Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rupaldesai55

First of all the office of IPKKND is copied from many serial like geet, KMH etc...

The whole concept and tracks are copied from geet, kaissa yeh pyar hai.., KMh..etc...

I donot mean any offence by this post
but
hey guy's i hav opened this post 2 clarify sumthing
tht navya don't copy ipkknd rather ipkknd copy navya

guy's hav u noticed tht car wala scene where anant lock's navya's door by pressing his side ;lock button so as not 2 allow navya 2 leave his car  [during shagun track]😑😑😑😑

this was copied in ipkknd
when arnav did the same not 2 allow khushi 2 leave his car😑😑😑

n hav u noticed the anya gonna b kiss lock scene during picnic
tht 2 was copied in ipkknd😑😑😑

thn the engagement track😑😑😑
in navya it was anant whose engagement was gonna happend 2 shagun[negetive character]
in ipkknd khushi's engagement gonna happend 2 the villen [what so ever his name is]

added by fawaaz bhaiya aka fsm

manorama character copied frm rama
as both don't knw english

i think there may b more part's tht hav been copied...    as
i dont watch tht show but still hav noted so many part's tht hav been copied in it frm show navya

i just wanna say

"grow up"
2 all ipkknd fan's who think navya is copying ipkknd story πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I don't watch Navvya and had never seen Geet but i wach only IPKKND...many scenes as u said may have be copied by numerous serial but the fact when it is done it seem nice and very good watch...its unique coz its not geet actor noe navvya performing but IPKKND actors acting...the scenes are according to the story and is lovableee.
a special scene done by a serial that doesn't mean that the scene is theres...if the scene is repaeted like nonsense then its boring but when its once its superb
This post is clearly nothing but just to create fights.. I guess ur fav serials hav lack of excitement in dem n u hav nothing to do these days,so poking ur nose in this forum n wasting our tym replying u..🀒
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
stop making such useless topics and if u are not interested in ipkknd plz leave our forum and wht ever happens we ❀️ our IPKKND and u can see how extent it has grown with the popularity and noone can beat our IPKKND level.
Edited by abharaan - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdamage

Well then whoever started the 'wind-blowing'  and the 'eye-locking' should be suing every serial on TV πŸ˜† 

now that you mentioned even i have been wondering who the h... started all this wind blwoing and eye lock πŸ˜†..

he must have put the patent on it πŸ˜‰
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
It is a show!! So lets calm down... And if you are upset about the show being copied, dont watch it... Simple!!! This show is for die hard pankhas like us!!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hai re nandkishore. ye kya sun rahi hoon mein🀣
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here we go again.

Enough with the comparison topics.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Best part is IPKKND is number 2 on starplus and in top 5 in overall TRPs and that says it all... 

rest all is bakwaas.. 
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Please GROW UP...if you are not MATURE enough to be on this forum...then LEAVE!!!   Stop opening CONTENTIOUS posts...!!!

:).agreed!..so much anger over a tv show??..really???..does the above person have NOTHING better to do..??..:)..grow up kiddo..whoever you are!

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IPKKND "HUM TUMHARA ONLY BYE BYE KARAT HAI ,NOT HI HI"..SAMJE..HELLO HI BYE BYE..HUH..Edited by wasim001 - 12 years ago