convincing enough and adorable enough to be loved as protagonist RAJ(DDLJ) and antagonist  RAHUL (Darr).

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi somzz  the problem is we cant enjoy those 20min bcaz of that snake's torture of babuji and us.. all other things in your lists r new to me ... iam going to look for those posts and definitely going to read to have a good laugh🀣
Originally posted by: tanthya

But WHY do they forget that they are watching a FICTION ??

Why do members forget that  it is a vision of another person..Why then  y do u project ur views and demand that it shud be included instead of waiting to see how the Story writer unravels his vision...Often times I have seen members jumping the gun [after watching a bit piece in SBS/BB or precap] and saying Khushi shud not do this/that, Arnav cannot do this/that even before the scene has been aired ...Such impulsiveness has to be curbed since most of the times it vitiates the atmosphere ..

True Sathya...Its the writer/director in each one of us who wants to steer-head the way show goes. For all those ppl I say go ahead write a FF or OS. Sadly I have never been a good writer nor a creative one to ever write these FF.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true agree with what u have pen down here...
deleteaccount thumbnail
this is a very good post ..
even i have seen just one-line posts--MANY of them
these shud be stopped!

BUT, i cant stop making posts on --Snake trappers for Shyam--

i enjoy them , and i even have a few frnds who like it...my frnds also make such posts and i luv reading them for fun..we cant be serious all the time...

u have expressed very well here
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Sweety Did you breathe in?
I love when ppl warn and then vent πŸ˜†

So ya what do we get if Shyam and all problem is out of its way ..And ArShi are together..Lets checkout some scenarios and corresponding shows you can watch...

Marital bliss- Sasural Ghenda phool

Marital Misery- Saathiya Saath Nibhana

In-laws Problem- Pratigya

Money problem-Pavitra Rishta

Stalker problem- Geet

Vampire/Werewolf problem- Pyar ki Yeh ek kahani

If we have any of these tracks IPKKND is copying!!!! πŸ˜†

lol, i carried away, i was like better write this down before i forget, then i was on a roll. totally agree about the track thing. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

this is a very good post ..

even i have seen just one-line posts--MANY of them
these shud be stopped!

BUT, i cant stop making posts on --Snake trappers for Shyam--

i enjoy them , and i even have a few frnds who like it...my frnds also make such posts and i luv reading them for fun..we cant be serious all the time...

u have expressed very well here

LOL..I ain't stopping you girl... I love a funny/witty/wonky post myself...But I want some substance in the post..Not one-liners saying "GO-DIE SNAKE"..LOL...
BTW finally there is a Devil's bride...I heard!! Mahi huh...How was the honeymoon I say..You are not organizing that?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If this lame track doesn't happen ,how will the CVs wow us again? CVs have delivered something good every time. Patience is indeed the key.
Not everyone can digest a good villain. When I say good villain, I mean a villain who is doing his work efficiently ie repelling us. I hate to even read some of what fans have written on Abhaas page.Go die..blah blah.. 
Only SRK is convincing enough and adorable enough to be loved as protagonist RAJ(DDLJ) and antagonist  RAHUL (Darr).

Well said Somy! Okay, the worst word I have used for Shyam is 'Snake'. I forward the Shyam Shashi torture scenes purely because I cannot watch the cruelty shown.

But Abhaas is a wonderful actor. And he's not bad looking either...at least in my opinion. 
In fact I liked him so much I was disappointed that the creatives changed his role into a completely negative one. But...have accepted it now. 
Anyway, he acts well. 

You bring SRK and Darr up, which reminds me of how people were actually rooting for him in the movie πŸ˜†, including me. In fact I was getting impatient every time Sunny Deol appeared. hahahah

I liked Don a lot, because I think SRK portrays the negative characters better than the mushy chocolatey roles.