Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Saniya,, Invincible, Kinnu and Reshu for responding..😃

Saniya I was also surprised to see Ram taking AAShwin's hand to get up and not Priya...I thought he might just not take any help and get by himself...Pride...But NO.

YOu all r right this is EK serial and we dont know how tmrw will be...Priya needs to tell RAM asap...She can tackle AAShwin better if RaYa are on the same page along with getting Shruti involved...Shruti know how nikamma her husband is..

Ram's behavior defo has changed...He is acting strange and Priya should pick up on it...Poor guy sat thru song like "main kya karoon ram mujhe buddha mil gaya"  its like adding fuel to the fire..

As much as Priya should tell Ram, I feel Ram should just ask Priya to clear up this AAShwin thingie...End of misery for both..

crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anybody being sensible would not go..but considering this to be an Ekta product we can always count on the adverse ways of reacting to a situation..

Even on the confirmation from Shruthi that she is fine & wld talk to Priya later on...it wld be almost butchering the character of Priya if she ends up going to that creature's house all alone!!! (that wld be too much to take)

Please CV's end this track, we cant bear it any more!!!
😡
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal30

Anybody being sensible would not go..but considering this to be an Ekta product we can always count on the adverse ways of reacting to a situation..

Even on the confirmation from Shruthi that she is fine & wld talk to Priya later on...it wld be almost butchering the character of Priya if she ends up going to that creature's house all alone!!! (that wld be too much to take)

Please CV's end this track, we cant bear it any more!!!
😡

Thank you Crystal for responding...Yeah what audiance thinks logical is not the way EK's CVs would write...Priya's character is acting out of herself and by going after reading Shruti's text msgs she would be POS...Yep butchering Priya really..

First having joint bank acct with an ex for past 7 yrs after they broke up

Going to the cafe

now asked to go to shruti's house..

All sounds out of her character..
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

After seeing the money Shruti has a doubt in her mind and she already knows that Ashwin is a cheap B****rd. Hence I believe she has set Ashwin up by telling him that her mom is not well. b/c that's what Ashwin told her the last time and she must have obviously come to know it was a lie. She did not confront Ashwin with it because she must have sensed the creep's intensions and wanted to spy on him to confirm her doubts. Yesterday when Ashwin was bragging about Diwali Celebrations with Priya, she mighth ave listened in and set a trap for him. If so, she'll make it a point that all the conversation between Priya and Ashwin is recorded and shown to Ram. or she might ensure that Ram comes following Priya and sees the real picture.

In short what i mean to say is if this will lead to the revealation of the Truth and end of misunderstanding, I 'll love Priya to go to Ashwin's place. Better still she should now tell Ram and take him with her to witness the drama.

Hope that this leads to the end of this pathetic track.

I was happy Ekta was showing something more matured this time but she has finally resorted to her boring track prolonging! Stagnant scenarios. Nothing happening!

Totally agree with you Rucha. I hope it happens like you predicted and Shruti has laid a trap ,and alsoPriya requests Ram to come with her. Please please let this happen 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

I hope Priya will not go there.Rather she shouldn'nt .😡Otherwise Priya's character will become dumb for me. Or atleast she should take sumone (Ram) with her... I didn't like it when Ram took up Asshwin's hand while he stood up.🤢I don't understand why did they show it like that?

Plz Ekta atleast spare BALH from characters assassination.
VarshaDi Thanks for the post.You said it loud & clear that why ppl here don't respond.👏
It's a good show & we don't get to see good discussions.

Agree Saniya with all your points...It would go against the grain if Pippu goes there...It's quite unlike her   not to confide in her Pappa or even Ram  for that matter...S he is known for holding the bull by the horns so why this hesitation in addressing this matter and ending the confusion😕
Also if Ram is angry and jealous over the spineless greedy weasel  and Pippu why did he have to  take A...SWINE'S  help? He could have got up on his ownand thus given both of them a message...Boy this is TV world and we do have to bear up with this sort of rationale
This thread is turning out to be a good discussion thread👏
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Totally agree with Saniya and Aviva...

Why did Ram take help from ASwine and not from his wife?  He surely gave out wrong msg to the dork...Why r CVs hving these leads act outside of their characters???? make them look dumb...

Yep this topic has really turn in to good discussion with great posts..

I simply cant see Ram being so upset inside and Priya not recognizing something is off...😭
avivakirk thumbnail
Women are more intuitive and we sense things faster...cause women think with their heart and not head...so was wondering Varsha why Pippu missed out on  all the negative vibrations Ram was sending!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Women are more intuitive and we sense things faster...cause women think with their heart and not head...so was wondering Varsha why Pippu missed out on  all the negative vibrations Ram was sending!

Aviva I think Pippu's mind is so preoccupied with the project and Ram's father's statue etc ...She really wants Ram to be happy and excited with this special acknowledgement that she is not realizing something is up...She is missing all the signs 😳
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Aviva I think Pippu's mind is so preoccupied with the project and Ram's father's statue etc ...She really wants Ram to be happy and excited with this special acknowledgement that she is not realizing something is up...She is missing all the signs 😳

Agree...when u are preoccupied with doing something for your loved one ...the other less important  things  take a back seat... bad enough you have enough on your plate with all this planning for the big event then on top of it Pippu hardly realised she was in the midst of a sinister plot to ruin her reputation and marriage🤢...but the budda song remark was hitting below the belt ...Poor Golu already under a jealousy attack and  
  to add  more salt to the wounds  had to face further humiliation with the budda song remark
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Yep budha song was not very apt for the couple's first Diwali celebration...Especially what Ram what going thru within his own mind...Jealousy, confusion, insecurities and misunderstanding...Bunch of different feelings he was going thru and than add to that a song which hit him below the belt was not nice..

Hopefully when the whole thing is over RaYa will have a good talk and make things right...Kind a felt bad for both...Priya really is putting out a lot of efforts towards this marriage..For both their sake hope this track is over..