uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Like everyone else I am fed up with the CV's and the rubbish we are having to watch therefore I have come up with the following...

Chirag is actually secretly in love with Koki because he admires her strength, her honesty and her firm but fair attitude and loves the way that she always stands up for the Modi name unlike Hetal jewa de na... 

As a result of his feelings for her is he always on her back and therefore was happy when Rashi came into the house and became a match for her. 

Notice how he did not express his disappointment in Hetal for throwing Rashi out or on Jigar (who he should have told to go a talk to Rashi and get her mum to take kinjal back). 

Instead he goes to Kokila and says how could YOU allow kinjal to stay and you will have to talk to Urmila (this is his love for Koki speaking because he knows Hetal is not up to the mark) and knows only his Kokila can sort out the mess but obviously he cannot reveal his true feelings to the family and therefore treats her with anger and contempt (that's where Ahem get's his behaviour towards gopi from).

Chirag's need to be careful or else all the anger and frustration will reveal the truth of his feelings for Kokila !!!🀣

Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

I knew it so thats his problem with kokilaa he has feelings for herπŸ˜†
Whahahahah love your post very funny🀣
Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

Tauba tauba!!!

Can you imagine if that was the next track?!?!
Maybe we need a flashback of them in their youth and the tale of Chirag's unrequited love. Maybe that was why he spoke out to Parag as well, thinking this guy does nothing yet he still got my Koki!!! lol
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Love the post. I was thinking not long ago he must be in love with Rashi, the way he always defends her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Wouldn't they make a great couple? πŸ˜†
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are you saying that perhaps Ahem is Chirag's son???????????πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Are you saying that perhaps Ahem is Chirag's son???????????πŸ˜‰

What and Hetal had an affair with paragh and Jigar is their child????πŸ˜†
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

What and Hetal had an affair with paragh and Jigar is their child????πŸ˜†

that explains a lotπŸ˜†
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloem123

that explains a lotπŸ˜†

I agree, it would explain everything !!! No wonder there is no sign of baa either, poor thing could not keep up with the act anymore!!!
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloem123

I knew it so thats his problem with kokilaa he has feelings for herπŸ˜†
Whahahahah love your post very funny🀣

Thanks, thought we all need cheering up considering the CV's are hell bent on making us hate the show.
uamaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

🀣

Love the post. I was thinking not long ago he must be in love with Rashi, the way he always defends her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Wouldn't they make a great couple? πŸ˜†

They would πŸ˜†, maybe that's the next kalakari for Rashi to seduce Chirag after all he is still in charge of the business and she would become the Maharani that she wanted to be πŸ€’