Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

DISCALIMER:

This OS has been written by aashu and jiu.😃
 And it is not exactly a MAANEET OS. So read at your own risk.😆😆😆😆
But i do say, u wont be disappointed.😛
 It is a happy birthday present to SONIA😉😉

She so did not want to this. That was an understatement. Truth to tell she was dreading it. Right at this point she wished she was a million miles away. But she had promised someone that she would come, and for Sonia, promises were meant to be kept. As her cab stopped in front of the bungalow, she took a deep breath and stepped down from the car. She so dreaded doing this, if someone caught her, her friends would label her crazy and pack her off to the asylum.

Gathering all her patience, she looked around to see whether the other Kaminis were around. But she found no one. Cursing them for being late as usual, even though she should have expected it, she moved to stand below a pillar, hiding from prying eyes. "Zaroor dono petu Kaminis kuch khane me busy honge! Aane do dono ko mai itni gaaliyaaan khilaungi na ke wapas kabhi kuch khayenge nahi! Aur wo HK, wo bhi nahi aayi. She is to always on time."

10 mins passed away; still there was no sign of the other three. "Babaji kitna time! Maine kaha tha, mujhe yaha se pooja ke liye bhi jaana hai! Aur uff ye saree! Aaj hi mujhe ye pehanni thi. Mom bhi na. Kabhi meri sunti hi nahi hai!"

Unbeknown to her, a pair of eyes was following her impatient movements from the window of the bungalow. Did she but know it, she presented a stunning sight to a pair of interested eyes, looking at her profile. Tall, slender and lushly proportioned, her low cut blouse showing off her gleaming sleek back, she was a vision to the observer.

Another cab stopped a few feet away from her and Eshu stepped out hurriedly, spying Sonia, she waved at her. After paying the cabbie she came running towards her "Sorry sorry sorry"

Sonia crossed her arms and jutted her chin, "You guys are late! But koi na" she smiled and hugged Eshu "I am so glad you made it SK" "Don't call me that!" came the fierce retort. Sonia smirked, "Kaminis kisi ki sunte hai kya? Hum wohi bulaenge jo hume bulana hai. Aur tu humare liye abse SK hi hai!" and gave a twinkling laugh looking at Eshu's angry irritated expression.

A smile adorned the face of someone on hearing her laugh.

"Ye sab chod. Aashu aur Jiu kithe hai? Zaroor wo dono besharam tujhe akele chodke andar chale gayee honge apni aankhen sekhne!" Eshu muttered knowingly.

"Can you believe it? Wo dono aaye hi nahi! They both stay nearest and haven't reached! I am so going to not spare them" Sonia said, stamping her foot cutely, making someone shake his head and laugh at her antics.

"Soni baby why are you throwing tantrums and humare izzat ka kachra karring? Kisi ne dekh liya tujhe humare saath to?" a voice spoke condescendingly from behind.

Sonia swirled around with fire in her eyes looking at the two culprits who were trying to act all innocent, but before she could lash out at them,

"It's all her fault" Jia and Aashu spoke at the same time pointing fingers at each other.

"YOUR fault" Jia screamed. "I will kill you Aashu Kamini if u dare lie, you wanted to eat golgappe so who is responsible" Jiu took a step forward.

"Accha and who is the one who said that golgappe is just an appetizer and we need to eat the pav bhaji and paneer tikka to fill her humongous tummy?"

"Kamini and who said that sweet dish ke bina mai yaaha se nahi uthne wali? Who just had to eat those gulabjamuns and just couldn't do without the sizzling brownie?"

"Stop it both of you...it's both of your fault" Eshu chimed in as she moved towards Sonia "Sorry yaar, tereko ziada wait to nahi karna pada na?"

The three of them made puppy faces and blinked their eyes. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this and then you make me wait here...in front of this place."

Boy! Was she pissed...!!!

"Eshu, I have been waiting here for the past 20 mins" she threw a glance at the other two who were looking to claw each other's eyes out.  "So are we going in or not??"

"Oh yes," Aashu spoke, "Jiu! Main tere se baad mei nipat ti hoon. Tu Soni ko mere khilaaf bhadaking?"

"Chup be. Mereko mera Hottie dekhna hai. Tu side mei ho." Jia took 2 steps at the time as they entered the bungalow.

So there they were the four friends, the Crazy Kaminiz. At the sets of Geet, trying to see a glimpse of their favourite characters, get some autographs, maybe some pictures. Sonia had been reluctant to come but others had forced her to come along. She had a lot to do that day and wasting her precious time here waiting for them to come, had left her in a sour mood. She just hoped she would be able to reach for the pooja on time otherwise there will be hell to pay.

The eyes followed them to notice them entering the sets of GHSP. "Whoaaa! Interesting." He thought.

When they entered the sets, the splendor before their eyes made them gasp. "Looks like there us some celebration today. Party hai lagta hai."

"Shit shit shit" Jiu exclaimed. "I know" Aashu wailed. "Abhi kya hua tum dono ko?" Eshu asked in exasperation.

"Arre yaar party hai to humare NPM live dekhne ka sapna toot gaya na!" sobbed Aashu.

"NPM chod Aashu SBV bhi naseeb nahi hone wala!" wailed Jiu.

"Haan haan. Jab dekho tab kapde utarke ghoomta rehta hai. Aaj hum aaye hai use dekhne, to pure kapde pehnega!" cried Sonia.

All three of them looked at each other, understanding each other's pain and hugged and consoled each other.

Eshu rolled her eyes at their antics. "Sharam karo sharam. Aur Soni tu in dono besharmo se door raha kar. Kya haal bana diya hai meri bholi bhali bacchi ka!" she muttered glaring at the other two.

"Mai ki kitta?" both of them answered innocently, before they broke off into laughter. "Eshu jisne ki sharam, uske futte karam" Jiu winked!

Aashu's eyes were all the while searching for that special someone. But he was not there. Not that she expected him to be there. But still. Hope never dies, right? Noticing Aashu's painful eyes, the Kaminis tightly squeezed her hand and reassured her with their eyes.

Their conversation was broken when the cast entered the sets from the makeup rooms.

"OMG...did u see him????" Jia crooned. "Of course I did...haaye" Sonia returned.

All four eyes were glued to the man before their eyes, within touching distance. He was the embodiment of perfection. From the tip of his very kissable nose till the toes of his pointed shoes. His black suit, his broad shoulders, his walk. They had seen him on their TV screens but to actually see him in person, being able to touch him was so thrilling. Their hearts raced as he came closer and closer.

DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK. All four heart beats increased simultaneously, just watching all that masculine beauty.

"Welcome to the sets ladies." He said. The four looked at him open mouthed, Sonia was the first one to regain her composure. "Hello" she croaked, her voice seemed unfamiliar to herself. Sonia nudged her friend closest to her in her ribs, breaking them all from their stance. They all spoke together praising GC and babbling something about pictures and autographs. "Yeah sure," he shrugged his shoulders. "Enjoy the shooting"

"OMG DD looks gorgeous in the saree" "She always looks gorgeous in a saari yaar"

As the shooting progressed, they realized that it was Geet's birthday party shooting.

"Hay kash ye Maan ki birthday party hoti! Kamse kam usko budday suit me dekhne to milta"

"Hay Jiu meri mu ki baat cheen li"

"Kya baat boli Jiu, dil khush kar ditta"

And all three pairs of eyes glazed over and they entered a trance like state till a voice broke their fantasy!

"Chup karo tum teeno apna besharmi ka puran"

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the shooting started. There was a dance sequence going on. It was a masked ball, it seemed. As the music started, the whole scene changed, what had been a bustling and loud place became the most romantic setting and the hush hush aura added to the magic created by the couple swaying gently in the centre.

Their chemistry was such that the whole unit vanished and all eyes drew magically to them as they danced, swayed, did their lifts with an amazing grace that bewitched the eyes of anyone watching. Was it any wonder that they were the most couple if all time? The beauty they created together, matching each other and complementing the other to perfection was a sight to behold.

As the song ended broking the trance, everyone clapped and the duo bowed laughingly.

A shout was heard "Chalo, now it's time for all the extra shots" and the lights dimmed once again.

In the romantic light, his eyes rested on her. In the midst of people, she stood out like a sparkling beauty. Where the others were just busy getting their pictures taken, she stood meekly and only came for pictures when her friends dragged her. He leaned back in his chair and observed her. The little things she did. The way she flipped the loose tendril away from her face but it refused to obey. The way she kept pushing her pallu up over the shoulder, he could have sworn, the pallu was pinned up pretty tight, the way she kept looking at her watch every now and then. Whereas others were exhilarated to be here, her smile was forced. But then she did laugh, openly, with her friends, the little jokes they shared in their ears. She threw her head back and gave a hearty laugh at whatever the other girl told her and then smacked her on her shoulder lightly. The whole banter brought a smile on his lips. He wondered if he had ever paid any attention to any girl like that before. He hadn't, he concluded. The conclusion brought another smirk over his face. He liked this...Infact he was liking this a lot.

Suddenly a blast from the director's side interrupted his musing. One of the female extras had suddenly fainted and had to be rushed to the doctor. "Abh kya kare? We need one asap. Kisi ke liye shooting to nahi rok sakte na. Get me one right now. This episode needs to be finished today." He screamed temperamentally scaring the crew.

A lady wearing capris and a top, who seemed like the co coordinator, tried to cool him down. "Sir itni jaldi ladki kaha se milegi? Plz just change the script a bit." "No ways. This is needed and I am not changing it. You are paid to do what I tell you to not to give me advice. Now get rolling"

The poor girl left from there, pulling out her phone and was going to call the PH when someone came and whispered something in her ears, making her eyes light up. "Perfect. Lekin kya wo log maanenge?" she asked doubtfully to see herself talking to no one.

He looked from the sidelines as the co-coordinator managed to ask, cajole, plead and finally get HER to agree to act in the scene. Her friends got excited and managed to make her agree, saying no one will know since it's a masked ball. She only had to do a dance scene, which according to her friends was her forte. "Sonia is an awesome dancer" one of them claimed proudly.

"Hmmm so it's Sonia." He whispered lovingly.

Sonia reluctantly agreed, calling herself a fool for falling prey to the Kaminis KPing tactics.

She timidly went to into the ballroom, when the shooting was announced, after getting a touch up dome with her make-up (not that she needed it, she was already gorgeous) and getting bone crushing hugs from the other three. "Knock them dead" the whispered.

As all the cast took their position once again. She looked apprehensively to see who was going to be her partner. "Hayyy kash Maan hota. Babaji aap bhi na!" she smiled to herself. In her self talk, she missed as a guy came to stand before her and held out his hand to her. She hesitantly took it, the touch sent a strange thrill up her spine, her stomach knotted but she took a deep breathe and ignored it. She was here, she might as well enjoy it. While trying to see who was it, but couldn't make out because of his mask and the dimmed lights and they took their positions.

The music started again and they started dancing. He was a good dancer and Sonia found it easy to follow his leads.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDOmYBflFw[/YOUTUBE]

Dil ka yeh Kya raaz hai Jaane kya kar gaye

Jaise andhero mein tum Chandni bhar gaye

Dil ka yeh Kya raaz hai Jaane kya kar gaye

Jaise andhero mein tum Chandni bhar gaye

Kar chaand taaron ko Mashoor itna kyun

Kambakht inse bhi khoobsoorat hai tu..

I love you''.I love you'I love You'.Ooo..

Din bhar karen Baaten hum

Phir bhi lage Baaten adhoori aaj kal

Mann ki dheelezon pe Koi aaye na

Bas tum zaroori aaj kal

Abra main hoon Tu aasmaan hai

Paas hai tu Par kahaan hai

Zid meri tu nahi Meri aadat hai tu..

I love you'I love you'I love you'

Kabhi kabhi main khud Se hoon yeh poochta

Main tere kaabil Bhi hoon kya

Itna toh mujhe hai maloom Milke tujhe

Behtar main insaan ban gaya

Thoda thoda Tujhse sikha

Pyar karne Ka tareeka

Dil ke khuda ki Mujhpe inaayat hai tu..

I love you'

"Hi. So how do you like the visit so far?" he asked. She smiled "Great. I never knew so much effort went behind each and every scene. The work everyone does is commendable. We just see the actors on the screen and are quick to point out mistakes. Maybe I will be less sarcastic the next time, I don't like a scene" she gave a sheepish smile.

"And how are you liking the show?"  "I was very disappointed with the track these past few months to tell you the truth. But this new track has given me hope. But let me withhold judgment till it actually takes off"

"You mean you like the stalker?" he asked, his voice had a different tone to it when he said stalker.

"No ways!" came the prompt reply. "Huhhh??" he asked surprised.

"What I meant to say was that I like the track, not the STALKER! Infact I hate him. He killed my RK in KTH" Sonia whined cutely, making him laugh "Lekin  woh to serial tha na. Ab isme us becahre ki kya galti? Uska kaam tha usne kiya." He tried reasoning it out with her.

"No means no" she replied stubbornly. "I hate Vikas Sethi! And I always will"

The music stopped suddenly, and he turned her around in his arms such that his lips were near her ear and whispered "But I love you SSSonia. Aur wo kehte hai, there is a very thin line between love and hate. Nafrat to ho gayee hai, kya pata , shayad pyaar bhi ho jaaye''"

Saying so Vikas Sethi released her, removed his mask to disclose his identity, winked at her and walked away.

================

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DISCLAIMER:
This OS is written by both Aashu and Jiu. So the love and affection is to be equally shared samjhi???😡😡😡😡😡

can anyone guess who has written what?😉😉

And Soni baby humko pata hai tu humara itna pyaara gift🤣🤣

humme mu pe wapis marring🤣🤣

aur hum khushi khushi  usko vaapis leying😉😉

But plz aim properly no hit n miss...😎😎

Seedha lipsss☺️☺️☺️

Wah wah wah wah

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.S. In case u havent guessed yet SONIA hatesss VS🤣🤣🤣

do press the LIKE BUTTON😃

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me

🤣

🤣
🤣

🤣
🤣

🤣
🤣

🤣
🤣

🤣
🤣

Reya <3

HAHAHHAHAH...i got u...didn't I ? ..making u think that was my comment 😆..lolz..the laughing was just part of the comment but lord i had a gud laugh with ur dialogues...😆..the 4 kaminis doing what they do best...
totally loved the OS idea...to show the LOVE soni has for VS...and she even danced with him..hayeee...i am sure Jiu wasn't very happy with that 😆 now her comment of asking for Vikku baby back makes sense😆
I loved it...best treat after a test 😃

l
l
l
l
v

And a early happy to you soni...hope you have a great day and God blesses with more happiness and success...u are lucky to have such great 'kaminis' as ur friends...love you baby..🤗

Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
-jia- thumbnail
r
Soniii I wuw juuu sooo Damn muchhh
 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 

You are the bestest of the bests...my OK... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
KaminisKult thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
reserved for ESHUs take

Thanks Aashu darling for reserving this post for me in my absence...🤗

Coming to the OS...as expected wonderful n marvelous...the main theme of the OS...since its for Soni you wrote this...you have described her character...her mannerisms n her behavior really well...n as I know this contribution will be from Aashu since you r the only one among us who actually met her so far...even though we know her well by now...I totally loved how you portrayed Sonia in this...of course the way u showed our...Kaminis banters was a natural since we do it every time...😆...no practice or guidance needed in that area since we four are experts at that...its our exclusive n unique way of conversation...the ending was perfect...I was imagining Sonu's face in the end if it actually happened n I can't tell u how much that amused me...Sorry Soni darling for that...but u looked literally mortified...telling VK on his face that you hate him for Killing RK in a show🤣🤣🤣🤣...well I would also have told him that anyways but that's another matter😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I totally loved this piece my darlings...well done...Proud of you all n wuwww juuu alll my sweethearts...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Eshu❤️

Edited by KaminisKult - 12 years ago
baby u rock😃😃

werent u supposed to be in an exam

what were u doing on GF😡😡😡😡😡😡
-jia- thumbnail
Soniii chal vaapis fenk..bahut time ho gaya... mere lips wait karring...
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -jia-

Soniii chal vaapis fenk..bahut time ho gaya... mere lips wait karring...

chal chal.. yeh weekend usko main rakhing... baad ki baad main dekhenge😆
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

baby u rock😃😃

what were u doing on GF😡😡😡😡😡😡

Exam😲 
Reyu... wht u doing on GF thn😕
soni kamini...wapas fekti hai ke nahi...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

baby u rock😃😃

what were u doing on GF😡

i am finished the exam and then came here 😃