Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Alina's Saas-sasur's trust in her is amazing!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG!! So loved this episode, first of all alina was a star of today for spying her mother and helping her saas-sasur to save her Pati😍😍

Awww...alina ur too cute such a cute character on show probably best character like Abhay!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I so loved it when Raichand's supported their cute bahu infront of their clan people it was such a cute scene😍😍 Isse kehte hai saas-sasur ka bharosa and pyaar!! Chand for the first time said this for Abhay's girlfriend that he trusts her! He never said this for anyone whom abhay dated till date and this was best sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Aww...alina with her sasural wale going to save Abhay from her maakewala's🀣🀣🀣 I loved it when hooded vamps' opposed alina and Chandeena stood for herπŸ‘πŸ‘ I just hope Alina saves abhay from maithali also and then we get a cute abhina hug😍😍

PS: No bashing of any sort plz!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
pati but pati dev toh sirf piya ke hain woh hahahahha
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

pati but pati dev toh sirf piya ke hain woh hahahahha

Lol...alina loves him and her love is true and I don't care for Pia and don't even want to talk about her in ma topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

really archi my sweety pie bubble gum did that so sweet

she is bloody awesome , such a pure soul
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

really archi my sweety pie bubble gum did that so sweet

she is bloody awesome , such a pure soul

I know anmol and I so loved Chand's confidence in alina against his own clan! Chand never said those words for Pia also and I so loved itπŸ˜ƒ
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes archi today aline was best ..the way she tried helping abhay by letting chandeena know the what deepu is up to ..she spy them & inform them ..she didnlt think once she putting herself in  danger . She showed love demand nothing but sheer love ...😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

yes archi today aline was best ..the way she tried helping abhay by letting chandeena know the what deepu is up to ..she spy them & inform them ..she didnlt think once she putting herself in  danger . She showed love demand nothing but sheer love ...😳

I so loved it chandeena supported and trusted alina when rest of their clan didn't we know chand he never trusts anyone not even Pia maybe chandeena knows alina's love for abhay😳
aish. thumbnail
I loveed the scene where Chandeena supported her! Esp. when Chand said I believe you!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniMouse810

I loveed the scene where Chandeena supported her! Esp. when Chand said I believe you!

Yup it was very cute scene I so loved that scene too😳
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Archi -- today Alina was the only show worth watching for -- She looked absolutely gorgeous -- She knew she had to help Abhay and she chose to do that even going against her family again! She knew she could be in danger at the Raichands mansion (since she is a werewolf) -- yet she went because she had to save Abhay -- that is what I love about her -- her selfless love for Abhay -- no complaints and no demands. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and I love Chand for saying he believed her! That was commendable and u are right he has not said that for anyone! πŸ˜‰

Abhay Pia date failed to impress me maybe because I could see the Vivu- Suku awkwardness (Abhiya fans this is just my POV -- dont take it the wrong way πŸ˜› )  plus Misha was another girl who looked superb in that dress! 

Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago