Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Well who knows for how long this show will keep going ... I think as long as AB, PG, KN and SS are on board, CVs will keep it going ... But Asmita's exit will surly be considered a big loss.. A & T will not quit, they are getting a valuable exposure and may leave some sell able impression in the end. 😊

Wise words...but now having heard about anupamji's upcoming show, I m getting very skeptical of the longevity of the show...I m very eager to know ur hopes from the show amidst such news (or rumours)...tell me honestly if CVs can compromise with sajjan quitting...
real life shows go on but TV shows can't go on indefinitely specially if there r no actors to perform...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm that was ur pov and its public forum and u r free to express it

now mine a bit harsh but i will say what i feel and think

see i beleive if u truely like an actor or actress and a great fan u must be a good critic too
everytine ignoring there weaknesses and saying they r good is of no use to them
e.g i love love love arhaan but i dont like his hairs sometimes and i am very open about it i too sometmes did not liked his acting found him tired in few scenes and i express it here on forum thinking might someday arhaan will see what we think about him
i beleive once an actor u shpuld b ready for criticism
whenever we crticise ykw people bring personal life things and all other shits to say we r jealous and all why we will be
truth is cvs messed up her character and actress cant act and if we say that  she better learn acting its for her benefit only not mine or anyone else.
she must b taken it seriously as only good looks r not necessary but one has to act to make a place in this glamour world.

mine pov

telstra thumbnail
hmm as for show coming to an end with ashmita leaving then i must say duniya chalti rehti ghai kisi kay janay say nahin rukti the show must go on

if not ashmita some other will come and only ashmita cant act act exceptional there r others too in the field its just that we r used to see her as amma

if cvs will replace her character with  other actresswe will need time to get used to it.same goes with other actors too except arja.

3 kriya sweet scenes and we all will b happy will not complain about anything

PH must be having difficulty with actress leaving so mine suggestion if u love mkap then support it in this difficult time as it needs it badly

i trust cvs and i know they will come with something good
i am loving changes after leap never saw such a simple leap in tv world no zooming of cameras nothing

telstra thumbnail
i said soo many dialogues in this post donno when i will make mine postmortem postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†shhh
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

i said soo many dialogues in this post donno when i will make mine postmortem postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†shhh

🀣🀣
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Have no problem with that , i respect your pov and same time i share what i think .

I find all characters act well in the show including driverπŸ˜† , sana came and gone . Act super

sunhari came and gone act super face expiration all super πŸ‘β­οΈkesar alaika ⭐️⭐️just

Each and everyone just  πŸ‘ 

Except i find ankit and AH act ok😊

don't now why i feels that , as u can see i snaps pics of episode sometime .

2 years acting in same character no much improvement

That what i see .

ps :There is grammar mistake in my rep .:)

a good actor blends perfectly into the character portrayed to bring the character to life and i find that lacking in adarsh N arushi.just my pov.
ssrbaqri thumbnail

hmm as for show coming to an end with ashmita leaving then i must say duniya chalti rehti ghai kisi kay janay say nahin rukti the show must go on

if not ashmita some other will come and only ashmita cant act act exceptional there r others too in the field its just that we r used to see her as amma

if cvs will replace her character with  other actresswe will need time to get used to it.same goes with other actors too except arja.

3 kriya sweet scenes and we all will b happy will not complain about anything

PH must be having difficulty with actress leaving so mine suggestion if u love mkap then support it in this difficult time as it needs it badly

i trust cvs and i know they will come with something good
i am loving changes after leap never saw such a simple leap in tv world no zooming of cameras nothing

omg...so mamy points to answer...πŸ˜ƒ
@ red: why to make this particular exception too...sm shows hv replaced their leads too erstwhile...I know this question will make u angry πŸ˜ƒ but never mind...i'm just probing..
@ blue: let's all take this resolve to see the show through this rough weather & untoward exits..
@ green: very true...never saw such a silent leap...it's good though...xcess of pomp n show often kills the spirit...
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

omg...so mamy points to answer...πŸ˜ƒ
@ red: why to make this particular exception too...sm shows hv replaced their leads too erstwhile...I know this question will make u angry πŸ˜ƒ but never mind...i'm just probing..hmm mkap is an exception a different serial i guess where the leads are the soul of the show acha tell me onething in many serials u saw lead actor marrying trillions time sleeping with other womens by mistake having  childrens from other womens u wanna see or expect such things in mkap.i am hoping ur answers are in no direction πŸ˜†see here cvs made us beleive since begining that k loves prats immensely and he is a one women man and prats is a serious natured girl but yet she never stopped k for being romantic happily do what her hubby says as she loves him. so central idea of the dialogues that nwithout arja mkap will b dead thats why i made that exception i beleive with others leaving mkap can still run but without arja it will not run 2days.
p.s i dont get angry that much love to be patient and happy and soo wanna make everyone happy but yes i cant tolerate lies and double standards i burst out because of that only. and yes i too dont like if anyone try to make forum environment unhappy  after all its a biggg family.
@ blue: let's all take this resolve to see the show through this rough weather & untoward exits..great hopweing everyone thinking in that direction
@ green: very true...never saw such a silent leap...it's good though...xcess of pomp n show often kills the spirit...thanks

ssrbaqri thumbnail

plz gv us the daily dose of post-mortem ... we all r waiting...that's really an interesting thread...so be ready with ur scissors & scalpels in ur OT...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

a good actor blends perfectly into the character portrayed to bring the character to life and i find that lacking in adarsh N arushi.just my pov.

dear frnd, adarsh is already gone...but hv mercy at arushi...
will u believe that this forum is the only place where It revealed to me that arushi lacked xpressions or acting skills...
I stay in U.P. & can relate more closely with the show...trust me whosoever I know of in my place is all praise for arushi's acting...she acts very naturally & looks tailor-made for the role...I'm not qualified enough to remark abt the reactions of global audience...may be they find some oddity with her...