Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

pls translate for me what he mean ?
now i m going out
and was waiting for it ..

dear mita, don't trust others' words...I hv replied to ur post in a very frndly manner...i know u hv res abt arushi...that's no problem for me...plz quote me if i used any wrong word for u...people r trying to pitch ur opinion against mine...
we r frndz...
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

dear mita, ur judgment of a performance can be more authentic if u adopt flexibibilty & come out of mental blocks n prejudices...no offence intended...

Ok I m back !! 😊

You don't have to give importance to my performance, i have adopted flexibly well in my life ...and

If I don't like someone performance why I change my mind of it if the person linked with celebrity

As I said before, and now I have not seen improvements so far, and I can't praise fake, πŸ˜•person's acting 😊

i m like that , I don't change my thinking and stay with fact and my words .:))😊

You know .older we get, the more preconceived ideas we have about things. These preconceptions often prevent us from seeing beyond what we already know or believe to be possible. They inhibit us from accepting change and progress...😊.

@Thanx chere & Anondo 😊

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok I m back !! 😊

You don't have to give importance to my performance, i have adopted flexibly well in my life ...and

If I don't like someone performance why I change my mind of it if the person linked with celebrity

As I said before, and now I have not seen improvements so far, and I can't praise fake, πŸ˜•person's acting 😊

i m like that , I don't change my thinking and stay with fact and my words .:))😊

You know .older we get, the more preconceived ideas we have about things. These preconceptions often prevent us from seeing beyond what we already know or believe to be possible. They inhibit us from accepting change and progress...😊.

@Thanx chere & Anondo 😊

Hi Mita,  What you wrote above is Exactly  what he is trying to explain to you... he mean no harm to you please calm down... every one is entitled to their own pov and pls don't take it too personally or too seriously. 😊
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Ok I m back !! 😊

@Thanx chere & Anondo 😊

Dear mita, I'm afraid u r not getting the proper sense of my words...smthing is going terribly wrong smwhere in our posts...
@ bold red: I hv never referred to ur performance...I meant ur judgment of arushi's performance...u took it wrong..
U urself said that u were not prepared for a change...I only suggested that it is better for u to be open & flexible in judging an actor's performance...
I'm still anxious to see u quoting any rude words used by me...I did'nt mita...
I expect the same reply with proper quotes from telstra n anondo who hv wrongly accused me... 
Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail

dear mita, don't trust others' words...I hv replied to ur post in a very frndly manner...i know u hv res abt arushi...that's no problem for me...plz quote me if i used any wrong word for u...people r trying to pitch ur opinion against mine...
we r frndz...

I m not trusting others words as i have my own thinking .😊and i have not just said about her if you see my 1 st rep i mentioned Ankit also .that i find no improvements in acting , don't know why you keep thinking that i have res for her πŸ˜• .

i just asked my frds  to translate for me if i misunderstand what you mean .😊

I m open minded and say fact , stay with facts always😊 what my parents thought me no matter what stay with facts ...😊

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Dear telestra n Anondo,
Excuse my diagnosis if I prescribe u some anti-hallucinogens so that u may not see things which don't exist...as u saw some rude words in my posts where there was none...
I can help u with proper treatments if u wish to reach any prognosis of ur illness...

with love

hussainramso thumbnail

Dear telestra n Anondo,

Excuse my diagnosis if I prescribe u some anti-hallucinogens so that u may not see things which don't exist...as u saw some rude words in my posts where there was none...
I can help u with proper treatments if u wish to reach any prognosis of ur illness...

with love

Oye yaar tumao to bade kaam kai aadmi niklayπŸ˜‰... Humain chahyen anti wali nahin oo doosri khali hullucinogenic wali ...pssst kaho mile gi?
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dear telestra n Anondo,

with love

Lol what u think dear i will keep commenting to these personal attacks thread and disrespect mineself in,the,forum i am,ot an idiot alhamdolillah have respect in forum
End of discussion from mine side
Stay happy and live in peace and let otjers live,too
Nothing will be gained by these nonsense discussions
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dear telestra n Anondo,

with love

Wa much expected. Thanks a lot for your suggestion and a polite and humble reply. Get well soon!
Mitu_ thumbnail

Dear telestra n Anondo,

with love

Now this is really sad that you rep my frds like that :(😲

what i understand i just asked them    what i understood  πŸ˜Š what u meant    to me ..and the way you rep me I was shocked 😲.like you picked me :(😊

why u using all this  psychological terms  ?? and personal  attacks ?

Blaming them for mistreating me   pls stop now..😊

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago