Frequent Posters

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx for sharing the article hoping that the trp of the show increases😊
waizmapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ktlk is a huge success in my eyes... Its has a gr8 story to say n is realistic in its appeal n its a great delight 2 watch a sensible show like ktlk after a long time... I m sure that the show would slowly and steadily climb the trp charts... Sony n their shows are definately the best when compared with the saas bahu crap aired on other channels n would like 2 see the channel become the no 1... I thank them 4 giving us a beautiful show like ktlk n m eagerly looking forwards to their latest offerings all well
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I dont watch any other shown than KTLK but parvarish promo looks good will be something good without saas bahu saga in it. will definetly watch that show.
abhishekstixgen thumbnail
ktlk is such a good show..brings in all the elements of show of the olden days that people regret not being able to view in the current times...what i fail to understand is why don't those people appreciate ktlk now???its nice,warm and the hard work put in does show!!!i guess once the bindini effect so pprevalent in today's dramas begins to wear off,the ratings will definitely soar!!already started getting appreciation by 11 pm watchers!!!as far as bade acche is concerned its a good show but does have its own share of masala and biitching!!!but ktlk keeps us hooked minus the drama...it proves how gripping real life can be!!!come on folks!!!we can appreciate gud work!!
AnnJones thumbnail
Dunno why KTLK is not being watched by people. I agree BALH is my fav but KTLK isn't behind. Just hope KTLK'S trp increase with time.

Thanks for sharing.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Tanu. Am upset about saying that KTLK has failed to deliver is not quite correct. I read somewhere that its TRPs in the repeat slot of 11pm are actually double that of its original time slot of 8pm. If that is true then it cannot be termed a failure. Just hope that making it a 45 minute show does not affect it negatively. By that i mean i hope that because of the increase in its time the show is not made to drag. the only thing we can do is have patience and keep faith in the makers. Wishing KTLK all the very best
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tanu ,all the best for ktlk team.