Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shilpa: Remember what Navi said to Renu today regarding what would happen if she started working at the press "Nah Anant khud koi kam karega, nah mujhe karne dega"..😆

😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Shilpa: Remember what Navi said to Renu today regarding what would happen if she started working at the press "Nah Anant khud koi kam karega, nah mujhe karne dega"..😆

😆

well navya does know that waise bhi anant koi kaam nahi karne wala at the press...he will only day dream about navya n call her umpteen times to tell her he misses her...isse toh acha he ek saath kaam hi karle...😆😆...
anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello ADDAMATES:

Yes - a super busy working day - but made more pleasant by the ANYALICIOUS episode.

Like the new DEMONSTRATIVE ANANT - but seriously - what is with Navya? Some LOWEEE toh bantha hai :) :) she is all cutesy and bubbly. Where the GF behavior from her???

MAYBE - she will MISS Anant more once she gets to work and show BECHARA Majnu some PYAAR!!! :) Yes - I know I will be the few who says this - but that "ramnce" is missing - from Sowmya... Anant does the best he can and the script is quite decent - :):)

Lets hope that :

a) Badrinath  does not LEAD to further distance love a la Kanpur and family drama!
b) Rama B d"rama" does notequal MONU affiar or anythign remotely like that
c) We dont get another IPKKND remake along with free office space  - jhalli vs modern girl nonsense or a lecherous boss/love triange!!

I think this AMAR will have biz relations with Navya's INLAWS and kuch BHAANDA Aise hi Phodenge!

Anywayz... Deepu has a job / Navya - there is a concept called :"WORKING FROM HOME"...:)

anyacrazy thumbnail
Great anylasis tanu di 👏 luved todays epi...it was very cute!!!!
sona_anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well written!!!!!! amazing post
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu, Thanks... thought I would skip the episode, but you have given me some hopes... so may catch up after all...

So they still didnt show the mysterious Amar ??!! saving it for tonight (friday surprise)...

So better wardrobe for Navya is it ??? ...good to know that the episode was phangurl-y !!! now I am dying to see it ;)

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu! 🤗 What a take! And thanks for opening the adda, your views always make my day! Amazing takes from everybody else as well! And here goes my take on the episode! All views expressed are solely mine, and I take full responsibility for it. I hope this take doesn't offend anyone, and even if it does, I can't really do much about it. So here goes!

1. The lie stays hidden!: Rama is still interrogating her debrani about Renu and the office, being the psychotic idiot she is. Poor lady, aaj ke baad toh Bajpaayee's ke ghar mein gobi aayegi hi nahi! 😆 Anyways, Ranbir Baba has to help his chela, so he goes to the kitchen, where the first dialogue we see is the infamous Hari Om Prabhujee! BD really needs to get a life. Its not even her house! Who is she to tell Sugandha about how to cook? I mean, Sugandha is technically the owner of the house, and here she behaves like she owns it! Why doesn't she go to Amreeka, with her Kamles? Pirablem solved for the rest! Anyways, Ranbir Baba comes here and covers it up, saying that Navya has come to thank them for their blessings cause she made it to the merit list. A small question: How did Ranbir manage to go all the way to the kitchen without anybody saying anything? I mean, this same guy was forbidden to meet Anant when he was sick! He had to call up Mohan, and plead for information! Suddenly itna pyaar? Baat hazam nahi hui! Outside, we see the continued interrogation of Nabya by her bhery bhery ismart Bhabhi, who is 100% sure that Mohan and Renu are having an affair! Navya is ABOUT to tell that she got the job, when Anant interrupts, asking her to talk more about Renu and the office. Then again when Sugandha comes and Navya is about to say thanks, Anant covers up saying that it was cause the wedding was postponed that she managed to do so well. Didn't Navya realise that Anant was hiding something? Even Rama could make out that kuch toh pirablem hai, the way he was hiding, giggling and hurrying Navya out of there! I was ROFLing at BD's aashirwaad, I mean, what is she gonna do when she realises that Nirala Babua's Mehraru is gonna work for a paraaya mard? HOMP!

2. Jhalli jahaan, Chipku wahaan!: Wasn't this scene soo cute? Only yesterday Jenny, Tanu and I were complaining about how Shehzaada Salim needs to take lessons from certain characters about how to be a perfect Humsafar! 😉 And lo and behold, we got a cute scene after soo long! Anant opening her hair cause he liked it open, the infamous Meri Jhalli line, him wanting to stay around his Navya, his promise to die for her...Haaye! 😍 Koi mere is Majnu ko kaala tikka lagado! 😆 His acting was impeccable, and it left me swooning about his majnugiri! I just wish Navya could have done this scene better. If your boyfriend is spouting romantic dialogues, the least you could do is blush and smile shyly, not grin goofily like you know you're dating a guy who's nuts about you! Why doesn't she respond to his romance? Tanu, Jen, I think its time we send Navya to certain characters from certain shows to get some inspiration! 😛 But I must say, Navya was smart enough to realise that a jhalli like her got the job without any interview or anything. Only yesterday we were cribbing that Navya didn't find anything suspicious in the strange job offer! And of course, she came to the realisation that she's a bloody jhalli! And according to that interview we saw, that lady boss is all ready to turn jhalli to Chammak Challo! And again, Anant is too lazy to think and wonder why did his Roopmati get a job without any taam-jhaam, so we're left to wonder like Navya about it. *sigh* His tardiness won't really improve, will it? The way he was talking about the fact that he had to work, I just wish he had a little more interest in his career! All he could think about is his jhalli! 

3. Ek Hazaaron Mein, Meri Behna Hai! (No reference to the show, its a reference to the song): And we see a cute bonding scene between Navya and Renu, where the latter gives Navya some golden words of advice about life, when she realised her sister was kinda getting too dependent on Anant, cause she's learnt it the hard way. Best part was when Navya told Renu that if she tried to work in the family office, Anant wouldn't do work, nor would he let her work! Humari Roopmati ka dimaag har roz tez ho raha hai! 😆 Then of course, the cute family scene where we see everyone wishing her best of luck, and we realise why does she need a leave. I think someone mentioned yesterday on the adda that she wanted the leave for that barsi. The leave application is not gonna go too well with her boss, nor with Anant! Who knows, she may not get a leave, and she may have to live alone at home! I can imagine what will happen if Navya is home-alone and Anant finds out about it! Humara Shehzaada to paagal ho jaayega! 

4. The Mystery of the Red Car, Solved!: While OTP with Rits-Appy, Navya sees a funny red car tailing her really closely, literally moving everywhere she does. So our brave Navya Rani goes up to the driver, only to realise it was her Majnu, who'd come to drop his jhalli on her first day at work! The gifts were tooo cute and symbolic IMO! The alarm clock for the lazy-bone Anant, and the IMY toy to show Navya how lattoo Anant is about her! I hated the way Navya reacted to the toy in the beginning. Even if she didn't like it, it was not nice of her to make a face. The face she made really pissed me off! Ungrateful much?  Whether or not it screeched IMY, she should look at the emotions behind it, and not the gift itself.

5. Precap: I'm assuming that Anant wants Navya to enter the office when he does. He's a bit cute and impulsive that way, and that's the best thing about Anant IMO! 😃 But Navya Rani is standing like a fool outside her office, only to be met by Trisha, who's ever-ready to shower her with insults! Only tonight will we get to see how do these people fare at the office!

Thoughts for the Day: I really think Rama suspected Anant for acting all weird and getting Navya out of the house ASAP. She was giving him a rather funny look. But no inner monologue till now, so we'll just have to see how it goes! Renu had a new duppatta, not salwar, but she looked really good, nevertheless! Navya's dress was also kinda nice, MUCH better than yesterday's! I just wish the costume department could make Anant dress up more regally. I mean, he's the BOSS! Give him some blazers, ties, waistcoats! But no! They changed his car, and kept his clothes pretty much the same! Idiots! And how come Harsh is ALWAYS around these days? Doesn't he have school or uni? At the time Navya was supposedly leaving, he's supposed to be on campus! And I get it, Navya and Anant are the leads, and they're starting their new lives at work, but what about Rits-Ranbir-Appy? Shouldn't they be doing something worthwhile as well?

I didn't mention much about the phone call, cause well, there's nothing much to talk about it. We know that the three of them are fast friends, and such stuff doesn't really affect their friendship! Their surprise will be after a couple of episodes, so we don't really have to bother much about it! 

Overall, a very very nice episode! ANANTika really knows that the USP of this show is AnYa, and not the family drama, which is why we're getting more cute scenes and more focus in their lives. One day she makes us wanna strangle her, next day we all wanna hug her! 😆 At this rate, we're gonna increase our BP! A very cute episode, with a few minor flaws! Kudos to the writers and CVs!  

And that's all from me! I'll sign off now, and be back later for some more bak-bak!

Lots of Love,

Ritchelle
nishkala thumbnail
Hi everyone 🤗
and Thankyou Tanu for not just watching the episode but writing too...😆

Fairly decent episode,with smiles all over ...so there is no reason to complain.
Renuka's hairs were looking very pretty today,it seems she got her steps redone ,so it is very nicely visible,otherwise her hairs look very lifeless and limp!Navya too,realized her mistake and chose a decent outfit 😉

@Shaina...same here,definitely this episode has a resale value...ek baar aur dekh sakte hain .

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just updated my post on pg. 5.
nishkala thumbnail
@Geeta...,it seems Om papa prefers spending all his hard earned money only on cars,so Anant is left only with rags in his wardrobe...nayi car but purani shirt which might have been bought when Anant was a 15 year old boy...That is why his shirts never fits him properly 😆...Poor lad..he is just doing his job,outfits are not in his control.
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago