Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nadzii.. Hit me for being late on replying your post!

Me too no understand.
I only understood that Arnav turns to ASR when Khushi's in front of him and he's Arnav when he's not in front of her. LOL!
He's having mood swings when she's injured or in pain and goes back to his original ASR wala attitude when he has nothing to say.

*aaah. see, i'm confused with whatever I said*
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prinky02

Nadzii.. Hit me for being late on replying your post!

Me too no understand.
I only understood that Arnav turns to ASR when Khushi's in front of him and he's Arnav when he's not in front of her. LOL!
He's having mood swings when she's injured or in pain and goes back to his original ASR wala attitude when he has nothing to say.

*aaah. see, i'm confused with whatever I said*

prinks πŸ€—
🀣 totally yaar...this arnie boy will seriously make us go mad one day with the confusion...and we will be getting FB's
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: appy2011

prinks πŸ€—
🀣 totally yaar...this arnie boy will seriously make us go mad one day with the confusion...and we will be getting FB's

Hahah.. Aps! I knoww.. and we'll land up in the hospital with so much tension and madnessπŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prinky02

Hahah.. Aps! I knoww.. and we'll land up in the hospital with so much tension and madnessπŸ˜†

Apsy is going home for lunch..but will come back to work at 2pm πŸ˜‰
Take care, Aps! I just finished my lunch few mins back. had late lunch today. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monsi08

My angry kitten πŸ˜›  
Arnav is one confused soul... He knows about his feelings for her... cant see her tears... cant see her in pain... cant see anyone else harm her... cant see a small scratch on her... BUT... He doesnt want to admit that he LOVES her...not even to himself...  He knows her feelings too.. and he wants her to hate him.. so that it is easier for both of them... in this process he hurts her more and regrets... goes out of the way to comfort her... the biggest jolt would be when he will know that Khushi is getting married and he can no longer own her πŸ˜ƒ 

Khushi on the other hand ... she LOVES him.. she admitted to herself already... but cant do anything since she loved somebody who is afraid of this feeling itself and pushing her away... 
she goes in trance when he cares for her... she likes him to be there for her.. she cant hate him even if she wants it... because the moment he hurts .. he comes back running to comfort her πŸ˜† She has seen what noone else has seen in him... By now she knows that he has a facade but clueless on why he chose to have that facade ... πŸ˜• She actually should question Devi Maiyya why she gave so many hints when it never meant to happen that way !

But she asked him on diwali night.. she asked him in mandir also what does he want from her...
I appreciate her courage... I love her for that... but how long she can question him when he closes all the doors of discussion as soon as it starts... MUJHE TUMSE BAAT NAHIN KARNA... SHAKAL NAHIN DEKHNA... etc etc... πŸ˜†

FINALLY... He is confused... She is confused... We are confused...
Is confusion ko kya naam doon ???

πŸ˜†
Cheers,
Monsi

monsiii πŸ€—

after reading your clarification response to my confusion state i wonder if the tag line of our show is meant perfectly for arnav & khushi

khushi: nafrat paas aane na de
arnav: mohobbat door jaane na de

so basically she's confused because he's confusing her along with his confusion of his own feelings. he's too scared to admit he's in love whereas she's too scared to love him fearing his rejection... make sense to me now!

but all in all iss confusion ko kya naam doon? pretty confused with that monsi πŸ˜•
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi dii... πŸ€—

it was a really nice post...

arnav is the most confused soul on this planet...yet he thinks he is ol figured out...

LOVE CONQUERS ALL...hai na?

he will get over d confusion in a while...i love this phase of arnav...fighting with himself...and consoling at the same time..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

monsiii πŸ€—

after reading your clarification response to my confusion state i wonder if the tag line of our show is meant perfectly for arnav & khushi

khushi: nafrat paas aane na de
arnav: mohobbat door jaane na de

so basically she's confused because he's confusing her along with his confusion of his own feelings. he's too scared to admit he's in love whereas she's too scared to love him fearing his rejection... make sense to me now!

but all in all iss confusion ko kya naam doon? pretty confused with that monsi πŸ˜•

Yeah... He is determined not to love her... not to think about her... not to care for her... but Destiny has planned exactly opposite for him... that's confusing for HIM πŸ˜ƒ
Sab GOL GOL hai yaar... πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pbtghosh

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ye banda khud toh pagal hoga hi sath me confuse kar kar ke buaji ka sanka devi ko bhi pagal banayega.  God knows after marriage how buaji handle these two cracked personality.πŸ˜†

kya karoo bachchoo these two are taking all of us down with them super confused state πŸ€£

how buaji will handle them? u forgot maami, OP & laxmi πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy2011

Nadzy πŸ€—
I am catching this post pretty late... iss confused arnie boy ka kya karen...all we can do is..just stare at the TV screen and then rant in the forum πŸ˜†

better late than never appy baby πŸ€—

ranting is always fun so let's stick to that πŸ˜†