Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Saj110

How long? I keep refreshing da page😳

i wonder the same😳
merijaan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...loving it. Continue. Thx for writing.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

MAHSOOS..... Part 47

LINK to myFaceBook for quick alerts :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

FireSafirePM

As the evening went by, geet staid close to maan. She hated how everyone was eying them. Specially ridima.
"why do I feel like people are staring at us!" geet fixed her cloths, then looked at her self in reflection on the glass. No, she looked perfectly fine! Then? She checked maan to, he was good, actually too good and handsome, she felt like kissing him on the spot.
"hmm..."

"have I mentioned you looking dashing!" she naughtily teased. Sliding her arm around his.
"you look beautiful to!"
"how do you know?" geet pulled a face, sighly looking down. Maan brought his hand up and gently stroked her cheek, "because I can feel it..." geet laughed and looked down. Hiding her self on his chest. Flirting rather, now that's a weird combination, flirting in a place where they should put a good example...
"I want dinner! You have to take me out no matter what time it is!"
"geet! It's really late!"
"I don't care. My heart is throbbing painfully to spend some time alone with her husband..." geet again went in her over dramatic mood, she was even acting. The couple even forgot that everyone was standing right behind them.

Dadima coughed to get there attention and geet couldn't even look up in shame.
Maam was laughing in amusement feeling how her body temperature increased in matter of few second.
"au.. I...au..." she was lost of words in shock.
"dadima, why don't you go, we will catch up..."
Everyone gave out a small laughter, geet just suppressed her self more in to maan in order to hide the Shames. Oh she never have felt this humiliated.
"alright, oh by the way, the engagement is next week."

Geet angrily sat in the at. Looking at the other limo driving pass.
"so, where would you like to go?"
"no where. I Want to go home!"
"are, just few minutes back your heart was all so painful to spend time with your husband" he mocked while geet grinned her teeth.
"ha-ha- very funny!... " her sarcastic face turned in to worry... "what they must be thinking about me. I have no manage, just came back from three weeks of long honeymoon and still.. Chi-chi babaji!" geet bit her tongue and looked up.
Maan laughed at her words further and brought her even closer...
"what they will think geet?"
Geet nodes a no, wondering what they must be thinking.
"are you ashamed at being with me?"
Geets mind instantly went around her friends and how she haven't told anyone. Yes she was ashamed before but not any more but scared about telling her friends...
"no..." she lied. Geet knew somewhere she should tell him everything but the little courage, that wasn't there.

Next day, maans morning workout woke her up. She observed him silently from far when maan came by and picked her up. "why don't you join?"
"my body don't like exercise!" she sweetly complained. Lazily cuddled up in his arm... He left her on the sofa to rejoin his exercise. Maan gently rests his palm on the floor and started to push his body up and down. Suddenly as he lower down, maan found his wife's sweet morning aroma. "you smell lovely." he kissed every-time his body went down. Geet removed her cheek from one side to another to get the share fare of kisses.
"I should do this every morning." geet giggled. This is my exercise"
Maan laughed and nearly lost balance. He dropped his heavy body crashed on her.
"ouch..." geet giggled. "you just have made my exercise upset..."
"acca..."
"yes.. Go back. Go back. I want my exercise back."

Maan laughed louder...

As usual, maan dropped geet off. He was about to tell her about a conference that is held in her collage but this time it will be a surprise.
"chado! There comes Kripa! Stupid. I wonder have she broken up with armaan yet?" geet kissed maans cheek and walked out.
Kripa looked at the limo again, it looks so familiar, she just couldn't add up why it looked so familiar.

"hi.."
"hi..."
"did you break up with armaan yet?"
"no! That's why I need help. And couldn't even tell my mamma & papa that I like MK!"
"oh... What shall I say?"
"can you please tell him that I want to break up with him!" geet cursed her already. Have she really have forgotten that she is armaans best friend not her!
Geet slowly walks in armaans class, who was standing with ridima, geets heart beat raised instantly. Oh can she not notice!!!! Ridima looked at her with equal surprise but did not utter a word. Only last night they met... Oh she is her would be sister in law!
"h-hi!"
"why you saying hi to ridzy? Say hi to me silly! Have you seen kripa?"
Geet nodes a no! Still looking at ridima. She is rather scared. Geet looked here and there, worrying have she told truth of her husband to everyone. Then again why would she bother...
Geet gathered her self with courage again, smiling... "au.. Kripa wants to break up with you!" armaan instantly looked at geet. Rather shocked with so sudden news.
"oh!"
"I am sorry!" geet pulled a face. Trying to comfort her friend. Armaan walked out of the lab, while ridzy looked at them. Geet flowed and gave him a big hug. He wasn't crying but he was depressed at the same time.

As the day went by, geet felt more guilty, she rang maan, just to here his voice...
"kha ho tum?"
"sitting opposite of armaan!"
"hmm..."
"au kripa, broke up with him. He is really depressed."
"why don't you take him out?"
"ha... I am trying... Au anjali bhi is gone. And he don't want to go anywhere" she made a baby voice while maan laughed at her with her care. Rather touched how much she cares for them.

Armaan on the other side just became more depressed looking at geet, flirting with her husband, now what els does he need. Another rub in.

Geet stopped laughing when she realized what she was doing. "au maan... I will all to you later. It seems like armaan in verge of crying!"
"I am not crying!" he instantly snaps. Wiping his nose with back of his hand. Maan could here his babish complain. Well it's geets friends what els can he expect. They have to be over dramatic to.

next- Twist...
-prev-
Part 46 pg 18 next-PART 48 pg 52
ok.. ok.. 4 PARTS.. me gn PM now.. most likeily from this acc.. and pls pls pls
pls COMMENT AND tell me how it is..
and pls pls pls remember if you like it do press like in all parts :)

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳😃😃Yaaay me first😃😃😳
Can wait much more to see Geets reaction to Kripa.. I love Maan and Geets chemistry. His response to her childishness... Aha twist.. Don't want Maan and geet to separate😭.. Would love them to trust each other and overcome their trouble. Mu together... Amazing ff.. Can't wait to read more..
Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
im all jittery to know the twist hope its not separating one coz thats very old now😉
awesome updt
just luvd it
uff dis kripa so damn hate her!
so wats up wid dis riddhima
uffo geet has bcum so besharam wid maan lolzz
luving maaneets "exercise" & their coziness
hope she tells her frnds spcly dat kripa abt her husband being maan
cont soon
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...ohhh my god twist??????????
is it good or bad?thanks 4 this 4 updates...
u r super...love uuu..
humara kithna khayal rekthi hai..ithna wait bhi nehi karwaya...
love uuu
ye kripa ki bachi kabab me haddi na banjaaye...aur ye ridhima dev se shadi karne wala hai?
matching me behuth gadbad hai...hehehehehehee
agar armaan and ridhima ki fan's ne padliya na thumari khoon pee javunga...hahahhaha...don't take my words seriously..ok...i was just joking...

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thankyou Keya ...thank you so much...fab update...and my request also fulfilled...cheek kisses...cool...i think i need to motivate my hubby for some excersise in morning 😉 or mabe this could be the motivation😳...chi chi babaji...i am fantasising now

really dreading the twist though...please no MU...please...maybe some tears and anger but please please  no seperation...please